Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 115
  1. #91
    tfs08933 is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    MARS!! The future for mankind.
    Posts
    730

    Default

    ALL captains have bankai, EXCEPT Kenpachi. I remembered this in a much earlier chapter. I mean if Hitsu has one, Soi Fon obviously would have one too... I can only imagine Bankai's getting much bigger, because when Byakuya saw Ichigo's bankai, he was like: "That puny thing can't be a bankai". However Soi Fon is part of the "assassination/ninja squad", so like her shikai, it would probably be small and deadly. I would think it would be similar to Halibel's resurrected form, giving her more speed, defense, and abilities (e.g. projectiles).

  2. #92
    Terasiel is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South Carolina, US
    Posts
    3,310

    Default

    I'm going with tfs08933's leaning on this and guessing that Soi Fon's Ban Kai will actually involve a ninja specific theme. Be it invisibility or multiple "clones;" as these would directly adhere to the two-hit instant death move she's already based around.

  3. #93
    kidistight is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by black flash View Post
    I don't think Ichigo or his hollow side could take on Stark or Barragan and I think that he would be matched by Halibel. Ichigo might be the main character but there are a load more people far above his level and his hollow side.
    Really you think so, I disagree based on the fact that Halibel was "surprised" at how strong Ichigo was in his bankai form, I am not saying she was worried about him beating her just that in her regular form and his bankai he might of given her an unwanted headache. Although Uli said they were stronger than him, I don't think he was counting his 2nd release since, none of them knew about it and he wanted to remain "humble" to not draw attention to himself. I liken him to Gin in the sense that they will play weak as to not draw to much attention but if the time comes they will unleashed all there power on you; ie Gin just pushing Ichigo back with his sword instead of cutting him in half. That statement might get taken out of context so let me follow up that I don't believe Uli sacrificied himself to Ichigo just to make him think he is stronger than he is.

    BF and Krazy do either of you believe that Ichigo will get at least one more powerup before this battle royale (with cheese) concludes?
    Quote Originally Posted by neruke View Post
    I think there will be help from the vizards soon. They're on their way too.
    On there way they have been on there way for over 10+ chapters. LOL. Did they all stop for ice cream or something, GEEZ
    Quote Originally Posted by liddokun View Post
    oh and i think its about time Ikakku and his bankai in action. Although he might not be any help, but i kinda miss his bankai =(
    Unfortunately he isn't at 100% he is laying on the ground with all the other vice captains, plus in this fight he would get swallowed up. I wonder how mad Kenpanchi is to not be in one of these fights instead stuck in HM babysitting.
    Quote Originally Posted by black flash View Post
    When Shunsui hat and Kimono come off thats when he's gonna do a 180.
    Yeah I buy that logic, he is the type to just take it real easy. I still laugh at his fight with Chad, drinking tea and talking while Chad is giving his all just to miss him. LOL.
    "I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them. "

    MasterShake

    Aqua Team Hunger Force

  4. #94
    kidistight is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krazykwasi View Post
    Anybody think she was serious when Soi Fong said this?. If she was then i guess she doesnt have anything else to offer.
    You know all of this talk about Halibel and Soi Fong, I would really like to see them fight but the down side is Soi Fong might be at a lesser percentage than Halibel. I know neither is at 100% but I think Halibel might be closer than 100%. At least if that fight would of happened it would have been no surprise that Hitsu would get owned by Barragan.
    "I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them. "

    MasterShake

    Aqua Team Hunger Force

  5. #95
    999Ghosts is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    691

    Default

    I know I'm slow, so this just struck me just now...


    Toushirou won't be able to shoulder his way through Soul Society...

  6. #96
    Deathbringerpt is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 999Ghosts View Post
    Toushirou won't be able to shoulder his way through Soul Society...
    Yeah, he just needs to pull himself together....

  7. #97
    kidistight is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 999Ghosts View Post
    I know I'm slow, so this just struck me just now...


    Toushirou won't be able to shoulder his way through Soul Society...
    LOL. I guess that chip on his shoulder was finally chopped off.
    "I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them. "

    MasterShake

    Aqua Team Hunger Force

  8. #98
    krazykwasi is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx babay!!!
    Posts
    3,578

    Default

    Now i guess Momo'll need some else's shoulder to cry on

    *It ent easy being chezzy*

    "He is now declaring his words to the WORLD!"

  9. #99
    black flash's Avatar
    black flash is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,076

    Default

    Hitsugaya aint going anywhere it would be a very stupid move if Kubo killed off the boy who is always at the top of the poll, but it is funny how the 10th Captain and Vice are out of the picture at this moment. I really wanna know where the hell Nanao is.

  10. #100
    tenryuken is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dans Un Harem Avec Des Sirčnes
    Posts
    734

    Default

    I just wanted to say that: BLEACH ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79