Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    exmasamune is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XP_OMG11
    Quote Originally Posted by berserk1980
    Quote Originally Posted by exmasamune
    waah.. wao.. terrible.. im not joining this time..

    your english is really bad.
    And painfully obvious that it is.
    WTH.. every1 took my "waah.. wao.. terrible.. im not joining this time.." as a discussion..

  2. #42
    Hitsugaya-The-Great is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Fremont, CA
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamgi
    Thing is, we don't know about any of the other captains strengths in terms of their kidou either. It's quite possible a couple of them are capable of full form 90s spells as well(if using the incantation). Gin was so impressed because Aizen did his without the incantation, not so much the level alone.
    The same could be said about their Ban Kais right? Well that may be true, but then again we barely did see most of the captains do anything but release.

    But frankly, I have no idea what you're trying to prove or whatever with Tessai.
    >_> Because you said -

    Lets put it this way: Why the hell would a shinigami capable of preforming spells in the 90 range not have bankai? It just wouldn't make any sense.
    Then I said IF (notice the if) Tessai was a shinigami he would also be a captain since he can do spells in the 90s as well. Using the same logic you have used just there.

    Aizen's bankai wasn't shown simply for the sake of suspense, after all, even if Ichigo powers up 2-3 times his strength from where he is now, Aizen beat him before without ever using even his Shikai against his bankai, and wounded or not, that's quite a feat. It's just the building of this all powerful bad guy who's going to be capable of kicking Ichigo's ass into the very end.
    Wait, are you saying that if Ichigo powers up 2-3 times Aizen's shikai would still pwn him? That comma after "now" doesn't make sense.

    I know that it does build suspense, but now if Aizen becomes a hybrid, (and if he learns the new release) then his Ban Kai would just be un-used. However, I do agree that he will use his Ban Kai before that, but right now it's all speculations.


    Chuck Norris once challenged Lance Armstrong in a "Who has more testicles?" contest. Chuck Norris won by 5.

  3. #43
    Shamgi is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitsugaya-The-Great
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamgi
    Thing is, we don't know about any of the other captains strengths in terms of their kidou either. It's quite possible a couple of them are capable of full form 90s spells as well(if using the incantation). Gin was so impressed because Aizen did his without the incantation, not so much the level alone.
    The same could be said about their Ban Kais right? Well that may be true, but then again we barely did see most of the captains do anything but release.

    But frankly, I have no idea what you're trying to prove or whatever with Tessai.
    >_> Because you said -

    Lets put it this way: Why the hell would a shinigami capable of preforming spells in the 90 range not have bankai? It just wouldn't make any sense.
    Then I said IF (notice the if) Tessai was a shinigami he would also be a captain since he can do spells in the 90s as well. Using the same logic you have used just there.

    Aizen's bankai wasn't shown simply for the sake of suspense, after all, even if Ichigo powers up 2-3 times his strength from where he is now, Aizen beat him before without ever using even his Shikai against his bankai, and wounded or not, that's quite a feat. It's just the building of this all powerful bad guy who's going to be capable of kicking Ichigo's ass into the very end.
    Wait, are you saying that if Ichigo powers up 2-3 times Aizen's shikai would still pwn him? That comma after "now" doesn't make sense.

    I know that it does build suspense, but now if Aizen becomes a hybrid, (and if he learns the new release) then his Ban Kai would just be un-used. However, I do agree that he will use his Ban Kai before that, but right now it's all speculations.
    Of course, unless some stupid plot Tessai is in fact a shinigami, then it's a moot point. There's nothing to say that someone who's not a shinigami can't become as powerful as one, after all. But I guess I still don't see what you mean, since as of now Tessai isn't a shinigami, suggesting that because he's so strong but doesn't have a bankai doesn't really prove anything. And IF he was, what's to say he wouldn't have bankai himself as well?

    What I'm saying in terms of Aizen is that considering just how much stronger he was against Ichigo(beat someone using Bankai without even releasing his Shikai) even a 2-3x power jump for Ichigo wouldn't make him strong enough to beat Aizen yet. And like I said, Aizen hasn't even brought out his Bankai, which would make him 5-10x stronger then he is now. That concept of a bad guy who is basically unkillable is designed to build suspense, since we all know in the end Aizen will be beaten by Ichigo.

  4. #44
    Kochiro is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LOLZARETTALALIZERATOR
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Aizen strikes me as the guy that would make sure that shinigami-hollows work out fine before testing himself.
    But I'm very sure that later on he will become on and he'll be the all mighty boss bad guy. XD

  5. #45
    Hitsugaya-The-Great is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Fremont, CA
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamgi
    Of course, unless some stupid plot Tessai is in fact a shinigami, then it's a moot point. There's nothing to say that someone who's not a shinigami can't become as powerful as one, after all. But I guess I still don't see what you mean, since as of now Tessai isn't a shinigami, suggesting that because he's so strong but doesn't have a bankai doesn't really prove anything. And IF he was, what's to say he wouldn't have bankai himself as well?
    -_____________-, after all those posts you still have no idea what I'm talking about? You're just answering my questions without understanding them?

    Like I said before, using your theory of spells as a power lever, Aizen has a Ban Kai because he can do spells in the 90s without chanting. Using your same point, IF (please notice this IF) Tessai was a shinigami, he would also be captain level as well because he can do a level 99 spell.

    Right now, I'm not talking about Tessai's ability to become a shinigami, I'm using him as an example to compare. As you said with Aizen that someone who has high level spells must have a Ban Kai.

