Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50
  1. #21
    feydragon is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    20

    Default

    issin's a noble?!?!?!? he's such a retard...not much good of a father anyway...perv..

    Pedobear is everywhere

  2. #22
    singnflip4life is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by feydragon
    issin's a noble?!?!?!? he's such a retard...not much good of a father anyway...perv..
    i think in his own weird way he was preparing his children for teh "real" dangers of the real world. He did "train" ichigo's fighting skills so he could beat off all the bullies at school didn't he? He prepared (or is trying to) Yuzu and Karin for all the potential perverts (that encompasses a LOT of different people) out there, isn't he? and more often than not, the advice he actually does give ichigo is useful. He's an improvising first time single dad who gets the point across. It's good enough for me.
    Getting back to topic, it says in the Dattebayo version of the anime episode 56, Batsuraku of the Shinhou (Yoruichi's) family is the only other major disgrace of the Four Noble Families Soi Fon can remember. Perhaps Isshin is actually Batsuraku? (perhaps this segment is not part of the manga, not sure, i deleted all my manga to save my computer) It IS a possibility, you have to admit. And perhaps thats how yoruichi came to know urahara, through isshin/batsuraku, or the inverse, isshin/batsuraku met urahara through yoruichi.

  3. #23
    flamingboy is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I think Isshin is a good father. If you pay attention, he says some of the most profound things in the series. He's actually an excellent single father. He still warships his dead-wife, gets along with his kids, and he provides for the family. He also unintentionally taught Ichigo all these combat skills.

    @ singnflip4life
    I agree with you. I think I read it in the manga too. So Isshin might an ex-noble. After all, Tite Kubo is really good at making everything connected. So we'll see how the story will progress.

  4. #24
    Rocklee87 is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    853

    Default

    yeah i think all of his fights with Ichigo were used intentionally to make him stronger.

    And now in the anime, byakuuga says only a noble can achieve bankai.

    and yea i know ikkaku isn't a noble.... i don't know

  5. #25
    ducttaperofdoom is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    ... ...? ...! ...? ...
    Posts
    342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocklee87
    yeah i think all of his fights with Ichigo were used intentionally to make him stronger.

    And now in the anime, byakuuga says only a noble can achieve bankai.

    and yea i know ikkaku isn't a noble.... i don't know
    That's stupid. He said that in noble families, only one person every few generations will be powerful enough, or have the reiatsu to be able to achieve bankai.

    Look at the captains. Hitsugaya isn't a noble. Tousen isn't, Komamura isn't. Gin isn't. The rest probably aren't either, except for Byakuya, and maybe old man. Soi Fon could be considered a noble, albeit not from a high family.

    Renji definately isn't and he achieved bankai.

    Think before you post. Or try to.

  6. #26
    kidassassin2k4 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    235

    Default

    i agree with u that not only noble get bankai, but it still is probably very rare. i mean, who knows how long those captains have been "alive". i mean, u never age in soul society do u?

  7. #27
    ducttaperofdoom is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    ... ...? ...! ...? ...
    Posts
    342

    Default

    You do age. Its shown first when it shows Renji and Rukia when they were kids, and how they progressed into adults, and also by the fact that Byakuya said that Hisana died and was with her BABY sister in where ever they were after they died. So obviously, they must age if Rukia started as a baby.

    I think they age, but very, very slowly. I think they progress quicker through their childhood-teens, and the aging slows down alot for when they become adults.

  8. #28
    Rocklee87 is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ducttaperofdoom
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocklee87
    yeah i think all of his fights with Ichigo were used intentionally to make him stronger.

    And now in the anime, byakuuga says only a noble can achieve bankai.

    and yea i know ikkaku isn't a noble.... i don't know
    That's stupid. He said that in noble families, only one person every few generations will be powerful enough, or have the reiatsu to be able to achieve bankai.

    Look at the captains. Hitsugaya isn't a noble. Tousen isn't, Komamura isn't. Gin isn't. The rest probably aren't either, except for Byakuya, and maybe old man. Soi Fon could be considered a noble, albeit not from a high family.

    Renji definately isn't and he achieved bankai.

    Think before you post. Or try to.
    DUDE chill with that shit I was just stating what was said in the anime

  9. #29
    singnflip4life is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocklee87
    Quote Originally Posted by ducttaperofdoom
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocklee87
    yeah i think all of his fights with Ichigo were used intentionally to make him stronger.

    And now in the anime, byakuuga says only a noble can achieve bankai.

    and yea i know ikkaku isn't a noble.... i don't know
    That's stupid. He said that in noble families, only one person every few generations will be powerful enough, or have the reiatsu to be able to achieve bankai.

    Look at the captains. Hitsugaya isn't a noble. Tousen isn't, Komamura isn't. Gin isn't. The rest probably aren't either, except for Byakuya, and maybe old man. Soi Fon could be considered a noble, albeit not from a high family.

    Renji definately isn't and he achieved bankai.

    Think before you post. Or try to.
    DUDE chill with that shit I was just stating what was said in the anime

    you dumb fuck
    okay guys dont start up a flame war. Let's keep this one clean. The whole "you dumb fuck" at the end was totally unnecessary. Read your post without it. It still makes sense, so its unneeded.

    Back 2 Topic
    Okay, so the anime DID say that only noble families can achieve ban-kai. and that it should only happen once every couple of generations. Unfortunately, Hitsugaya seems to be the greatest exception to the rule in my view, being twelve(?age?) and also not of noble descent. Ichigo as well. But perhaps what Byakuya meant was that only a few are BORN with the captain-level Reiatsu that usually accompanies the ban-kai user, and he only said noble as a sort of form of denial. So if THAT is what he meant, then Hitsugaya would be the greatest prover of the rule. Even Ichigo wouldn't be breaking the rule, because he wasn't born with high enough power to achieve ban-kai. He had to train with Urahara AND Yoruichi/Zangetsu. And Renji himself trained his butt off. Remember him saying that he had trained only to defeat Byakuya. So perhaps thats what he meant, perhaps not. But IMO, this is what was most likely meant. and perhaps, just perhaps, becoming a captain automatically makes you a noble?

  10. #30
    knumskul is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    13

    Default

    where is it stated that Ichigo wasn't born with a high reiatsu? if he wasn't, then tell me how he cut that menos. and had that big zanpakutou in the human world. he doesn't know how to control his reiatsu, thats why his sword was big. normal shinigamis have small swords because they don't even have a powerful enough reiatsu to make their swords big.

 

 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79