Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 70
  1. #41
    black flash's Avatar
    black flash is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azrael_13 View Post
    and we actually get to see gin's eyes for once. barely any bit of them, but still there. XD

    I think Ichigo needs his hair the length his hollow has it.
    We've seen Gin's eyes a few times now.

    Imo Ichigo's hair doesn't look good that long, it looks great the way it is now, the only time it looks good long is when he's a hollow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Now that you say it, do souls eat? And if they do, can they survive for three months without eating? I mean...nevermind.

    Tamiel -
    Yes and No.

    Souls do not need to eat, but if a soul gets hungry it means they have potential to become a Shinigami.

    Shinigami dont need to eat either but if they use up reiryoku fast or take damage they can eat to gain back reiryoku faster or recover faster, hence the reason Yoruichi ate like a pig after her fight with Yammi.

    So Yes if they wanna recover faster but No because they dont need too and will still recover over time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cueny View Post
    The way Ichigo he's now, he's stronger than Yamamoto Genryusai for sure.

    Even the forbidden kido of that stupid old man(somewhat weak) can't do a thing to normal Aizen, now with Ichigo's brute strength and GOD LIKE speed were enough to hurt butterfly Aizen.
    Normal you mean power ball Aizen, Aizen was scared of the old man and even if Ichigo is stronger now Yamamoto is the strongest Shinigami we've seen, no hollow powers, no power ball just pure Shinigami powers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heartlessfang View Post
    ^the forbidden kido DID hurt aizen, but not a lot. after all, Aizen admitted that yamamoto was the olny one who was stronger than him, and was cautious to the point that he modified an arrancar to counter and seal his abilities.
    THAT'S saying something.....though now, it doesn't mean very much.....
    Exactly

  2. #42
    reaperzeero is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The ends of the Earth
    Posts
    257

    Default

    I hope Ichigo really does end this in one stike.

  3. #43
    sasuke_uzumaki111222 is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    478

    Default

    ^Hes going to defeat Butter-Aizen in one strike. This in turn leads to another Aizen power up that he predicted would happen. Aizen is going to rape Ichigo for a couple chapters. Ichigo is going to put the mask on(complete with horns ) and hit delete on the Rcon panel, deleting Aizen from the server for good.
    Pie....

  4. #44
    AtrumIncendia is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxDoLLarBiLLxx View Post
    Next chapter will be about Ichigo explaining to Aizen why he doesnt feel his reiatsu. And the next chapter after that will be Aizen overcoming Ichigo and explaining to Ichigo why it still doesn't matter : "IM A BUTTERFLY, YOU ARE NOT!!! """
    Beautiful.

    Quote Originally Posted by black flash View Post
    LOL last week it was called Deicide 18: The End now it's called Deicide 19 -_-
    And I like how Aizen is not dying in any of the 19 Deicide chapters.

    Quote Originally Posted by camey View Post
    just asking..is it
    BUTTERFLY=STRONG?
    Well, you know what they say, a butterfly flapping its wings could cause a hurricane...

  5. #45
    DivineVTDragon is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Fremont, Ca
    Posts
    942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cueny View Post
    The way Ichigo he's now, he's stronger than Yamamoto Genryusai for sure.

    Even the forbidden kido of that stupid old man(somewhat weak) can't do a thing to normal Aizen, now with Ichigo's brute strength and GOD LIKE speed were enough to hurt butterfly Aizen.
    I doubt that even with THIS power up that Ichigo is stronger than Yamamoto. A sealed Ryuujin Jaka killed a top Espada level (or assuming) Wonderweiss with his bare hands. Hell, if it weren't for the fact that he was under hypnosis (which he has been the ONLY character badass enough to get through it) he would've killed Aizen with his bare hands also. Even with a fused Hougyoku, Aizen was still very cautious of fighting Yamamoto, which tells a lot.

    The only thing Ichigo has +1up on Yamamoto is the fact that he isn't hypnotized (and possibly speed/stamina).

