Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50
  1. #11
    redrum305 is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    457

    Default

    listen the soul is like any other world except it's a spirit world. there's a natural order of things. the governing power is soul society with the 46 chambers which orders the gotei 13. and there are other combat divisions, like the one youirichi was in.

  2. #12
    Crazytype is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ducttaperofdoom
    Quote Originally Posted by singnflip4life
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazytype
    ... Ichigo is a hybrid and son of a strong shinigami, that is a good enough reason for his high reiatsu, morever Isshin doesn´t really behave like a noble, I doubt he is.
    if i remember correctly (from the anime, i remember it better), in episode (?)57(?) there was only one other failure in the four noble houses... perhaps that guy could be isshin, and isshin is a merely a nickname that he took on as his real name when he left SS as a great disgrace. Feel free to correct or contradict me.
    I thought they were talking about Yuroichi, because Rukia was also a disgrace from a noble house.
    The disgrace wasn´t Rukia, she was never a noble from the first place, it was Byakuya who repeated a disgrace for the nobles, because he integrated 2 normal shinigami from the worst place possible, thats why he made that oath.

  3. #13
    Crazytype is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,697

    Default

    I shouldn´t have used the term "shinigami" I was talking about the marriage with Rukia´s sister (first disgrace for the noble family) and Rukia´s integration into the noble family, well, we all know about this though.

  4. #14
    ch33s3 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    7

    Default

    hmm, this is just guessin, but, maybe Ishin is maybe a captain, you know, like Hat&Sandals was, think about it, they hunted Rukia(Shinigami is general) down for stayin in the human world to long, that kinda has to mean that Ichigo's dad is an exile, and to escape detection that long he has to be on par with Hat&Sandals at least, and they seem to know each other some what hmmm.

    I also pulling this from my rear, but people die and become ghost, maybe when ghost dies they are born into a human, in that way that explains how Ichigo looks like that guy that was Rukia vice-captain.
    No I\'M SPARTACUS!!!!
    also checkout www.billywest.com me there all the time, LOLZ d-_-b XD

  5. #15
    Crazytype is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ch33s3
    hmm, this is just guessin, but, maybe Ishin is maybe a captain, you know, like Hat&Sandals was, think about it, they hunted Rukia(Shinigami is general) down for stayin in the human world to long, that kinda has to mean that Ichigo's dad is an exile, and to escape detection that long he has to be on par with Hat&Sandals at least, and they seem to know each other some what hmmm.

    I also pulling this from my rear, but people die and become ghost, maybe when ghost dies they are born into a human, in that way that explains how Ichigo looks like that guy that was Rukia vice-captain.
    Did you even follow the discussion here?

  6. #16
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,424

    Default

    ok i edit and repeat ... every noble weve met is a disgrace to their familes (including rukia and her sister in an indirect way)... although liable to get me flamed this kinda defeats the purpose of calling yourself noble... i wish people would stop comin up with these outta the blue questions to answer problems that have nothing to do with anything... isshin is NOT a noble until Tite Kubo says so... and last time i checked the words Isshin and Noble Family were never put together... a nice stretch of the imagination tho

    [edit]
    theres already a thread on isshin on the bleach forum... i hate to say it but this whole thing shoulda went there..


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

  7. #17
    ch33s3 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazytype
    Quote Originally Posted by ch33s3
    hmm, this is just guessin, but, maybe Ishin is maybe a captain, you know, like Hat&Sandals was, think about it, they hunted Rukia(Shinigami is general) down for stayin in the human world to long, that kinda has to mean that Ichigo's dad is an exile, and to escape detection that long he has to be on par with Hat&Sandals at least, and they seem to know each other some what hmmm.

    I also pulling this from my rear, but people die and become ghost, maybe when ghost dies they are born into a human, in that way that explains how Ichigo looks like that guy that was Rukia vice-captain.
    Did you even follow the discussion here?
    I cant say I did, oh well, I just read from the last post and add on, lol, I like to speak french(Billy Conolly style)
    No I\'M SPARTACUS!!!!
    also checkout www.billywest.com me there all the time, LOLZ d-_-b XD

  8. #18
    Crazytype is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,697

    Default

    at least you said the truth. ^^

  9. #19
    Rocklee87 is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StealDragon
    ok i edit and repeat ... every noble weve met is a disgrace to their familes (including rukia and her sister in an indirect way)... although liable to get me flamed this kinda defeats the purpose of calling yourself noble... i wish people would stop comin up with these outta the blue questions to answer problems that have nothing to do with anything... isshin is NOT a noble until Tite Kubo says so... and last time i checked the words Isshin and Noble Family were never put together... a nice stretch of the imagination tho

    [edit]
    theres already a thread on isshin on the bleach forum... i hate to say it but this whole thing shoulda went there..
    Rukia's sis didn't do anything wrong, Byakuuga messed up by marrying a commoner, thats why he vowed to never break another rule

  10. #20
    Crazytype is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,697

    Default

    he made that oath after rukia, because he promised his wife to find Rukia, so he broke the same rule again.

 

 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162