Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 90
  1. #1
    Mr. Papaya is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    173

    Default Bleach chapter 210

    I thought there wasn't supposed to be a chapter this week, but there was.
    RAW links from bleachforums.com:
    http://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...L102GPNMCL4YK4
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=80ISALTU

  2. #2
    ocasas is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Yeah... and here is a brief summary made by Djudge at bleachforums:

    Shawlong and the other Arrancar are wondering about a possible withdrawal at this point, but are immediately rushed by the Shinigami's renewed offensive. Renji decimates Illforte with Hihiou Zabimaru and Daiguren Hyourinmaru rams through Shawlong's throat. Heck, even Matsumoto's newfound speed is enough to overtake Nakim as she decks him with Haineko's Shikai. Sonido seems to be the Arrancar version of Shyunpo, which is what Nakim tried to pull on Matsumoto, but it didn't work out too well...

    There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who doesn't...

  3. #3
    Kirrupu is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Holy Hell, they kick ass man.

  4. #4
    lbosquet is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Wandering on a noob-infested forum...
    Posts
    370

    Default

    Too bad nothing much was shown of the actual attacks and battles, only the arankarus escaping and getting hit by a 'death blow' - I expected them to at least make a stand.

    Good chapter nonetheless. Hope Hitsugaya keeps the scar too, it'll make him look quite badass.

    "Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley."

  5. #5
    deusexsomnium is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    62

    Default

    holy god... i can't wait for another topic for this chapter to come out. this is making me second guess this whole story arc

  6. #6
    ocasas is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    109

    Default

    New Bankai abilities were used in this battle (like the extensions to Senbonzakura Kageyoshi):

    Hitsugaya uses 竜霰架 (Ryuusenka or "Dragon Hailstone Frame/Form") to knock out Shawlong (This is not to be confused with the "Senka" that Byakuya used on Ichigo and tried to use on Renji; different kanji there.)

    Renji uses 狒骨大砲 (Hikotsu Taihou or "Baboon Skeleton Grand Cannon") to finish up with Ilfort.

    Poor Matsumoto, of course, has no Bankai to play around with.

    There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who doesn't...

  7. #7
    Lizard is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Among other reptiles
    Posts
    437

    Default

    I still think it is pretty crappy solution to beat arrancars....
    Chapter before, they were pwned by them really hard, and now they beat them with 2 attacks.


  8. #8
    lbosquet is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Wandering on a noob-infested forum...
    Posts
    370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard
    I still think it is pretty crappy solution to beat arrancars....
    Chapter before, they were pwned by them really hard, and now they beat them with 2 attacks.
    Those were lower ranked arankarus, simply ranked under creation, and not power. we still have to see what's going on with Grimjaw and Ichigo.

    "Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley."

  9. #9
    deusexsomnium is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lbosquet
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard
    I still think it is pretty crappy solution to beat arrancars....
    Chapter before, they were pwned by them really hard, and now they beat them with 2 attacks.
    Those were lower ranked arankarus, simply ranked under creation, and not power. we still have to see what's going on with Grimjaw and Ichigo.
    right... so there are still the 10 high level arankaru, which i would guesss are around or in the high range of captain level. it still seems like a bit of a cop out. then again... it hasn't been that long since Aizen received and used the hogyouku (spelling). It's still too early to guess the full potential of these young arankaru. the longer soul society, urahara/yoruichi, and the vaizards wait, the worse it'll get.

  10. #10
    lbosquet is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Wandering on a noob-infested forum...
    Posts
    370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deusexsomnium
    Quote Originally Posted by lbosquet
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard
    I still think it is pretty crappy solution to beat arrancars....
    Chapter before, they were pwned by them really hard, and now they beat them with 2 attacks.
    Those were lower ranked arankarus, simply ranked under creation, and not power. we still have to see what's going on with Grimjaw and Ichigo.
    right... so there are still the 10 high level arankaru, which i would guesss are around or in the high range of captain level. it still seems like a bit of a cop out. then again... it hasn't been that long since Aizen received and used the hogyouku (spelling). It's still too early to guess the full potential of these young arankaru. the longer soul society, urahara/yoruichi, and the vaizards wait, the worse it'll get.
    It's been 2 months + maybe one week. Aizen has had plenty of time. He's not someone with the habit of dallying around when eh has something to do.

    @ Ocasas.

    It's nice all you said about Kanji and names etc. But isn't there any explanation or concrete things which can be learnt. Very few of us can understand japanese. So if you've got something else other than spelling differences please say it.

    "Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley."

 

 
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162