  6. #46
    Cueny is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    168

    Default

    I think the fact that Ichigo overcome butterfly Aizen with his bare hand in this chapter was enough to confirmed that his new power scale is far above of Yama.

    And you all also forget that Aizen said Yama's stronger than him in his previous stage. As you can see from their fight, their skill were not much difference(speed, sword skill, kido).

    The last week butterfly Aizen said he's stronger than shinigami and hollow now. But WTF Ichigo still overcome his new butterfly power so easily(with his bare hand and speed, no spacial kido, no hollow power). Seriously, didn't this fact told you guys anything? Or you're just overestimate Yama.

  7. #47
    DivineVTDragon is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Fremont, Ca
    Posts
    942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cueny View Post
    I think the fact that Ichigo overcome butterfly Aizen with his bare hand in this chapter was enough to confirmed that his new power scale is far above of Yama.
    Aizen also just underestimated Ichigo by stating that he failed in his evolution. I doubt he had even a single inch of guard.

    And you all also forget that Aizen said Yama's stronger than him in his previous stage. As you can see from their fight, their skill were not much difference(speed, sword skill, kido).
    I'm quite certain Yamamoto was about to cut down Aizen until Wonderweiss stepped in. What "fight" did they have with each other? They never "fought" besides the interruption of Wonderweiss, which yamamoto was doing very well against.

    The last week butterfly Aizen said he's stronger than shinigami and hollow now. But WTF Ichigo still overcome his new butterfly power so easily(with his bare hand and speed, no spacial kido, no hollow power). Seriously, didn't this fact told you guys anything? Or you're just overestimate Yama.
    It tells us that Aizen was EXTREMELY OVERCONFIDENT. He placed up a guard against everyone he fought (Pre-powered Ichigo, Shinji, Yamamoto, Gin), besides Ichigo because he truly believed that Ichigo would never be able to hurt him. Oh, and btw, Ichigo was in his new Bankai mode, Yamamoto was in Shikai. /Zing.

    We're not overestimating Yama, you're just basing and overjudging Ichigo's abilities before they are even revealed. Basing theories and judging things before anything is shown is like counting chickens before they hatch; it's too early to say anything. Next week Aizen will actually become serious and take on Ichigo's "one-shot attack," get cut down, regenerate, then proceed to make Ichigo cry. Then some shounen crap happens and Ichigo magically kills Aizen.

  8. #48
    Cueny is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    168

    Default

    1. I'm just doubt that if the one who attk Aizen when he's unguarded was rangkigu, will she able to touch Aizen on the face. He lets his opponent touch his face from a distance while he's looking at them, I don't think "unguarded" can use as an excuse.

    2. Yamamoto doing very well? Yea, he got stab in the stomach while Aizen took no serious damage.

    3. I didn't prejudge anything, I'm said it as the latest chapter shown. As I can see, you and other are the one who are talking about the next chapter or so.

  9. #49
    black flash's Avatar
    black flash is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,076

    Default

    ^You might need to read that chapter again, Yamamoto wanted to get stab so he could feel Aizen reiatsu.

    When the Espada's showed there numbers the chapter was called "The Deathbringer numbers", people started to judge them and what they would do to the Shinigami's but they didnt bring any death except there own.

    Before the Vizards even joined the fight people judged them and said how much more powerful they are to the other Shinigami yet they show nothing for a 100yrs of trainning.

    When Isshin showed up he sent Aizen flying through buildings with a flick of a finger and then Aizen grabbed his Zanpakuto and they were all layed out cold.

    So i'm not going to judge Ichigo placing his hand on Aizen face as something to talk about.

  10. #50
    Tamiel is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    806

    Default

    I say him putting his hand on his face is more of a: "holy shiet look at how powerful he is now!" And then going on to...."I WAS PREPARED FOR THIS DEVELOPMENT" - Butteraizen

    PLOT TWIST!

    Tamiel -

 

 
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79