Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 66
  1. #41
    Hadou-kou is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    534

    Default

    Anyways, I'm starting to think that the energy blast wasn't from Hinamori, but from someone else. Whoever it is, it's someone that would make Rangiku surprised to see them there. I'll probably be told otherwise that it makes no sense, but I'm thinking it was Keigo. Before Ichigo and the others left for Hueco Mundo, Keigo, Tatsuki, and Mizuiro followed them. Kisuke knew that they were there and he said that he needed to start making preparations. Something is telling me that those three developed some kind of spiritual power as well.

  2. #42
    DivineVTDragon is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Fremont, Ca
    Posts
    942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbringerpt View Post
    One thing implies the other, when Ggio Released she didn´t attacked him once, she was deliberately not giving him a fight and taking hits was an cost of that. She could have ended this fight in a blink of an eye but Kubo is dragged her fight unlike Komamura.
    You see, this is where the difference of opinion lies. You say that she "wanted to take hits," I say that she was just too surprised and didn't have enough time to counter-attack until Omaeda came in. That's not to say that she could not have won, which she would have regardless, but it's just that she was trying a lot harder than what was given credit for.

    The fight with Komamura was a lot different than this. Komamura din't feel like having a dragged battle so he just decied to end it in a couple of seconds.

  3. #43
    Cueny is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadou-kou View Post
    Anyways, I'm starting to think that the energy blast wasn't from Hinamori, but from someone else. Whoever it is, it's someone that would make Rangiku surprised to see them there. I'll probably be told otherwise that it makes no sense, but I'm thinking it was Keigo. Before Ichigo and the others left for Hueco Mundo, Keigo, Tatsuki, and Mizuiro followed them. Kisuke knew that they were there and he said that he needed to start making preparations. Something is telling me that those three developed some kind of spiritual power as well.
    Those three can't developed that fast. At least not much to kill a fraccion. Even Ichigo can't do that in the short period of time.

    But Hinamori is a difference story, she can manage kira release his soul slayer.

  4. #44
    hinagikukatsura is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Student council clock tower
    Posts
    536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbringerpt View Post
    Of course it is, why do you think Soi Fon had the upper hand until Yoruichi used Shunko?

    It doesn´t matter if she´s more used to fighting hand on hand, she´s worse without it, if she had her own Soul cutter, the fight would have ended much quicker.
    If she had a soul cutter it wouldn't mean a thing since she won't use it. She prefers hand to hand combat. It's like giving a boxer a sword and force him to use it against a swordsman. I've seen Yuroichi use a dagger before and I'm sure she's good at it but she specializes more on fighting hand to hand, that's why she invented Shunko in the first place.

    About that question... the reason why soifon was ahead was because of all I said before. I don't mean that soifon's better, if you would scroll up I also said there that Yuroichi was taking it easy on soifon. But to call the match as easily as you do, that's not just like me. Shunko is her trump card that she tried her best not to use, it's true that if she used it earlier she would have won, it's that factor that would help her win not any "Soul Cutter", mind you a soul cutter is always with the wielder, it's not that she didn't have one but she chose not to wield it. Remember, a soul cutter is not something you can store it's supposed to be a part of who you are. Whatever the reason is, she decided not to use it and instead specialized on CQC. What I'm trying to say here is that the fight wouldn't have ended quickly if Yuroichi had a dagger or a sword,what would be more true is that the match would have ended faster if she didn't have that compassion for her former apprentice which was the reason she was taking it easy on her.
    My Waifu!

  5. #45
    Cueny is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    168

    Default

    @Deathbringerpt & hinagikukatsura

    A boxer can't fight like a sword man. Yoruichi will always use hand to hand combat.

    But if you two can remember the history of captains, except Zaraki Kenpachi other have their bankai. Yoruichi has her bankai too!!!

    I think Yoruichi has a soul slayer hide some where.

    Soul slayer always like its owner so I think(again) its ability will use for close range combat(like hand to hand combat) like the one of Soi Fon.

