Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    Sesshu is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    313

    Default Specalation on Bankai

    First thing first, I've suddenly notice a hugh influx of thread of random people bankai.... even Hanatouro . Anyway In hope to reduce useless topic. I'm makin hopefuly this final Bankai thread in a while.

    Now on with the topic. Currently there are 6 shinsegumi that was sent to earth to help out Ichigo. Renji, Rukia, Ikkakau, Yumi, white hairy captian (can never spell his name, and Masumoto. I'm here to offer some specalation on why do everyone seemly so powerful.

    Renji - Obvious why he was sent on this mission. Being one of the few non captian to able to achieve bankai.

    Rukia - There many arguement that bitch that Rukia power up. I don't really think so though. She always had the potential. (At your age she seemly surpass Renji at Demon Arts) The whole reason why she seem so weak was guilt and inferiority complex cause by Byakuya. Since the whole SS arc the truth review, and finally properly apolizing to the shiba clan, yadda yadda, she finally able to regain confidant. I also say she agian not as powerful as vc or captian, just because she beat dee roy easily. In just the fact that her ice pillar attack completey caught dee roy of guard. Doesn't matter how strong you are, you still can get kill if your over confidiant and not expecting a attack. It like me coming over behind you and knifing you. You can defend yourself if you don't expect it.

    Ikkaku - Until the new chapter is fully translated, I can only offer a specalation on why Ikkaku have bankai. I actually think he always had it, even when he fought Ichigo. Not only that, I think Ikkaku been a shingegumi alot longer then the renji/rukia generation, so if that the case the above is true. However Ikakku is like a bald version on Kenpachi, love to fight. Therefore he'll fight with the person with a disadvatage. I also believe that although Ikkaku has bankai, I don't think it a "true" captian bankai, like renji. As Byakuya said in his fight with renji, it will take another 10?, 100? years of training to fully master it.

    Yumi - He probaby in the same shigegumi generation of Ikkaku, so he already an experience and devolop fighter. Although he not at Ikkaku level yet. At the moment, All I think is that he just tagged along. However, I don't think he a weakling. We know he SSlayer ability can drain reiastu, which at any level, seemily dangerous.

    Higsturgira? - whatever his name is, I don't really like him. Obviously a captian, obviously a prodigy, obviously powerful.

    Matsumoto - VC level. But think about it, she probaby enter the shinsegumi at the same time as Gin. Gin obviously a captian level. Base on that, Matsumoto probaby been around for a while. At least long enough for her to devolop her skill to captian level at most. Althought I won't think she that powerful. Altought I don't think so, I wouldn't be surpise at all that she would be able to use bankai, she obviously have more then enough time to reach that level. Even if she has not, she probaby powerful with her shikai alone. (We don't knw what it do yet, but we do know he get into a gasous state. I don't knwo how you block something like that.)

    I will probaby add more later... but i got lazy typing.
    Some how I'm unbanned.... Yay!

    But my wonderful waterfall sig is gone!!! Do you have any idea how much time I spent on it!!!

    ~They call me the Master Researcher~

  2. #2
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,424

    Default

    i like this idea and how you handled it... i had the same idea for a thread like this after i saw that stupid ass hanataru thread, so.. you bit my idea anyways

    speaking on speculation... since the arancarus have shikais obviosuly its a far stretch to wonder if the Vastaroode arankaru have bankais as well... maybe that was a spoiler as to the final fight of this arc bah...

    and his name is Hitsugaya...


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

  3. #3
    erachima is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    At my computer.
    Posts
    2,020

    Default

    I think you can't spell.

    Other than that, you're pretty accurate. Renji's bankai was revealed within the plot, Ikkaku's was a twist, but it seems to have good reasoning behind it by the next chapter synopses I read. Hitsugaya is a captain already.

    The others are all vice captain level to our knowledge, with Rukia the only unknown. They say she has the power of a seated officer, but that could mean anything from being a 3rd seat wimp like the one Chad crushed in a single hit to being a ban kai using demi-god, or simply a specialist like Hanatarou.

  4. #4
    the_mad_bat is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StealDragon

    speaking on speculation... since the arancarus have shikais obviosuly its a far stretch to wonder if the Vastaroode arankaru have bankais as well... maybe that was a spoiler as to the final fight of this arc bah...

    and his name is Hitsugaya...
    You can bet on that. Vastaroode arankaru will most probably have bankais. I wonder how their bankais will manifest though..

  5. #5
    ducttaperofdoom is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    ... ...? ...! ...? ...
    Posts
    342

    Default

    We probably won't get to see a bankai release from Arankaru for a long while. When we do, I think it'll just be some uber form of their hollow. Sorta like Sigma's three forms from MMX.

  6. #6
    Getsuga is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StealDragon
    speaking on speculation... since the arancarus have shikais obviosuly its a far stretch to wonder if the Vastaroode arankaru have bankais as well... maybe that was a spoiler as to the final fight of this arc bah...
    That's to say that there can actually be vastrode arankaru.
    I have laid my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

