Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 115
  1. #41
    black flash's Avatar
    black flash is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,078

    Default

    I don't think some people are looking at the picture of Hitsugaya right, Halibel cut off his right side completely arm and leg in one slash not just his arm.

  2. #42
    krazykwasi is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx babay!!!
    Posts
    3,601

    Default

    ROFLMAO DAMN FLASH. Your fricken rite. He was so close up and his "arm" was so far back that i failed to grasp the whole picture and realize that his lil chicken leg (practically his whole right side) was also attached. LOL. FUK ME SIDEWAYS. ToughLuck Hitsu. And i agree with what that guy said ealier. Halibel should've been put up against someone like Komamura or Ukitake. Instead he gets some stupid little gurl and Dog whisper takes on a simpleton fraccion.

    "He is now declaring his words to the WORLD!"

  3. #43
    999Ghosts is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Yay, free seat for Ikkaku. All he has to do is take it.

  4. #44
    black flash's Avatar
    black flash is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,078

    Default

    There are already 3 seats gone so what makes you think that he would take this one.

  5. #45
    kidistight is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    1,177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by black flash View Post
    I don't think some people are looking at the picture of Hitsugaya right, Halibel cut off his right side completely arm and leg in one slash not just his arm.
    Me personally I can't see his leg cut off just his arm so I didn't want to assume eventhough it says it in the confirmed spoilers.
    Quote Originally Posted by krazykwasi View Post
    ROFLMAO DAMN FLASH. Your fricken rite. He was so close up and his "arm" was so far back that i failed to grasp the whole picture and realize that his lil chicken leg (practically his whole right side) was also attached. LOL. FUK ME SIDEWAYS. ToughLuck Hitsu. And i agree with what that guy said ealier. Halibel should've been put up against someone like Komamura or Ukitake. Instead he gets some stupid little gurl and Dog whisper takes on a simpleton fraccion.
    Wasn't Hitsu the one that came to her though, not the other way around. LOL
    "I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them. "

    MasterShake

    Aqua Team Hunger Force

  6. #46
    black flash's Avatar
    black flash is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidistight View Post
    Me personally I can't see his leg cut off just his arm so I didn't want to assume eventhough it says it in the confirmed spoilers.
    Look at the picture again, look at the part of his body that was cut off you can see his right arm that is covered in ice holding his zanpakuto, then look at his Kimono you can see part of the sash then look at the bottom left corner of that panel and you can see his leg that is also covered in ice.

  7. #47
    jonslaught is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    178

    Default

    in the name of Deux Ex Machina a.k.a. Kubo Tite, Hitsugaya will live... or konked out.

  8. #48
    hellfire86 is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    522

    Default Bleach chapter: 355


  9. #49
    grimace_011 is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    grimland
    Posts
    112

    Default

    halibel's hot...damn...nice ressurection form...poor hitsugaya beaten by a girl...

    P.S im the first one here? man i feel like i acomplished something here

    haha

    -_-

    fans in mariland say..

  10. #50
    xxsaznpride is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/355/18/

    I LOLD SO HARD HAHAHAHAHH still loling inside. Thank god none of the captains are actually winning right now AND are confessing to being weaker. Yamamoto 3v1 incoming? Wait... Twin swordies + Yama, so 3v3, hopefully. Ukitake better fucking do something.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarST
    And your name's annoying to type; from now on you're sazny.
    Farleen // Number 42

 

 
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79