Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Zangetsu747 is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DivineVTDragon View Post
    It was already explained during Aaroniero's fight that when you die, you become spirit particles and fortify either SS or Hueco Mundo.

    divine you are right i don't know how any can say the are a bleach fan with knowing this kinda of stuff. shinagami's cant reincarnate on regular konpaku can aka regular souls not shinagami's




  2. #22
    Terasiel is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South Carolina, US
    Posts
    3,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zangetsu747 View Post
    divine you are right i don't know how any can say the are a bleach fan with knowing this kinda of stuff. shinagami's cant reincarnate on regular konpaku can aka regular souls not shinagami's
    Easy, because it was said in such a way that didn't give it a "this is fact" but rather a "this is my belief" tone. Hell, if everything every character said was true, then Kenpachi long since implied that ghosts exist or they reincarnate. Just because someone said it in an emotional moment doesn't mean it's canonical and unchangeable.

  3. #23
    Nicholas71 is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    616

    Default

    yeah, basically, Andrew, nobody knows, ok? they were all just being polite enough to outline the different possibilities that people have thought of over time as the manga went on.

    i'm trying to be nice myself, but that is getting harder with every bloody post you make. seriously, can't you just say "oh, no one really knows, thanks for trying anyway" instead of saying:

    Ok thanks. Short answer: dunno. Got it. Everyone has such massive e-dicks, jerking me around and it took 2 pages of senseless reading for someone to finally say they don't know. Was that so hard? And no, I wasn't talking about your little brother.

    I appreciate everyone's lack of knowledge ^-^
    excuse me, you are the one who is lacking knowledge. you didn't know ANYTHING about the reincarnation theory or the spirit particle theory until EVERY NICE PERSON here politely told you. and you just retort with this bullshit.

    I just read it and no where does it states the souls go back and forth from SS and Earth. Perhaps you misunderstood me? So excuse me when I say this but, what the hell are you talking about? Do you have ass mouth disease too?
    way to go, describing yourself. i love the irony.

    But that's exactly what you're telling me. Shinigami's die and are reincarnated.

    For all you know, nothing happens when a soul in soul society dies. If it hasn't been explained in detail, then fine. But please don't misinform me, spewing made up information from your anal shaped oval of a mouth. Thank you.
    i pity your mouth, if you say things like this. our mouths don't spew out rudeness, and yours does. so, who's got the better mouth?


    i'm sorry to others for being like this, i hate this kind of language normally. it's just that i can't stand to see him insulting all of you without justification. two wrongs don't make a right, but i'm just releasing all of this before t becomes too much. some of you might even call me a hypocrite. doesn't matter.

    so andrew, i don't know if it's the norm for you or your community to speak like that, but please, it sure as hell does not fit in here. either you fix yourself up, or i will personally pm as many mods as i can get, to either ban you or blacklist you here.

  4. #24
    Andrew is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    93

    Default

    As if making a new account is that difficult. Save your elitist speech for someone that actually gives a shit. Oh sorry, I wasn't supposed to offend you anymore, was I? Lol, qq moar.

    And fyi, I've been a member longer than you have. So please don't preach me about what sort of community this is. I'll be looking forward to my PM's from the mods.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas71 View Post
    i'm sorry to others for being like this, i hate this kind of language normally..
    I forgive you.

  5. #25
    Nicholas71 is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    616

    Default

    doesn't matter if you've been a member for 3 years or a thousand, if anything it only makes you look worse for not knowing the rules around here, like when to make a thread and when not to.

    anyways, can we just put all this behind us, and agree not to argue about it again? i won't bother you anymore if you just stop spitting out insults at the others. ok?

    now, let's discuss the topic again...

