View Poll Results: Which's the best couple in Bleach?

Voters
299. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ishida Uryuu - Inoue Orihime

    22 7.36%
  • Kurosaki Ichigo - Kuchiki Rukia

    99 33.11%
  • Hitsugaya Toushirou - Hinamori Momo

    39 13.04%
  • Kurosaki Ichigo - Inoue Orihime

    64 21.40%
  • Kuchiki Byakuya - Hisana

    6 2.01%
  • Matsumoto Rangiku - Ichimaru Gin

    24 8.03%
  • Kyouraku Shunsui - Ise Nanao

    10 3.34%
  • Jinta - Ururu

    4 1.34%
  • Abarai Renji - Kuchiki Rukia

    13 4.35%
  • Zaraki Kenpachi - Kusajishi Yachiru

    18 6.02%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 120
  1. #11
    Azure Sky is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saizou
    Yoruichi x Soi Fong

    ...what?
    ROFL i know.... Urahara is A LOT closer to Yoruichi then soi fong ever will be

    i voted for Matsumoto Rangiku - Ichimaru Gin because they seem like the romeo and juliet type and i felt sorry for them and thats wat made me think they are the best one because they draw real emotion

    Quote Originally Posted by lbosquet
    best female character...best couple....you're a dyke?

    *sigh*

    I think noobs just want topics for fun, with no kind ofinformative value whatsoever...

    'the best' would be the 8th captain and his vice...even though I'll not vote.

    you forgot

    Yoruichi and Urahara - for which I would have voted
    Mayuri and Nemu
    Chad and Karin
    Isshin and Masaki
    Yoruichi and Soi Fong
    Ganjyu and Kukkaku
    Kira and Hinamori
    Tousen and Komamura
    Hitsugaya and Matsumoto
    Ikkaku and Yumichika
    the two 3rd seat of 13th squad



    *sigh* useless thread
    its so funny how you say wat he forgot and the ones you mentioned HALF or more is already in there

  2. #12
    Lizard is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Among other reptiles
    Posts
    437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saizou
    Yoruichi x Soi Fong

    ...what?
    But seriously...
    Tell me ONE BETTER couple that them.
    Especially with Yoruichis personality and Soi Fongs unmeasurable awe of Yoruichi.
    Still doubting?


  3. #13
    Getsuga is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Nanao-channnnn~~~

    I have laid my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

  4. #14
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    *Sigh* Here goes...

    Kurosaki Ichigo x Kuchiki Rukia, because it's Standard Anime Procedure.

    Ishida Uryuu x Inoue Orihime, because they're nice together.
    OR Sado Yasutora x Inoue Orihime... they're fine, too.

    Hitsugaya Toushirou x Hinamori Momo, duh.

    Urahara Kisuke x Shihouin Yoruichi, another duh. They've been together for a very long time.

    Ichimaru Gin x Matsumoto Rangiku, because she needs SOMEONE.

    Zaraki Kenpachi x Kusajishi Yachiru, because it is in fact cute, and no one ever said it had to be a sexual love.

    As well as all the listed ones. I like the couples that actually happen in anime... this one, anyway.
    ~Digital_Eon~




  5. #15
    Jyuu's Avatar
    Jyuu is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,689

    Default

    Matsumoto and Yoruichi and Orihime and Soi Fong and Nanao.
    Make it a 5-some lesbian thing.

  6. #16
    Getsuga is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu
    Matsumoto and Yoruichi and Orihime and Soi Fong and Nanao.
    Make it a 5-some lesbian thing.
    I'm sure you wuold like it... *imagines Jyuu drooling*
    I have laid my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

  7. #17
    echoblaze is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saizou
    Yoruichi x Soi Fong

    ...what?
    actually, i think that couple's almost canon. the manga didn't really make it obvious, but the anime *really* emphasized on Soi Fong's obsession with Yoruichi. iunno about you guys, but "friends" don't usually lie on each other laps.

  8. #18
    Spurgu is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In your pants. OO BOY
    Posts
    2,023

    Default

    Best couple is Ishida Uryuu + Inoue Orihime
    I want to see something happen between these 2!

    Wanna understand my siggie? Watch out for this forum troll. Click
    here

  9. #19
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by echoblaze
    Quote Originally Posted by Saizou
    Yoruichi x Soi Fong

    ...what?
    actually, i think that couple's almost canon. the manga didn't really make it obvious, but the anime *really* emphasized on Soi Fong's obsession with Yoruichi. iunno about you guys, but "friends" don't usually lie on each other laps.
    The anime is not the manga. The anime is not usually the authour's intention.

    And yes, I've seen friends lie on each other's laps, if the friends are female.

    Spurgu - you are very right. Go Spurgu. :P
    ~Digital_Eon~




  10. #20
    Saizou is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu
    Matsumoto and Yoruichi and Orihime and Soi Fong and Nanao.
    Make it a 5-some lesbian thing.
    And make a double-episode special out of it. And include Unohana.
    Man, that would instantly make Bleach my all-time favorite anime.

 

 
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162