Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45
  1. #21
    Weimario-kun is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocklee87
    who is nemu?
    OMG!! Ok, I will consider this a joke. But know now that: She is Mayuri's (evil 12th division capt.) artificially made 'pet' and probably not even a shinigami at that. She is a VC purely by the fact of favourism in meeting Mayuri's criteria (i.e loyal submissive slave). Her lack of independance from that freak makes me pity her soooo much. Being as such I think it is unfair to judge her power as one of the VCs due to her unique position since Mayuri would have given her suitable VC capabilities had he wanted a bodyguard (which he didn't seem to want or need by fighting Ishida on his own).
    "You are a 100 years too early to argue logically with ME......"

  2. #22
    Rocklee87 is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    853

    Default

    ohhhhhhh i never caught her name for some reason

    i think its cause she is a weak character personality wise

    and i agree with crazy about the 1st squad vc being the strongest cause he can handle the generals spirt pressure

    i mean there is no way they havent been in a fight together over the years

  3. #23
    Crazytype is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Niara
    I like Renji and all but I don't think he can really be considered the strongest VC mainly because he's the only one anyone has seen fight for a long period of time so of course you'd think he was the strongest. I don't think that can be determined yet though, since I have yet to see some of the others fight without the fight being broken up by someone before it really got started.
    Heīs able to use bankai, something only captains are able to achieve, so he has to be on of the strongest vcs. As long as we donīt see other vcs with bankai, he HAS to be on of the strongest if not the strongest vc.

    Nonetheless I think vice captain of the division 1 and Isane are a lot stronger than what we have seen, they had to be knocked out fast by Ichigo, because his main fight was with Byakuya morever they were suprised by their attack.

  4. #24
    Saizou is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weimario-kun
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocklee87
    who is nemu?
    OMG!! Ok, I will consider this a joke. But know now that: She is Mayuri's (evil 12th division capt.) artificially made 'pet' and probably not even a shinigami at that. She is a VC purely by the fact of favourism in meeting Mayuri's criteria (i.e loyal submissive slave). Her lack of independance from that freak makes me pity her soooo much. Being as such I think it is unfair to judge her power as one of the VCs due to her unique position since Mayuri would have given her suitable VC capabilities had he wanted a bodyguard (which he didn't seem to want or need by fighting Ishida on his own).
    Bullshit. Nemu is at least VC level. In chapter 122 she could grab Ishida and throw him off a roof, and after that she survived being cut and severely beaten by Mayuri. In fact Mayuri implies that Nemu's body is more durable than a natural equivalent in chapter 123.

  5. #25
    Weimario-kun is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saizou
    Bullshit. Nemu is at least VC level. In chapter 122 she could grab Ishida and throw him off a roof, and after that she survived being cut and severely beaten by Mayuri. In fact Mayuri implies that Nemu's body is more durable than a natural equivalent in chapter 123.
    Ishida was SURPRISED since he previously evaluated her as a non-combatant and Ishida isn't one to shoot neutral/innocent people due to his exteme sense of justice. Don't overestimate her capabilities because she 'threw' ishida off a roof (more like pushing and ruining his center of gravity knowing that theres nothing to hang on to to stay upright, how hard could THAT be? ) She survived that cut because she instinctively moved to avoid the brunt of the slash (even Mayuri beats her up because of it). But I don't doubt that she is fairly durable, its just that a ROCK can be durable but won't hurt you unless someone threw it at you. By that I mean unless Mayuri blessed her with suitable offensive capabilities, she is just a doll (cute but harmless). She has no intention to attack and I'm doubtful its within her capabilities to square off with another VC (she won't hurt anything but I think she's capable enough to avoid getting hurt....for a while). If she does have the necessary offensive capabilities of VC then perhaps Mayuri would have given her a shot at attacking enemies (something that arrogant Bas***d had never considered with Ishida).

    BTW, 1st VC looks so european (shikai is a fencing sword?) I thought that he was just the old man's butler. Maybe there was some other criteria that Yamato used to chose this particular VC other that the 'strongest one' (something thats unrelated to combat like Isane's role?)
    "You are a 100 years too early to argue logically with ME......"

  6. #26
    Saizou is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weimario-kun
    Quote Originally Posted by Saizou
    Bullshit. Nemu is at least VC level. In chapter 122 she could grab Ishida and throw him off a roof, and after that she survived being cut and severely beaten by Mayuri. In fact Mayuri implies that Nemu's body is more durable than a natural equivalent in chapter 123.
    Ishida was SURPRISED since he previously evaluated her as a non-combatant and Ishida isn't one to shoot neutral/innocent people due to his exteme sense of justice. Don't overestimate her capabilities because she 'threw' ishida off a roof (more like pushing and ruining his center of gravity knowing that theres nothing to hang on to to stay upright, how hard could THAT be? ) She survived that cut because she instinctively moved to avoid the brunt of the slash (even Mayuri beats her up because of it). But I don't doubt that she is fairly durable, its just that a ROCK can be durable but won't hurt you unless someone threw it at you. By that I mean unless Mayuri blessed her with suitable offensive capabilities, she is just a doll (cute but harmless). She has no intention to attack and I'm doubtful its within her capabilities to square off with another VC (she won't hurt anything but I think she's capable enough to avoid getting hurt....for a while). If she does have the necessary offensive capabilities of VC then perhaps Mayuri would have given her a shot at attacking enemies (something that arrogant Bas***d had never considered with Ishida).
    So? Ishida should be plenty fast enough to avoid any simple bull rush, he's even got the Quincy equivalent of Flash Step for fuck's sake. And why the bloody fuck doesn't someone who can move fast enough to surprise a Shunpo user have any offensive capabilities? The fact that she can move fast enough to surprise Ishida is proof that she can handle herself in a fight. Besides it's retarded to assume that Mayuri hasn't constructed her to have offensive capabilities whatsoever.

    And yeah, she's pretty much Mayuri's bitch. So what? Why does her blind obedience imply that she's weak?

  7. #27
    Crazytype is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,697

    Default

    Ishida wasnīt aware of her being a threat to him, therefore she attacked him off guard.

  8. #28
    Penguins is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Follow the screams
    Posts
    419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazytype
    Quote Originally Posted by Niara
    I like Renji and all but I don't think he can really be considered the strongest VC mainly because he's the only one anyone has seen fight for a long period of time so of course you'd think he was the strongest. I don't think that can be determined yet though, since I have yet to see some of the others fight without the fight being broken up by someone before it really got started.
    Heīs able to use bankai, something only captains are able to achieve, so he has to be on of the strongest vcs. As long as we donīt see other vcs with bankai, he HAS to be on of the strongest if not the strongest vc.

    Nonetheless I think vice captain of the division 1 and Isane are a lot stronger than what we have seen, they had to be knocked out fast by Ichigo, because his main fight was with Byakuya morever they were suprised by their attack.
    Renji's probably the strongest I mean bankai is supposed to make you 10x stronger I'd say that Matsumoto might be 2nd I mean she pwned Ichimaru's VC (can't remember his name) we don't have a clue about the first divisions VC since the only time he fought was against Ichigo and Ichigo's at captain level strength so it was no contest.


    They will write a new page, if only they could write, they will start a new age all they need is time,its a penguin attack!!!

  9. #29
    Crazytype is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,697

    Default

    Kira is his name, she defeated him with her shikai ability in chapter 169




    In chapter 172 we see the result (sorry wasnīt able to cut these parts out because of a hd crush, doesnīt have photoshop anymore.)


  10. #30
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,452

    Default

    kira rulez... just not against Matsumoto..


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

 

 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162