Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37
  1. #11
    kaom is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,425

    Default

    From looking at chapter 190, my guess would be that the Vizards are against Aizen, but also that Soul Society doesn't accept them at all.

    Maybe they'll fight against Aizen to get Ichigo to side with them, or to change the shinigamis' opinion of them?

    But from the way things are going so far, the Vizards probably won't even be needed...

    Unless that Arrancar's released zanpakutou is really good, that is. Mind you, Yumichika isn't even fighting yet.

  2. #12
    DnT
    DnT is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    France, Paris
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Vizards are probably just like Urahara : aiming their own purposes.
    Since the goal of aizen is to become the absolute ruler of the world, i guess none of the force will let him

  3. #13
    Rocklee87 is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    853

    Default

    this is random but i was just reading over the old mangas and a butt load of captains were his vc

    i saw kenpachi FREAKIN KENPACHI!!!!! tousen, hitsugaya, the fox dude and some others i cant make out

    check 170

  4. #14
    Crazytype is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaom
    From looking at chapter 190, my guess would be that the Vizards are against Aizen, but also that Soul Society doesn't accept them at all.

    Maybe they'll fight against Aizen to get Ichigo to side with them, or to change the shinigamis' opinion of them?

    But from the way things are going so far, the Vizards probably won't even be needed...

    Unless that Arrancar's released zanpakutou is really good, that is. Mind you, Yumichika isn't even fighting yet.
    Soul society doesnīt accept shinigami who left soul society and consider them "traitor"? Didnīt know it... (sarcasm included.)

  5. #15
    DeDaL is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    33

    Default

    My opinion, is that Visored are not with Aizen.
    They are a lot older society than Aizen's Arrankar group. I think, they already have a leader and rank structure.

    My best guess is that Visored are going to show up in these fights with Arrankar, trying to earn some of Ichigo's trust.

    2 lbosquet
    I don't recall Kubo spelling their name in english, like he did with Grimmjow and Ulquoirra.
    And until he does I think I'll be sticking to Visored. English isn't my native language, but my English-Ukrainian dictionary has an entry "Visored - 'Masked' - a person, wearing a mask". That's my point. (I don't think he uses Spanish anywhere, except Arrankar's attributes)



  6. #16
    Crazytype is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,697

    Default

    Do we really need a thread for each opinion? Why should they work with Aizen?

    Aizen wants to be the strongest after all, vizards are just an obstacle for him, just like everything with power is toward his path of absolute power.

  7. #17
    Weimario-kun is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazytype
    Do we really need a thread for each opinion? Why should they work with Aizen?

    Aizen wants to be the strongest after all, vizards are just an obstacle for him, just like everything with power is toward his path of absolute power.
    I don't know. Since Visords/Vizards(whatever) have lived so long with their 'condition' maybe Aizen would try to tempt a truce to gain some of their 'secrets' or experience of the hybrid state (special training?) or even to get them out of the way to annihlate SS before stabbing them in the back. I'd still expect Vizards to resist if it were the case since they act so darn independant.
    "You are a 100 years too early to argue logically with ME......"

  8. #18
    Crazytype is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weimario-kun
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazytype
    Do we really need a thread for each opinion? Why should they work with Aizen?

    Aizen wants to be the strongest after all, vizards are just an obstacle for him, just like everything with power is toward his path of absolute power.
    I don't know. Since Visords/Vizards(whatever) have lived so long with their 'condition' maybe Aizen would try to tempt a truce to gain some of their 'secrets' or experience of the hybrid state (special training?) or even to get them out of the way to annihlate SS before stabbing them in the back. I'd still expect Vizards to resist if it were the case since they act so darn independant.
    They arenīt stupid, there has to be a reason Aizen was so interested in Ichigo, I speculated he predicted that Ichigo maybe is a hybrid and therefore sent Ulqiola/Ulquiorra and Yami to analyse him, unfortunately nobody agreed.
    I doubt they would cooperate with Aizen, they are neither with Aizen nor soul society.

  9. #19
    Weimario-kun is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Vizards = rebel faction so to speak. Must be hard for Ichigo that Aizen and Vizards both want him for the same reason (him being hybrid) .
    "You are a 100 years too early to argue logically with ME......"

  10. #20
    ducttaperofdoom is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    ... ...? ...! ...? ...
    Posts
    342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocklee87
    this is random but i was just reading over the old mangas and a butt load of captains were his vc

    i saw kenpachi FREAKIN KENPACHI!!!!! tousen, hitsugaya, the fox dude and some others i cant make out

    check 170
    They're wearing CAPTAINS robes. It's just a flashback scene, maybe from one of the Captain meetings. Look closer next time before making these outrageous comments. The quote probably means the picture above it, and that picture itself is just saying all of his comrades.

 

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162