Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    lbosquet is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Wandering on a noob-infested forum...
    Posts
    370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steretrix
    Quote Originally Posted by lbosquet
    Merci french talking Steretrix
    derien vieux jadore se site alor j'ai voulu me rendre util en vous donnan toute les musiques
    ton français est assez mauvais faut dire*


    *your french is quite poor so to say

    "Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley."

  2. #12
    indiana_mcemo is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    82

    Default

    your French is rather bad is necessary to say

    that was good french.

    Cependant, j'ai trouvé ce poteau tout à fait utile, même si il est mauvais au Français de dactylographie

  3. #13
    martyr3810's Avatar
    martyr3810 is offline Banned Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    An Unmarked Grave
    Posts
    3,073

    Default

    English forum, english speaking... comprenez?

  4. #14
    Steretrix is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lbosquet
    Quote Originally Posted by Steretrix
    Quote Originally Posted by lbosquet
    Merci french talking Steretrix
    derien vieux jadore se site alor j'ai voulu me rendre util en vous donnan toute les musiques
    ton français est assez mauvais faut dire*


    *your french is quite poor so to say

    t marran toi jsui francais sauf que la jecrit en language sms

  5. #15
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    They're dissing each other's French, or something like that. I think Streretrix is using a chatspeak form or something... or just badly typed...
    ~Digital_Eon~




  6. #16
    indiana_mcemo is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    82

    Default

    I think the gist of it is that he cannot be bothered with accented lettering or correct spelling. faster.

  7. #17
    lbosquet is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Wandering on a noob-infested forum...
    Posts
    370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steretrix
    Quote Originally Posted by lbosquet
    Quote Originally Posted by Steretrix
    Quote Originally Posted by lbosquet
    Merci french talking Steretrix
    derien vieux jadore se site alor j'ai voulu me rendre util en vous donnan toute les musiques
    ton français est assez mauvais faut dire*


    *your french is quite poor so to say

    t marran toi jsui francais sauf que la jecrit en language sms
    ouais, et tu ecris ou la? sur un portable? C'est un putain de forum de discussion! Pas une saloperie de portable. Gardes ton langage de SMS pour ton portable, pas pour l'internet.*

    *Oh yeah? And where are you writing right now? On a cellphone? This is a fucking discussion forum. Not some goddamn shit mobile. Keep your sms language for the phones, not for internet

    "Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley."

  8. #18
    Steretrix is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4

    Default

    ouai bon excuse moi deja que je met toute les musiques rien que pour les anglais parce qu'ils les cherche on va pas en plus m'engueuler parce que j'ecris en SMS ?!? c'est une habitude et j'ai pas fait gaffe

    SORRY

  9. #19
    Youkai Katana is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Right Behind You!
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Steretrix could we please get some subtitles here.

    Even gynecologists don't understand women.

  10. #20
    Gust is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steretrix
    ouai bon excuse moi deja que je met toute les musiques rien que pour les anglais parce qu'ils les cherche on va pas en plus m'engueuler parce que j'ecris en SMS ?!? c'est une habitude et j'ai pas fait gaffe

    SORRY
    im not being mean but if you will just use your own language in writing replies just....don't post....most of us here don't have any idea what are you trying to say....thanks...

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162