Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    Cueny is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    168

    Default

    I came to think about who will appear against Aizen in the next chapter. But is he/she supposed to appear in the previous chapter, isn't it?

    Considered Aizen's dialog in chapter 408. "Now then, have you seen all you wanted?".

    http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/29674590/19

  2. #22
    krazykwasi is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx babay!!!
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cueny View Post
    I came to think about who will appear against Aizen in the next chapter. But is he/she supposed to appear in the previous chapter, isn't it?

    Considered Aizen's dialog in chapter 408. "Now then, have you seen all you wanted?".

    http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/29674590/19
    True there's that BUT after he said that he continued walking on (and killed a few civilians with his awesome Rick James aurora). He couldn't directly be talking to someone, cause they would've appeared in the next chapter, but was he referring to someone that he expects to see soon or something? When he asked 'have you seen enough" it sounds as if he had assigned someone, like a mole, to be integrated into the town to monitor it or something but stayed longer than they were supposed to.

    "He is now declaring his words to the WORLD!"

  3. #23
    kidistight is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    1,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krazykwasi View Post
    True there's that BUT after he said that he continued walking on (and killed a few civilians with his awesome Rick James aurora).
    LMAO Rick James aura. I guess Ichiho is Charlie Murphy and he is going to come and drop kick Aizem's ass.
    "I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them. "

    MasterShake

    Aqua Team Hunger Force

  4. #24
    Nicholas71 is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziazca View Post
    I bet the guy at the end of the chapter is Don Kanonji! HAH! :P
    That would be AWESOME.

  5. #25
    Viraten is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    575

    Default

    Black flashes' theory about the Hougyoko is fairly well thought out actually. It would explain how Ichigo has conveniently received powerups every time he was in a desperate situation...it was simply his desire being so strong at the time, the Hougyoko reacted to it.

    As for the new arrival...does it matter? We all know Ichigo is going to be the one to fell Aizen so if this new person is an opponent, then he's just fodder. If he isn't an opponent...then it'll be interesting.
    'No need to take me seriously. It's a forum.'

    I <3 the Village People. Everyone wants be a macho man. And join the Navy. And stay at the YMCA.

    <Viraten> It's better than Naruto
    <Chiza> Most things are.

  6. #26
    reaperzeero is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The ends of the Earth
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viraten View Post
    Black flashes' theory about the Hougyoko is fairly well thought out actually. It would explain how Ichigo has conveniently received powerups every time he was in a desperate situation...it was simply his desire being so strong at the time, the Hougyoko reacted to it.

    As for the new arrival...does it matter? We all know Ichigo is going to be the one to fell Aizen so if this new person is an opponent, then he's just fodder. If he isn't an opponent...then it'll be interesting.
    I think that his analisis of Mizuiro is plausible and interesting but his whole Aizen-drawing-power-from-Ichigo thing is simply to imaginative to fly.

  7. #27
    Cueny is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Mizuiro, he may be the king of SS.

 

 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162