Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    tfs08933 is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    MARS!! The future for mankind.
    Posts
    730

    Default

    Doubt it, could be the new Kido Captain though. Or he could be refering to himself in future, where he betrayed the entire Gotei 13 when nobody had expected it.
    I hope we return to real time soon... this arc has been going way too slow and long that its depressing.

  2. #12
    elnino19 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    bolshol booZE
    Posts
    1,150

    Default

    ^its been fine....kubo cant compress all their hollow transformations into 1 chapter, which is why last few chaps seem slow
    ^^maybe he's referring to how hes gonna pin the whole thing on them after he killed them,and live happily for a hundred years.....making his subordinates their replacements in the process

  3. #13
    irecinius is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    2,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StealDragon View Post
    I wish you all would stop with all this Urahara crap. We know from the beginning of the manga that Urahara was banned from SS for his work on that Gigai that could mask spiritual energy and sap it from the soul inside rendering it human (exactly what he did to Rukia). Jeez.
    What you talking about?
    I know very well that is the reason that we have been made to believe..
    But
    Quote Originally Posted by Irecinius
    Why do I think was Aizen that did(created hogyoku), and Urahara sealed it inside the human transformation gigai(that got himself banned) just to prevent aizen from getting it?
    PLUS: he might have gotten banned on purpose if he was even really banned.

    They might know about aizen, or Urahara knows something, and needed to work under the radar, since he might be into Aizen's shikai already, SoulSociety isn't really safe for him.
    Then he get banned on purpose, or ask to be and work all he wants to without a worry.

    So questions are:
    - Who created the Hogyoku?
    - How are the people transforming into Vaizard?
    - Who is responsible for the transformation?
    - Is kaien dead already?

    You might question why do I ask about Kaien.. simple: Time line

    Aizen said that he was the one that created that hollow(the one that killed kaien) because he wanted to get to the Hybrid Hollow/shinigami..
    Obviously right now (Pendulum arc) he is there, not when he killed kaien.

    So either Aizen is doing all that work, and he either lied that time, or we gonna get a hole.
    There is also the possibility that someone not being Aizen or Urahara is doing the Vaizard thing, Aizen is just riding along to get the recipe on how that person is doing that.
    And another even more preposterous is that Aizen and Urahara are working together..

  4. #14
    chinsee is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    764

    Default

    aizen and urahara working together seems highly unlikely looking at chap 99.

    and right now, aizen hasn't gotten to the hollow/shinigami hybrid yet, right now he's doing the shinigami/hollow hybrid, not the hollow/shinigami hybrid.

    personally I think urahara has already created the hougyoku, but never really used it. And now he's gonna use it to help the caps and vcs that are currently turning into hollows to stabilise and gain their personalities back.

  5. #15
    elnino19 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    bolshol booZE
    Posts
    1,150

    Default

    renji went immediately into 5th division as he graduated,around the same time as rukia.
    at that time aizen was captain,so kaien is definitely alive

  6. #16
    zelrik is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    164

    Red face

    One comment is that Urahara must be insanely strong. He is like the only person who can possibly save the day now. Also his great analysis abilities could be a big problem to Aizen's hypnothesis. I see Urahara as someone who can actually surprise Aizen for a change. Looking forward to see Aizen's face like : O_o?

  7. #17
    tfs08933 is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    MARS!! The future for mankind.
    Posts
    730

    Default

    But Aizen won and Urahara gets life long ban. Why? Because Aizen is leet gay shikai absolute hypnothesis wins all. I really wonder if there is anyway to beat Aizen, because so far Aizen has been pawning everyone with just a shikai.

  8. #18
    illidan320 is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tfs08933 View Post
    But Aizen won and Urahara gets life long ban. Why? Because Aizen is leet gay shikai absolute hypnothesis wins all. I really wonder if there is anyway to beat Aizen, because so far Aizen has been pawning everyone with just a shikai.


    That's not true.
    He's been pooning everyone with just his sealed sword and a move from his shikai.
    as far as we know, the shikai is just the hypnotism(So i kinda negated what i just said Oo")

  9. #19
    chinsee is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zelrik View Post
    One comment is that Urahara must be insanely strong. He is like the only person who can possibly save the day now. Also his great analysis abilities could be a big problem to Aizen's hypnothesis. I see Urahara as someone who can actually surprise Aizen for a change. Looking forward to see Aizen's face like : O_o?
    you know, seeing as you wrote hypothesis instead of hypnosis, your post becomes stupidly funny.

  10. #20
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Terasiel View Post
    Steal, you're probably wrong on this one. Sort of. We've known he was banned because of that; but we also didn't know that Aizen, Tousen, and Gin had done these heinous crimes - and neither did/does the rest of Soul Society it seems.

    Cover up story. Pure and simple. I doubt he got banished for inventing something so minor.
    Probably but until the story says otherwise... I'm leaning towards Aizen defeating them and reporting them to Yama as traitors (he'll probably show Urahara's gigai research as well to have him banned since he's not hollowized) and Yama in turn having them banished with a sort of "kill-on-sight" clause. Meanwhile Yoruichi finds out about this and gives them the heads up before they return to SS and with her help they all effectively go rogue without ever getting the chance to explain/debrief what happened out there. Shinji will probably take the lead in convincing the others that its pointless for them to even try to go back to Sereitei because of what they have become.

    Quote Originally Posted by irecinius View Post
    What you talking about?
    I know very well that is the reason that we have been made to believe..
    Wasn't referring to you.
    Last edited by StealDragon; 06-09-2008 at 05:19 AM.


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79