Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40

Thread: bleach 62...

  1. #21
    Arefel is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    43

    Default Re: bleach 62...

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever181
    hell, he could even lose to yumichika since he/she could drain every last drop of his spiritual power...
    I'd have to disagree with that since he's got that eye patch that is constantly sucking energy.

  2. #22
    XP_OMG11 is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    368

    Default

    I think theres another mistake in the DB translation. In the ep, they say that Hisana died 15 yrs. ago, but wasnt it 50 yrs. ago?

  3. #23
    typewriter is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    6

    Default

    still wouldnt have done a thing....old man commander said that the light is...something something...the yellow light.

  4. #24
    XP_OMG11 is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by typewriter
    still wouldnt have done a thing....old man commander said that the light is...something something...the yellow light.
    umm..what wouldnt have done a thing?

  5. #25
    Mr. Papaya is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    173

    Default

    I think he means Zaraki being at Soukyoku Hill would've made no difference. Which is true.

  6. #26
    paradise55 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamgi
    Quote Originally Posted by mmalikmm
    Does anyone mind explaining what Aizenís Ban Kai does....

    I got confused ...something like if you see his sword drop then you'll always be in an illusion?

    Appreciate it ^_^
    If you see him release his shikai, then he can affect every sense you've got. Basically, once you see it, you're dead.
    It only effects what you see.

  7. #27
    blueangelx is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paradise55
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamgi
    Quote Originally Posted by mmalikmm
    Does anyone mind explaining what Aizenís Ban Kai does....

    I got confused ...something like if you see his sword drop then you'll always be in an illusion?

    Appreciate it ^_^
    If you see him release his shikai, then he can affect every sense you've got. Basically, once you see it, you're dead.
    It only effects what you see.

    aizen's shikai actually... it effects more than just what you see. it controls all your senses basically.

    Take The quiz yourself![/url]

  8. #28
    44456 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8

    Default

    You don't think that there might be another plot twist where that hollow thing inside Rukia might be consumed by Ichigo when they made that transfer. Then, Aizen comes back and tries to retrieve it and the story keeps going. So unlikely but hey it's a guess.

  9. #29
    lbosquet is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Wandering on a noob-infested forum...
    Posts
    370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 44456
    You don't think that there might be another plot twist where that hollow thing inside Rukia might be consumed by Ichigo when they made that transfer. Then, Aizen comes back and tries to retrieve it and the story keeps going. So unlikely but hey it's a guess.
    WTF are you talking about. Get back reading the manga before making inane statements

    "Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley."

  10. #30
    el billy is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    234

    Default Re: bleach 62...

    Quote Originally Posted by POBichigo12
    while i was watching 62 i noticed something that i didnt really pay attention to in the manga, the moment that all the captains and vice captains got to soukyoku to stop aizen&co. one of the stronger characters (to me at least) wasnt there, and that person was zaraki. How much of a difference do you think it would have made if he was there? strong enough to stop aizen? i mean he did fight two captains... why wasnt he there? got lost, like he usually does? his vice-captain wasnt there also, even though she was one of the first at soukyoku.
    maybe.............maybe he was buying some candy to that monkey girl he always its wiht him
    hehehehehehehe

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79