Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53
  1. #31
    TheGambit is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    God's right hand.
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Don't all old guys behave with a sort of arrogance? Yama is acting like ANY old man I've known irl lmao He talks down to anyone younger than him, and believes 100% in his own morals. It's manly.
    ALL HOPE IS GONE

    Fifty seconds, a hundred murders.
    The bill of rights is a bill of sale.
    What will you do when the war is over?
    What will you do when your system fails!?

  2. #32
    event is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Somewhere cold...
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGambit View Post
    It's manly.
    I'm not sure why, but that put a really big smile on my face, heh.

  3. #33
    Stuyvesant is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGambit View Post
    Don't all old guys behave with a sort of arrogance? Yama is acting like ANY old man I've known irl lmao He talks down to anyone younger than him, and believes 100% in his own morals. It's manly.
    Old = incontinent = not manly.

  4. #34
    event is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Somewhere cold...
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuyvesant View Post
    Old = incontinent = not manly.
    What exactly is old to you, you're talking 80 or something, my dad is 60 and he's far from crapping himself, anyway... hopefully by the time we're so old crapping ourselves is a problem we'll be in a place like that nursing home where the 18 and 19 year old chicks were jerking off and fooling around with the residents.

  5. #35
    Zangetsu747 is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    136

    Default

    weak enough said




  6. #36
    chinsee is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGambit View Post
    Don't all old guys behave with a sort of arrogance? Yama is acting like ANY old man I've known irl lmao He talks down to anyone younger than him, and believes 100% in his own morals. It's manly.
    well I don't know where you're from but where I'm from old guys(55+) are generally quite nice and helpful, its' the middle aged DINKs that are generally asshats who thinks that they're better than everyone else.

  7. #37
    Cueny is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Yama should die. I hate him. That old man is too old for fighting.

    Yama : "I want to see my son..." <<< I hate him, just die.

    Yama : "Where is my theeth..." <<< Ha ha ha.

  8. #38
    TheGambit is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    God's right hand.
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chinsee View Post
    well I don't know where you're from but where I'm from old guys(55+) are generally quite nice and helpful, its' the middle aged DINKs that are generally asshats who thinks that they're better than everyone else.
    Meh, old guys think they know everything because they've "seen it all" and are under the assumption they've gained enough life experience to decide what is fact. That's the kind of arrogance I'm talking about. You must have met atleast a few old men like that?

    I'm sure Kubo based Yama on that stereotype.

    On a side note, my grandfather called my mother a faggot not too long ago because she wouldn't listen to him and kept whining like a woman. Yes, a faggot...I died a little inside. Also, I died of laughter. Real men have nine lives.
    Last edited by TheGambit; 12-07-2008 at 09:05 PM.
    ALL HOPE IS GONE

    Fifty seconds, a hundred murders.
    The bill of rights is a bill of sale.
    What will you do when the war is over?
    What will you do when your system fails!?

  9. #39
    chinsee is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGambit View Post
    Meh, old guys think they know everything because they've "seen it all" and are under the assumption they've gained enough life experience to decide what is fact. That's the kind of arrogance I'm talking about. You must have met atleast a few old men like that?

    I'm sure Kubo based Yama on that stereotype.

    On a side note, my grandfather called my mother a faggot not too long ago because she wouldn't listen to him and kept whining like a woman. Yes, a faggot...I died a little inside. Also, I died of laughter. Real men have nine lives.
    strangely enough, no I haven't, all the people I've met who are like that are usually in their late 30s, early 40s and are DINKs or SINKs in some cases, but DINKS are more common

  10. #40
    krazykwasi is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx babay!!!
    Posts
    3,542

    Default

    haha i like how this chapter was SOOO shitty,imo, that we're discussing age and gender traits rather than the actual chapter. Is this what bleach has been reduced to?? A chapter doesn't even give us anything to really critique about nowadays.

    "He is now declaring his words to the WORLD!"

 

 
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162