  7. #7
    otacu is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    270

    Default Re: Specalation on Bankai

    Quote Originally Posted by Sesshu
    First thing first, I've suddenly notice a hugh influx of thread of random people bankai.... even Hanatouro . Anyway In hope to reduce useless topic. I'm makin hopefuly this final Bankai thread in a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesshu
    Now on with the topic. Currently there are 6 shinsegumi that was sent to earth to help out Ichigo. Renji, Rukia, Ikkakau, Yumi, white hairy captian (can never spell his name, and Masumoto. I'm here to offer some specalation on why do everyone seemly so powerful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesshu
    Renji - Obvious why he was sent on this mission. Being one of the few non captian to able to achieve bankai.
    Ok he is fine. He is the exception tha confirms the rule. Sure he achieved bankai in a lame way with ichigo (oooh i hate those extradimensional places where time flows different...) but it's fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sesshu
    Rukia - There many arguement that bitch that Rukia power up. I don't really think so though. She always had the potential. (At your age she seemly surpass Renji at Demon Arts) The whole reason why she seem so weak was guilt and inferiority complex cause by Byakuya. Since the whole SS arc the truth review, and finally properly apolizing to the shiba clan, yadda yadda, she finally able to regain confidant. I also say she agian not as powerful as vc or captian, just because she beat dee roy easily. In just the fact that her ice pillar attack completey caught dee roy of guard. Doesn't matter how strong you are, you still can get kill if your over confidiant and not expecting a attack. It like me coming over behind you and knifing you. You can defend yourself if you don't expect it.
    Here i disagree completely. I have already discussed this before (but the thread now is gone it seems) and i'm even more sure now that the rukia's upgrade is lame. There were many hints that Rukia was actually weak. One of this hints is the encounter of the menos grande. She said she only saw hollow like this in books and it was the job of the elite (so... not Rukia) to handle them (if my translation is correct). So imo Rukia was very weak and now she is upgraded at the point that she defeated in one hit an enemy that could have smashed Chad (and Chad is not Kon).

    Quote Originally Posted by Sesshu
    Ikkaku - Until the new chapter is fully translated, I can only offer a specalation on why Ikkaku have bankai. I actually think he always had it, even when he fought Ichigo. Not only that, I think Ikkaku been a shingegumi alot longer then the renji/rukia generation, so if that the case the above is true. However Ikakku is like a bald version on Kenpachi, love to fight. Therefore he'll fight with the person with a disadvatage. I also believe that although Ikkaku has bankai, I don't think it a "true" captian bankai, like renji. As Byakuya said in his fight with renji, it will take another 10?, 100? years of training to fully master it.
    I think that Ikkaku achieved bankai only recently. I don't particulary like this trend but it's better than thinking that Ikkaku already had bankai in SS. Was he only playing around? Was he disrespecting his enemies? He was a fountain of blood after fighting Ichigo... is that the skill of a captain-level fighter? Imo no. He achieved bankai after the SS arc. Still i'm not very happy by this "twist".

    Quote Originally Posted by Sesshu
    Yumi - He probaby in the same shigegumi generation of Ikkaku, so he already an experience and devolop fighter. Although he not at Ikkaku level yet. At the moment, All I think is that he just tagged along. However, I don't think he a weakling. We know he SSlayer ability can drain reiastu, which at any level, seemily dangerous.
    I suspect a bankai here too... sigh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sesshu
    Higsturgira? - whatever his name is, I don't really like him. Obviously a captian, obviously a prodigy, obviously powerful.
    Hey it's not a bad charachter. I sorta like him. It's interesting especially his relation with hinamori. I hope more development (not in power!) here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sesshu
    Matsumoto - VC level. But think about it, she probaby enter the shinsegumi at the same time as Gin. Gin obviously a captian level. Base on that, Matsumoto probaby been around for a while. At least long enough for her to devolop her skill to captian level at most. Althought I won't think she that powerful. Altought I don't think so, I wouldn't be surpise at all that she would be able to use bankai, she obviously have more then enough time to reach that level. Even if she has not, she probaby powerful with her shikai alone. (We don't knw what it do yet, but we do know he get into a gasous state. I don't knwo how you block something like that.)
    What's that? Bankai for everyone? Imo Matsumoto and everybody else don't need to achieve Bankai.
    Bankai was "cool" because it was a rare talent. If everyone achieve bankai... it's like shikai... just some ability. So please no more bankai Kt.
    Or else...

    Hinamori - "Hey matsumoto! I achieved bankai yesterday! It was very cool!"
    Matsumoto - "Really? How interesting! Now you are the 26th shinigami to have bankai...."
    Hinamori - "..."
    Matsumoto - "..."
    Hinamori - "Let's go shopping!"
    Matsumoto - "That's sure is exciting!"

  8. #8
    Crazytype is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,697

    Default

    yeah, he mixed shinsengumi who actually existed and supported the shogunate with shinigami, who are pure fiction. (even if there were mentioned in folklore and fairy-tales.)

    I doubt we will see arankaru with bankai in the near future though, because the shinigami even have problems to beat their shikai with bankai...

    Edit:

    Canīt we skip the whole bankai discussion? ...

  9. #9
    Viet Style Asian is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Burke, VA
    Posts
    7

    Default Re: Specalation on Bankai

    "There were many hints that Rukia was actually weak. One of this hints is the encounter of the menos grande. She said she only saw hollow like this in books and it was the job of the elite (so... not Rukia) to handle them (if my translation is correct)."

    Well of course she wouldn't ever fight against menos grande beacuse she's not allowed to be in the elite because her brother forbid it. It was revealed recently that her brother didn't allow her to become seated so she'd be in less of harm's way. That's why she was surprised to see the menos grande. So that's an invalid point.

  10. #10
    deadtool13 is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    132

    Default

    in the first chapter of bleach, was there a hint why rukia didn't use her shikai? i know shinigami are weaker when the come to earth directly, but is that reversed when they use a mod soul? (or whatever they call the fake souls)
    Can you wrestle a man with no arms? no, challenge him to boxing.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162