Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37
  1. #21
    Rocklee87 is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    853

    Default

    and how did u find that out?????????

    u CHECKED the chaper i said to CHECK

    and the robes look like they could be the same hitsugaya is wearing in the panel next to it when he was a vc

    and it says all of his subordinates why show captains?

    so frick u my friend

  2. #22
    kaom is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,425

    Default

    @crazytype

    Don't I know it.

    I was only pointing it out for those people who keep insisting that the Vizards and shinigami will "team up" against Aizen.

    My opinion is that it won't happen, but that the Vizards would like it to.

    Which brings up the question of how many people are aware of Ichigo's situation...Byakuya, Rukia, and presumably Yoruichi (and therefore Urahara) are, but what about the other shinigami?

    And does Aizen know?

  3. #23
    shinigamiX is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocklee87
    frick u my friend
    Hey, not all of us swing that way, you know

    Like ducttaperofdoom said, they are wearing Captain's Robes. In the adjacent Panel, Hitsugaya is wearing Captain's Robes also. Also, I'm pretty sure Tousen and Komamura were never in the same division.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocklee87
    u CHECKED the chaper i said to CHECK
    I confess to being confused by your logic (or lack thereof). I'm pretty sure he CHECKED after you said to CHECK. Forgive me, but how is that wrong in any way?

  4. #24
    Kochiro is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LOLZARETTALALIZERATOR
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaom
    @crazytype

    Don't I know it.

    I was only pointing it out for those people who keep insisting that the Vizards and shinigami will "team up" against Aizen.

    My opinion is that it won't happen, but that the Vizards would like it to.

    Which brings up the question of how many people are aware of Ichigo's situation...Byakuya, Rukia, and presumably Yoruichi (and therefore Urahara) are, but what about the other shinigami?

    And does Aizen know?
    Hmmmm Aizen does know because of ulquiorra (Not sure if I got that right) in chapter 198 he was talking about how Yamii made Ichigo "go into that form".

  5. #25
    Crazytype is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,697

    Default

    Not because Ulquiola, Ulquiola just confirmed his prediction, otherwise he wouldn´t have sent them.

  6. #26
    beren911 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4

    Default

    my theorie guys is that Aizen send Yami and Ulquiola to test ichigo, he wanted to be sure that ichigo would not be a treat to him by joining the vaizard, i think that he fear that a kick death god like ichigo would join the vaizard because i think that the war had already start between Aizen and the Hirako Gang. Aizen dont like the vaizard because they are really really powerful and he cant control them like he's doing with the arrancar.

  7. #27
    ducttaperofdoom is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    ... ...? ...! ...? ...
    Posts
    342

    Default

    u CHECKED the chaper i said to CHECK
    Okay... i did check the chapter you said to check. I really don't see what that sentence means. Use better grammar. Better spelling would help too.

    VC's don't wear white robes (except I think, the first team's VC). The only people who wear white robes/cape thingies are CAPTAINS (and the execution people). VC's just wear armbands. In that panel it was to show Komamura and Tousen who WERE Aizen's subordinates (and are Captains now). Kenpachi's face just coincidentally got cut into it too (since it was a panel of a captain's meeting). That's why you only see half of his face.

    @ shinigamiX
    Like Crazytype said, they are wearing Captain's Robes
    You mean me?
    Tousen and Komamura used to be subordinates of Aizen. In chapter 176, there's a flashback of Tousen and Komamura. Tousen's preaching about how he has a great officer (Aizen) and then Aizen introduces himself to Komamura ("I am vice captain of the 5th division"). It sorta seems like Komamura did switch divisions. In that pic it looks like Aizen sorta does have white robes... hmmm... maybe he's just being bastardly.

  8. #28
    shinigamiX is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ducttaperofdoom
    You mean me?
    Tousen and Komamura used to be subordinates of Aizen. In chapter 176, there's a flashback of Tousen and Komamura. Tousen's preaching about how he has a great officer (Aizen) and then Aizen introduces himself to Komamura ("I am vice captain of the 5th division"). It sorta seems like Komamura did switch divisions. In that pic it looks like Aizen sorta does have white robes... hmmm... maybe he's just being bastardly.
    My bad, edited the post.
    I always thought Tousen was just introducing his friend to his Fukutaichou...

  9. #29
    mr_zoot is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeDaL
    My opinion, is that Visored are not with Aizen.
    They are a lot older society than Aizen's Arrankar group. I think, they already have a leader and rank structure.

    My best guess is that Visored are going to show up in these fights with Arrankar, trying to earn some of Ichigo's trust.

    2 lbosquet
    I don't recall Kubo spelling their name in english, like he did with Grimmjow and Ulquoirra.
    And until he does I think I'll be sticking to Visored. English isn't my native language, but my English-Ukrainian dictionary has an entry "Visored - 'Masked' - a person, wearing a mask". That's my point. (I don't think he uses Spanish anywhere, except Arrankar's attributes)
    I agree completely. Anyone who can read katakana and has experience converting foreign words to japanese syllables would agree as well.

  10. #30
    Crazytype is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beren911
    my theorie guys is that Aizen send Yami and Ulquiola to test ichigo, he wanted to be sure that ichigo would not be a treat to him by joining the vaizard, i think that he fear that a kick death god like ichigo would join the vaizard because i think that the war had already start between Aizen and the Hirako Gang. Aizen dont like the vaizard because they are really really powerful and he cant control them like he's doing with the arrancar.
    Theory? They were ordered to analyse Ichigo, thats a fact. There can only be one reason for it, Aizen considered Ichigo might be a threat to him in the future.

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162