Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    sherryfaty is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    234

    Default Bleach: Chapter 558

    Bleach 558 : The heart of the wolf
    http://mangachrome.com/bleach/558/

  2. #2
    Tek22 is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    348

    Default

    I got a real creepy vibe from the whole chapter, especially the part at the end where she was surrounded by the other four

  3. #3
    kidistight is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    1,177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tek22 View Post
    I got a real creepy vibe from the whole chapter, especially the part at the end where she was surrounded by the other four
    Like they are going to absorb her or something, kind of a variation of Haibels fraccion, they ripped off one of there arms to create that monster. So did they just loose another captain or will he recover and transform back into his regular size self? Pretty good chapter once again, good pacing and short flashbacks.
    "I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them. "

    MasterShake

    Aqua Team Hunger Force

  4. #4
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidistight View Post
    Like they are going to absorb her or something, kind of a variation of Haibels fraccion, they ripped off one of there arms to create that monster. So did they just loose another captain or will he recover and transform back into his regular size self? Pretty good chapter once again, good pacing and short flashbacks.
    Maybe they'll absorb her like Quilge absorbed Ayon? Or they'll just kill her cuz she failed
    Funny how Komamura turned into a wolf, though.

  5. #5
    krazykwasi is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx babay!!!
    Posts
    3,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidistight View Post
    So did they just loose another captain or will he recover and transform back into his regular size self?
    You know...looking at his grandfather, being on all 4s and lacking any distinquishing human characteristics besides being able to speak, it seems as if this was a one shot technique and the TRUE punishment for letting revenge consume their anthrophomorphic kind. What ever bit of humanity they had is lose once their heart is gone it seems...

    "He is now declaring his words to the WORLD!"

  6. #6
    kidistight is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    1,177

    Default

    Hmmm now doesn't that suck, as if they weren't already short a captain. Don't know who could fill that role, would be nice if Ichigo did because he should be finishing up high school. What else is he going to do college, then a regular 9-5. Doubt it.
    "I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them. "

    MasterShake

    Aqua Team Hunger Force

  7. #7
    krazykwasi is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx babay!!!
    Posts
    3,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidistight View Post
    Hmmm now doesn't that suck, as if they weren't already short a captain. Don't know who could fill that role, would be nice if Ichigo did because he should be finishing up high school. What else is he going to do college, then a regular 9-5. Doubt it.
    He's still a living human being though...unless off course he dies or becomes the first substitute shinigami captain.

    "He is now declaring his words to the WORLD!"

  8. #8
    hellfire86 is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    522

    Default

    Let's not forget that Love. The only other captain not to reclaim his seat. Was the captain of division 7.

    I still have my doubts about Unohana's death though.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162