    If you still don't understand don't post again. I don't think I can make that anymore simple.

    What I'm saying in terms of Aizen is that considering just how much stronger he was against Ichigo(beat someone using Bankai without even releasing his Shikai) even a 2-3x power jump for Ichigo wouldn't make him strong enough to beat Aizen yet. And like I said, Aizen hasn't even brought out his Bankai, which would make him 5-10x stronger then he is now. That concept of a bad guy who is basically unkillable is designed to build suspense, since we all know in the end Aizen will be beaten by Ichigo.
    I disagree that if Ichigo would have a 2-3x power jump that he would still lose to shikai. Well, it depends on how his power jump affects him. Like if he learns how to hear like a bat, all he needs to do is close his eyes and fight Aizen with that.

    Yes, I know all about the suspense we are having now. That's mainly the reason why we haven't seen many of the Captains in the Gotei 13 release Ban Kai either.


    Chuck Norris once challenged Lance Armstrong in a "Who has more testicles?" contest. Chuck Norris won by 5.

  6. #46
    Shamgi is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitsugaya-The-Great
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamgi
    Of course, unless some stupid plot Tessai is in fact a shinigami, then it's a moot point. There's nothing to say that someone who's not a shinigami can't become as powerful as one, after all. But I guess I still don't see what you mean, since as of now Tessai isn't a shinigami, suggesting that because he's so strong but doesn't have a bankai doesn't really prove anything. And IF he was, what's to say he wouldn't have bankai himself as well?
    -_____________-, after all those posts you still have no idea what I'm talking about? You're just answering my questions without understanding them?

    Like I said before, using your theory of spells as a power lever, Aizen has a Ban Kai because he can do spells in the 90s without chanting. Using your same point, IF (please notice this IF) Tessai was a shinigami, he would also be captain level as well because he can do a level 99 spell.

    Right now, I'm not talking about Tessai's ability to become a shinigami, I'm using him as an example to compare. As you said with Aizen that someone who has high level spells must have a Ban Kai.

    If you still don't understand don't post again. I don't think I can make that anymore simple.

    What I'm saying in terms of Aizen is that considering just how much stronger he was against Ichigo(beat someone using Bankai without even releasing his Shikai) even a 2-3x power jump for Ichigo wouldn't make him strong enough to beat Aizen yet. And like I said, Aizen hasn't even brought out his Bankai, which would make him 5-10x stronger then he is now. That concept of a bad guy who is basically unkillable is designed to build suspense, since we all know in the end Aizen will be beaten by Ichigo.
    I disagree that if Ichigo would have a 2-3x power jump that he would still lose to shikai. Well, it depends on how his power jump affects him. Like if he learns how to hear like a bat, all he needs to do is close his eyes and fight Aizen with that.

    Yes, I know all about the suspense we are having now. That's mainly the reason why we haven't seen many of the Captains in the Gotei 13 release Ban Kai either.
    Look, I get what you're saying. If Tessai was a shinigami, he'd be at captain level. Gotcha. Hell, all three of Urahara's underlings are likely at the captain level, or close to it.

    But what in the hell are you trying to prove by it? What does it have to do with Aizen having a bankai or not? I guess I don't understand, because that's a hell of a logic jump.

  7. #47
    Hitsugaya-The-Great is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Fremont, CA
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamgi
    Look, I get what you're saying. If Tessai was a shinigami, he'd be at captain level. Gotcha. Hell, all three of Urahara's underlings are likely at the captain level, or close to it.
    'Cept Ginta and Ururu (vice captain maybe), but that's beside the point and I don't want to get into another discussion about it.

    But what in the hell are you trying to prove by it? What does it have to do with Aizen having a bankai or not? I guess I don't understand, because that's a hell of a logic jump.
    Listen, I only spoke of Tessai because you spoke of High level demons and comparing that to Ban Kai. I used the same logic you stated and made an example. That's it. You didn't seem to understand that (considering you were the one that compared it first) and kept posting.

    It wasn't my logic, but it was orignally yours. And again, I see you still have not understood.


    Chuck Norris once challenged Lance Armstrong in a "Who has more testicles?" contest. Chuck Norris won by 5.

  8. #48
    BakaBankai is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    somewhere in the Grand Line
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Aizen has a bankai.... so let it be and stop this before one of you start to flame one another. remember Yoruichi said that all captains has a bankai except Zaraki. just imagine how insanely strong he would be if he had one.

  9. #49
    afksn1p3r@aim.com is offline Banned Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    30

    Default

    I'm guessing aizen has a bankai and all but he probably wouldn't have to use it at all since his sword is strong enough to kick ass already

  10. #50
    Shamgi is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitsugaya-The-Great
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamgi
    Look, I get what you're saying. If Tessai was a shinigami, he'd be at captain level. Gotcha. Hell, all three of Urahara's underlings are likely at the captain level, or close to it.
    'Cept Ginta and Ururu (vice captain maybe), but that's beside the point and I don't want to get into another discussion about it.

    But what in the hell are you trying to prove by it? What does it have to do with Aizen having a bankai or not? I guess I don't understand, because that's a hell of a logic jump.
    Listen, I only spoke of Tessai because you spoke of High level demons and comparing that to Ban Kai. I used the same logic you stated and made an example. That's it. You didn't seem to understand that (considering you were the one that compared it first) and kept posting.

    It wasn't my logic, but it was orignally yours. And again, I see you still have not understood.
    So my problem is you don't have a point to your comparison while I'm thinking you do. My mistake.

 

 
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162