Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Fullmetalyzak is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    13

    Default haha dattebayo bleach 60(59) is hilarious

    haha what's up with the hip-hop op and and ghetto lang??? it was really hilarious, anyone else downloaded this for fun?

  2. #2
    holymanx is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lbosquet
    Go die
    rofl
    its not his fault weed makes you say [or post] stupid stuff

    Its so delicious!!!

  3. #3
    Deathranger is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    37

    Default

    no, sorry i have never been stupid enough to fall for the "it isn't a real episode but we'll let n3wb5 dl it" trick so i dont really know what they are. but why did dattebyo have 2 differnt versions of it?

  4. #4
    singnflip4life is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathranger
    no, sorry i have never been stupid enough to fall for the "it isn't a real episode but we'll let n3wb5 dl it" trick so i dont really know what they are. but why did dattebyo have 2 differnt versions of it?
    hahaha i have no idea.. but the usual reason is that there was an error in the sub that wasnt caught.

    BTW, why does dattebayo sub naruto in hebrew? will they ever do it for Bleach? Why not Latin? I know a ton of people who can all read and sometimes speak Latin. Probably becuase my school has 4 different year levels of Latin.
    Remember if something is ambiguous in need, reread without the something and if it works w/o it, remove it with insults being prime examples. Please keep this in mind along with one of the 4 Agreements:
    Never Take Anything Personally

  5. #5
    Mr. Papaya is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    173

    Default

    [quote="singnflip4life"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathranger
    BTW, why does dattebayo sub naruto in hebrew? will they ever do it for Bleach? Why not Latin? I know a ton of people who can all read and sometimes speak Latin. Probably becuase my school has 4 different year levels of Latin.
    Because nobody has Latin for a first language anymore, so it would be worthless to dub it in that?

  6. #6
    krazykurapica is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    on the bed
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lbosquet
    Go die
    IT'll do us more of a favor if YOU'd die.

  7. #7
    Getsuga is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by singnflip4life
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathranger
    no, sorry i have never been stupid enough to fall for the "it isn't a real episode but we'll let n3wb5 dl it" trick so i dont really know what they are. but why did dattebyo have 2 differnt versions of it?
    hahaha i have no idea.. but the usual reason is that there was an error in the sub that wasnt caught.

    BTW, why does dattebayo sub naruto in hebrew? will they ever do it for Bleach? Why not Latin? I know a ton of people who can all read and sometimes speak Latin. Probably becuase my school has 4 different year levels of Latin.
    I can read latin. . I took up to Latin IV in my school, and i'm working on German I next semester. Yay for my 4th language.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Papaya
    Because nobody has Latin for a first language anymore, so it would be worthless to dub it in that?
    Sadly, that's very true. Latin is a beautiful language and it's fading away... *alas*
    I have laid my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

  8. #8
    Fullmetalyzak is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    13

    Default

    no, sorry i have never been stupid enough to fall for the "it isn't a real episode but we'll let n3wb5 dl it" trick so i dont really know what they are. but why did dattebyo have 2 differnt versions of it?
    ah let me check since I got too much free time

  9. #9
    alexander is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    level 725
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Its whats known as a "gag" or a "joke" done for "fun" and or "amusment".

    If you dont get that or know to expect this in weeks when the show doesn't air then you would actually be more the "n3wb5" than those who downloaded it and got a laugh out of the subs.

  10. #10
    Steve is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    87

    Default Re: haha dattebayo bleach 60(59) is hilarious

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetalyzak
    haha what's up with the hip-hop op and and ghetto lang??? it was really hilarious, anyone else downloaded this for fun?
    The torrent name is "[YHBT] Bleach 60", where YHBT means You Have Been Trolled.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162