Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 105
  1. #41
    etufo is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,639

    Default

    Page 16 is one of the most awesome moments in Bleach history. I just hope next chapter goes back to the captains.
    etufo: HS is most likely going to die sooner or later. Who will kill the cool character killer?

    Popo: well, obviously going by that logic, HS will have to kill himself...

  2. #42
    Ziazca is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    an overpacked prison
    Posts
    945

    Default

    Bah, don't any of you know proper shounen storytelling?

    That explosion was Ichigo tearing his mask off while shouting, "Don't get in my way!" He and Ulqi, who are both very weakened will then put all of their strength into their final attacks. They'll run at each other, collide in a massive explosion which Ichigo will immerge victorious. Ulquiorra then finally tells Ichigo the reason why he wouldn't save Rukia. (Because it's the law)





    Okay, okay, on a serious note, did Ichigo just shoot his own foot? :P

  3. #43
    krazykwasi is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx babay!!!
    Posts
    3,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziazca View Post
    Bah, don't any of you know proper shounen storytelling?

    That explosion was Ichigo tearing his mask off while shouting, "Don't get in my way!" He and Ulqi, who are both very weakened will then put all of their strength into their final attacks. They'll run at each other, collide in a massive explosion which Ichigo will immerge victorious. Ulquiorra then finally tells Ichigo the reason why he wouldn't save Rukia. (Because it's the law)
    Im kinda hoping that doesnt happen.. why? Cause its the exact SAME THING HE DID WHILE FIGHTING BYAKUYA! He started pwning him wit his mask and just as he was bout to deliver the killin blow he ripped his masked off and commented something like "sry bout that now lets finish the fight blah blah blah".

    If kishi reuses that same kinda ting then its official... he's not as creative as we though and he should end Bleach -_-'

    "He is now declaring his words to the WORLD!"

  4. #44
    sasuke_uzumaki111222 is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    478

    Default

    No matter how you look at it, Ulu was brutally raped. With a sand paper dick. And no lube. 1000 times in the most awesomest 18 pages ever.

    Well, not the awesomest, but this is in the top ten for Bleach.

    And to be honest folks, Ulu forshadowed his own defeat by telling Aizen that Ichigo's power went from barely noticable to greater than his own. That and stealing Ichigos big bosomed god didnt help either.
    Pie....

  5. #45
    afrogreese is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    262

    Default

    ^ sandpaper dick. christ that sounds horrible.

    OT: i reckon that next chapter hollow ichigo will attack ishida and orihime.

  6. #46
    jonslaught is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    178

    Default

    I bet your dollars something like this will happen

    Ichigo mis-fired the cero on purpose
    ulquiorra will keep on asking "Why.. didn't you do it".. emo time
    Ichigo turn emo, breaks/removes mask and tells him lines something like "i'm not like you"
    ulquiorra will be pissed off saying "that's why you're weak you cannot protect your friends" piece of s***
    Ichigo walks away , goes to Orihime and Ishida , ask if they're alright, then Ichigo will freak out cause he suddenly can't control that form, or from his injuries
    Ulquiorra pissed again shouts "FINISH ME! YOU PIECE OF SHINIGAMI-HOLLOW WHATEVAR ..."
    or Yammi appearing out of nowhere and rescues Ulquiorra
    .. or Yammi, since he doesn't care for any Hollow camaradarie, finishes Ulqiourra and becomes the 4th espada


    If the next chapter shifts to the real world:
    we see Hitsugaya being owned by Halibel, Halibel releases
    Soi Fon and Barragan fighting, Ueyamada sweaty and freaked out (as usual),
    Stark and Shunsui fights with smiling faces
    Lilineth keeps on attacking Ukitake. Lilineth releases, Ukitake getting owned.
    Genriyusai still standing there unfazed
    Vizards in far-away building

    For a sitcom,
    Tatsuki and gang wakes up in SS.

  7. #47
    grimace_011 is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    grimland
    Posts
    112

    Default

    i dont think ichi has control on this new hollow form bankai whatever....i just want ulquiorra dead and if this new hollow form is gonna be it then i dont mind..i just want to see what happens to the captains

    fans in mariland say..

  8. #48
    krazykwasi is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx babay!!!
    Posts
    3,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonslaught View Post
    I bet your dollars something like this will happen

    Ichigo mis-fired the cero on purpose
    ulquiorra will keep on asking "Why.. didn't you do it".. emo time
    Ichigo turn emo, breaks/removes mask and tells him lines something like "i'm not like you"
    ulquiorra will be pissed off saying "that's why you're weak you cannot protect your friends" piece of s***
    Ichigo walks away , goes to Orihime and Ishida , ask if they're alright, then Ichigo will freak out cause he suddenly can't control that form, or from his injuries
    Ulquiorra pissed again shouts "FINISH ME! YOU PIECE OF SHINIGAMI-HOLLOW WHATEVAR ..."
    or Yammi appearing out of nowhere and rescues Ulquiorra
    .. or Yammi, since he doesn't care for any Hollow camaradarie, finishes Ulqiourra and becomes the 4th espada


    If the next chapter shifts to the real world:
    we see Hitsugaya being owned by Halibel, Halibel releases
    Soi Fon and Barragan fighting, Ueyamada sweaty and freaked out (as usual),
    Stark and Shunsui fights with smiling faces
    Lilineth keeps on attacking Ukitake. Lilineth releases, Ukitake getting owned.
    Genriyusai still standing there unfazed
    Vizards in far-away building

    For a sitcom,
    Tatsuki and gang wakes up in SS.

    *Meanwhile reading this in Tite Kube's lair*
    Tite: "SHITT!!!!! People are on to me... AM I THAT PREDICTABLE!!"

    "He is now declaring his words to the WORLD!"

  9. #49
    Deathbringerpt is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Ouch...what a completely one sided rape, took him 2 chapters to be completely annihilated by Hollow Ichigo and good thing that he was true to his character and accepted his death the moment he lost against him, he became obsolete to Aizen the moment he was beaten.

    But you know what i want to happen?

    Orihime saving Ulquiorra, make it happen Kubo!

    Hichigo became even more Hollow like when fighting Ulq, his hand became much more demonic and we could see his eyes inside the skull, if he breaks in time to "save" Ulquiorra, iŽll be pretty surprised.

  10. #50
    xristopha is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbringerpt View Post
    Ouch...what a completely one sided rape, took him 2 chapters to be completely annihilated by Hollow Ichigo and good thing that he was true to his character and accepted his death the moment he lost against him, he became obsolete to Aizen the moment he was beaten.

    But you know what i want to happen?

    Orihime saving Ulquiorra, make it happen Kubo!

    Hichigo became even more Hollow like when fighting Ulq, his hand became much more demonic and we could see his eyes inside the skull, if he breaks in time to "save" Ulquiorra, iŽll be pretty surprised.
    yeah i was thinking Orhime might step in too but then again it wouldn't really make sense but there's so much we don't know

    Did anyone else notice how massive ichigo was?

 

 
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162