Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 116 of 116
  1. #111
    adawgdafab is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    UCF @ Orlando FL
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StealDragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Getsuga
    Ya, but in chapter 65, Urahara calls it Kurenai-Hime, and then in the Ullquiora chapter he calls it Benihime.
    Wow. I've always just called it Kurenaihime =\ I'm shocked. Honestly.
    everywhere ive read it and seen it ive seen it as Benihime (Crimson Princess) i dont think Kurenai-hime means that so im guessing it was just a mistranslation.
    It IS a mistranslation. A TON of stuff from eariler chapters of Bleach is badly translated.

    Case in point:


    and



    There is more if you want me to find some. But overall, after Toriyama's World stopped doing Bleach and until Manga7 started, there is a lot of translation errors from all the groups.

    I say we are lucky now that M7 and Ju-Ni are so good at translating compared to mangarain, project soul society, etc...

  2. #112
    Steve is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamgi
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitsugaya-The-Great
    People with weird unreleased forms -

    Sunshui - He has two samurai zanpakutous at his side.
    Urahara - He has a cane which he uses to call kurenai-hime to awaken Benihime (for some reason).
    Yamamoto - His is an old man's walking stick.
    You forgot Nanao Ise and her book.
    That could be nothing more than a book.
    Then you would have a vice-captain in Gotei 13 without a zanpakuto. Quite strange, don't you think? :)
    I remind the scene (I don't know which chapter is it, sorry) where Chad is defeated by Shunsui: Nanao comes between the two and asks Shunsui if she has to finish him off. Then, as we know, Shunsui captures Chad instead of killing the ryoka.
    In that very moment, Nanao seems to be going to use a sword, and is not carrying the usual book.
    I saw this image somewhere in the net, therefore I remember the details.

    Note for everybody: please resize your images, no half-wallpapers directly in the posts :-\ They're messing around and cause an heavy load in the forum pages.

  3. #113
    vasstr is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redrum305
    why doesn't Isshin reaveal his true self to Ichigo. Right it is safe to say that Ichigo really needs Isshin right now
    ch188-08
    "- Just as u predicted... They (Vizards) came in contact with him."
    Looks like all things going again to be Urahara plan...

    Even when Ichigo was becoming shinigami under Urahara's shop there was references to he was not first one Urahara's shinigami... Who was others? Most ss captains story become revealed, even Urahara was one of them and time when he was captain not making possibility that other captains somehow linked to him... So... Who is other(s) Urahara's shinigami? Vizards?
    Is Urahara really so powerful? i think answer is: Only Isshin and he could know that... So then ss become nothing in comparation to Aizen/Urahara... or why Vizards not by Urahara side?..

    After all Urahara can lose some teeth from Ichigo punch, isnt it?

  4. #114
    Shamgi is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamgi
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitsugaya-The-Great
    People with weird unreleased forms -

    Sunshui - He has two samurai zanpakutous at his side.
    Urahara - He has a cane which he uses to call kurenai-hime to awaken Benihime (for some reason).
    Yamamoto - His is an old man's walking stick.
    You forgot Nanao Ise and her book.
    That could be nothing more than a book.
    Then you would have a vice-captain in Gotei 13 without a zanpakuto. Quite strange, don't you think?
    I remind the scene (I don't know which chapter is it, sorry) where Chad is defeated by Shunsui: Nanao comes between the two and asks Shunsui if she has to finish him off. Then, as we know, Shunsui captures Chad instead of killing the ryoka.
    In that very moment, Nanao seems to be going to use a sword, and is not carrying the usual book.
    I saw this image somewhere in the net, therefore I remember the details.

    Note for everybody: please resize your images, no half-wallpapers directly in the posts :-\ They're messing around and cause an heavy load in the forum pages.
    The simple answer to that is that Nanao is a kidou user(likely) and not all Shinigami seem to carry their SCs around.

  5. #115
    Steve is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamgi
    The simple answer to that is that Nanao is a kidou user(likely) and not all Shinigami seem to carry their SCs around.
    Quite unlikely, as every shinigami is a sword-user.
    If you haven't a sword, then you'll better go working with the ninja brats under Soi Fong's command.

  6. #116
    Shamgi is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamgi
    The simple answer to that is that Nanao is a kidou user(likely) and not all Shinigami seem to carry their SCs around.
    Quite unlikely, as every shinigami is a sword-user.
    If you haven't a sword, then you'll better go working with the ninja brats under Soi Fong's command.
    How is it unlikely for a shinigami to be a kidou user? I'm not saying she doesn't use a sword, I'm simply pointing out that she could have just as easily been ready to kill Chad with kidou over her sword. Beyond that, her sword would be quite clear on her body as it's an average katana, the fact that we can't see one is also good evidence.

    Besides, there's half a dozen shinigami shown that don't wear their swords. Given the fact that normally shikai and bankai releases are against the law in SS, not wearing one when you never would really use it would be a personal choice. Frankly, Nanao doesn't seem to be the type to wear a katana around at all.

 

 
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162