  6. #46
    hinagikukatsura is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Student council clock tower
    Posts
    536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cueny View Post
    @Deathbringerpt & hinagikukatsura

    A boxer can't fight like a sword man. Yoruichi will always use hand to hand combat.

    But if you two can remember the history of captains, except Zaraki Kenpachi other have their bankai. Yoruichi has her bankai too!!!

    I think Yoruichi has a soul slayer hide some where.

    Soul slayer always like its owner so I think(again) its ability will use for close range combat(like hand to hand combat) like the one of Soi Fon.
    yeah we know that... however no part of the manga nor anime ever showed her using a bankai. All we have is that flash back where Yuroichi used a dagger which most people considered as her soul slayer when she was with Soifon. So we cannot really assume that it's for close combat, but there's a possibility that it is.

    Yes we remember that history, infact to be a captain, it's required to have a bankai, the only reason Zaraki was able to become a captain without having a bankai *not even a shikai* was because he beat the previous captain which forced the title upon him. Otherwise there shouldn't have been any chance for him to become a captain without the necessary requirements.
    My Waifu!

  7. #47
    Deathbringerpt is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    What´s this now?

    Of course that Yoruichi has a soul cutter and bankai, this was confirmed in Turn back the Pendulum when we saw she was the old Captain of the second division which the Bleach community wasn't sure she was one.

    There´s no "maybe" here, the sword was right there, now why doesn´t she use it, it´s an entirely different question (She no longer had it when she rescued Urahara).

    Fact of the matter is, that Soul cutters are what makes victors and losers in Bleach, Yoruichi can fight without hers but there will always be a limit to that, notice that Soi Fon never used bankai because she wanted to prove her shunko was better. If she used it, she would have won.

    Good or not without it, Yoruichi´s lack of Soul cutter is a handicap.

    You see, this is where the difference of opinion lies. You say that she "wanted to take hits," I say that she was just too surprised and didn't have enough time to counter-attack until Omaeda came in.
    I bet she was surprised and caught off-guard when Ggio used cero to get out of her spell and his counter but when he released, she started to drag the fight while "watching" an arrancar´s release.

  8. #48
    hinagikukatsura is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Student council clock tower
    Posts
    536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbringerpt View Post
    What´s this now?

    Of course that Yoruichi has a soul cutter and bankai, this was confirmed in Turn back the Pendulum when we saw she was the old Captain of the second division which the Bleach community wasn't sure she was one.

    There´s no "maybe" here, the sword was right there, now why doesn´t she use it, it´s an entirely different question (She no longer had it when she rescued Urahara).

    Fact of the matter is, that Soul cutters are what makes victors and losers in Bleach, Yoruichi can fight without hers but there will always be a limit to that, notice that Soi Fon never used bankai because she wanted to prove her shunko was better. If she used it, she would have won.

    Good or not without it, Yoruichi´s lack of Soul cutter is a handicap.



    I bet she was surprised and caught off-guard when Ggio used cero to get out of her spell and his counter but when he released, she started to drag the fight while "watching" an arrancar´s release.
    Oh please! put a link for that part about the bankai thing... or it never happened.

    We all know she has a sword, even the wiki agrees that she does, but it was never said that it was a zanpakuto. In fact many claim that it's just a mere kodachi. The only reason that people believe she has a zanpakuto was because she was a captain.

    It wasn't a handicap because even a mere spoon can be as good as sharp Japanese katana in the hands of a master, similar to the fists and knees of a muay thai master or the muscles of a karate expert.
    My Waifu!

  9. #49
    Habanero is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hinagikukatsura View Post
    Oh please! put a link for that part about the bankai thing... or it never happened.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/120/09/
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams

    In the beginning the Universe was created.

    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

  10. #50
    hinagikukatsura is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Student council clock tower
    Posts
    536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Habanero View Post
    What the hell is this? This is just a mere repeat of what was said countless of times, it's just assumed that she has a bankai because every captain has to have one except for one exception. What I want is a pure crisp pic. that Yuroichi has already been shown wielding a bankai...
    My Waifu!

 

 
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162