Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 111
  1. #81
    Azrael_13 is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    311

    Default

    I have my hopes too high that he'll be able to use cero in the coming battle when all the other side characters and the captains come in on his Ulquiorra fight (assuming that's where they regroup to after destroying everything else). If not, Nell and her fraccion may end up teaching him... though that would be gay.

    Getsuga Tenshou is ceroish in a way... I hope that isn't the sole killing attack he ever learns. Though it's likely he'll need his mask to be half black (symbolizing the complete hybridization) before he has any control of the hollow side of things.

  2. #82
    black flash's Avatar
    black flash is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,076

    Default

    I think Getsuga Tenshou is the only attack that were gonna see Ichigo with which would suck seen as how every Captain and Vice-captain level Shinigami has 2 or more attacks in Shikai & Bankai.

  3. #83
    isildur is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by black flash View Post
    Ichigo is one of the reason Bleach is starting to suck but so is the whole story, people are getting pissed off because Ichigo is winning most if not all his fights with his bloody resolve not his skill, there's only so much times you can use that before it starts to suck not only that but there's no consistency to his power growth. Its stupid that Ikkaku would choose death above revealing his bankai but unlike other things it wasn't draged out for time, he lost a fight got told he was a fool then it was done with. Yumichika has more of a reason to hide his true power and we know its becasue of his Zanpakutou kidou ability, we know its an embarassment for anyone in the 11th division to have a Zanpukuto that uses kidou, so know I don't find that pathetic.

    Why would you expect more from the 7th Espada and why do you find it pathetic that Byakuya of all people killed him so easily, Byakuya was stronger then Ichigo in the SS Arc so to see him kill the 7th Espada shouldn't be pathetic in any sort of way. The whole Yama-ji thing is just stupid to bring up seen as how he cut Allon in half and thought he was dead like anyone would then turned him to ash after he saw him live, no I dont think its pathetic. At least come up with some better reason to why you think its not to do with Ichigo why the manga might suck, the more I don't see of Ichigo, IMO, keeps the story interesting.
    If you take resolve and skill into consideration, almost all main Shounen characters do that shit. Natsu from Fairy Tail defeated Gerrard due to the "resolve" to save his nakama and also with a little help from Aetherion. Luffy beat Lucci after finding "resolve" to save his nakama. Also, if you take centuries of experience into consideration, Ichigo doesn't stand the slightest chance against Hanatarou let alone anybody else. Everyone knows how awesome Byakuya is, but the 7th espada existed for the sole reason of proving that point. Yama-ji could've just burned him at the beginning too. Yet he took a whole chapter to do that. You guys raise hue and cry after one chapter of Ichigo. You want a good reason why this manga sucks? too many fights and stupid ones at that.

  4. #84
    krazykwasi is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx babay!!!
    Posts
    3,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by isildur View Post
    You guys raise hue and cry after one chapter of Ichigo. You want a good reason why this manga sucks? too many fights and stupid ones at that.
    You must be new o_O?? Its been stated a long while back that theres too much meaningless fighting in bleach. We all like action and shit but the fights are like powerlevel rollercoaster rides ("haha i have the upper hand now o wait whats that you have?? O well now i have this") and usually lack substance. A minor fight against a so-so opponent turns into and epic battle. Sad thing is even though theres alot of fights to go around the minor characters still get the shitty end of the stick. Thats how i feel and have always felt about bleach fights. I just watch for the glitz and glamor of Bankai and Recurrecion Releases.

    On the bright side they dont last long so thats a good thing.

    Shounen is for Kids so of course theres gonna be resolves (gotta give the kids some kinda hope) but Bleach just over does it IMO.
    Last edited by krazykwasi; 01-08-2009 at 06:00 PM.

    "He is now declaring his words to the WORLD!"

  5. #85
    black flash's Avatar
    black flash is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by isildur View Post
    If you take resolve and skill into consideration, almost all main Shounen characters do that shit. Natsu from Fairy Tail defeated Gerrard due to the "resolve" to save his nakama and also with a little help from Aetherion. Luffy beat Lucci after finding "resolve" to save his nakama. Also, if you take centuries of experience into consideration, Ichigo doesn't stand the slightest chance against Hanatarou let alone anybody else. Everyone knows how awesome Byakuya is, but the 7th espada existed for the sole reason of proving that point. Yama-ji could've just burned him at the beginning too. Yet he took a whole chapter to do that. You guys raise hue and cry after one chapter of Ichigo. You want a good reason why this manga sucks? too many fights and stupid ones at that.
    As I said Ichigo is winning most if not all his battles with resolve, its being push to far and all the Espadas exist to show the power of the Captains as we've seen so far, and as I said Yama-ji thought he killed Allon after cutting him in half just like any over Captain would have, what's the point of releasing your Zanpakutou when you think something would die from being cut in half with a sealed one.

  6. #86
    isildur is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by black flash View Post
    As I said Ichigo is winning most if not all his battles with resolve, its being push to far and all the Espadas exist to show the power of the Captains as we've seen so far, and as I said Yama-ji thought he killed Allon after cutting him in half just like any over Captain would have, what's the point of releasing your Zanpakutou when you think something would die from being cut in half with a sealed one.
    I do agree the resolve factor is overused. But I disagree with you on the espadas. They are not meant to be guinea pigs for captains to show off their powers. They are meant to be something more akin to an opponent that can fight equally with one. Thus, the 7th espada thing was overdone.

  7. #87
    krazykwasi is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx babay!!!
    Posts
    3,572

    Default

    Either that or both Szayel and Zommari were just out classed?? The only captain i expect to get a lot of trouble against an espada would be Hitsu.. (Halibel seems like a handful for the lil guy).

    "He is now declaring his words to the WORLD!"

  8. #88
    black flash's Avatar
    black flash is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by isildur View Post
    I do agree the resolve factor is overused. But I disagree with you on the espadas. They are not meant to be guinea pigs for captains to show off their powers. They are meant to be something more akin to an opponent that can fight equally with one. Thus, the 7th espada thing was overdone.
    I've never thought the Espadas where opponents for the Captains to me it was the vasto lorde they are the true opponents, all this fights are just to show off the Captains and Vice-captains power nothing else.

    Aaroniero vs Rukia - To show off her moves, skill and how strong she is taking on an Espada.
    Szayel vs Mayuri - To show what ever was in that room.
    Nnoitra vs Kenpachi - To show he can use kendo.

    All the fights so far that have happnened with the Captains and Vice-captains are nothing more then a show case of there power and skills that we have not seen (Zanpakutou releases and there true ability).

  9. #89
    Azrael_13 is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    311

    Default

    The thing I don't like is how Bleach throws away details to just make the story longer.

    In the SS arc any time a captain level character got serious their spiritual pressure would flatten any of the supporting characters. Now in Hueco Mundo in the midst of the espada even characters like Hanatarou are running around completely unfazed. I can accept it with individuals on a similar level... but come on...

    That and Ichigo's speed increase has seemingly disappeared altogether.

  10. #90
    black flash's Avatar
    black flash is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,076

    Default

    Well the opponents Ichigo is facing now are more powerful so it would look like he's speed increase has seemingly disappeared but it aint.

 

 
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162