  6. #26
    Andrew is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas71 View Post
    doesn't matter if you've been a member for 3 years or a thousand, if anything it only makes you look worse for not knowing the rules around here, like when to make a thread and when not to.

    anyways, can we just put all this behind us, and agree not to argue about it again? i won't bother you anymore if you just stop spitting out insults at the others. ok?

    now, let's discuss the topic again...
    If you wanted to be civil about this, you would've PMed me with your sanctimonious essay. I'm willing to just talk about this thread, as I've been doing so until your divine intervention. Teach me how to be a good community builder, please! My senseless wandering has been so oblivious to myself without your shining light, your exemplary direction. Indulge me with your vast plethora of mindless obedience oh benevolent Messiah. I am not worthy.

    Oh please. Spare me the theatrics. Apologies for my apparent lack of information. As if that fact wasn't so obvious when I made this thread, asking for answers. Obviously I don't know anything, as you so righteously put it. Get out of my thread before you hurt yourself, really.

    Thank you everyone for your reply. I'm really starting to wonder if the writers know what to do if anyone in the Gotei13 dies, or God forbid, Ichigo. This will be interesting to say the least.

  7. #27
    chuckiechuck is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    381

    Default

    hey, i went thru Bleach in less than a week. now im with the current chapter, but i dont even remember most of the names, 'facts' and sayings in Bleach. The fights are cool, thats what matter to me.

    To the point. Realizing this is a manga (yes, we all know). But we often forgot the implication: fantasies often violate one or more logic, such a way that render such a world impossible to exist (hope i didnt go to far with this sentense). Like time travel --> contradiction. I have yet to even imagine what kinda of contradition result from reincarnation (in the religious sense), but i dont think its possible. However, if you allow me to REDEFINE 'reincarnation' i can do it so that its logical and totally make sense. Now with that said, this manga is already non realistic. It doesnt matter what you do, it will drive you mad if you try to be logical about fact in a manga.

    When i read a manga, i am a kid, taking the author's words as facts (not literally). once a while you come back to your senses and say 'how can this happen'. but you wont be able to answer them because the story already violated common sense and real world logic. More often than not, the author cannot avoid messing up his story logic-wise. So there is no point making sense, just hope that he doesnt fuck it so bad that you stop liking the story. As far as what-if questions, my answer is anything is possible, with the reasoning i used. Be it reincarnation, or turne in to soul particles (which im most ok with, but you must realize that soul particle is also thought up by the author, in no way it renders his world logical. when you make up shit, the shit partical is also illogical right?)

    I hope you guys understand what im saying...

    Im not really answering the question, but reminding you all that illogics lead to other illogics, its very hard for the writer to stay consistent when he is first to put illogics in the story to start with. I myself cant write crap, always too mindful of things. This gives me an idea, if i was to write, ill write about someone who goes through life as a journey to UNDERSTAND this uninverse. then its the ultimate book that is logical, if i anything doesnt make sense, you can bitch to me about it because i do meant it to be logical. (kinda like reaching enlightenment, without the religious implication. )But it would be hard to make it fun to read. Damn.
    Last edited by chuckiechuck; 03-29-2008 at 04:00 AM.
    Killing time while waiting for the next chapter. OnePiece, that is.

  8. #28
    suckberlut is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Some people just don't understand whether they rude or not OR maybe that is the way he usually talks to his friends *sigh* Some people......

    Back to the topic

    I think I agree with the idea of the dead character in Soul Society will become spirit particles

  9. #29
    Chaoswind is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Under a rock, behind a tree, just outside the road, moving at low speed.
    Posts
    946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    But that's exactly what you're telling me. Shinigami's die and are reincarnated.

    For all you know, nothing happens when a soul in soul society dies. If it hasn't been explained in detail, then fine. But please don't misinform me, spewing made up information from your anal shaped oval of a mouth. Thank you.
    you got the wrong idea pal.

    their soul is used for a new body, but their existence is gone for ever.

    SS is the last chance to have a life (more or less) once you die in SS your soul is send to the human world and yada yada yada, but your existence, your true identidy is erased of the universe (so is TOTAL DEAD) your soul is leff behind like the body when you die, but the body won't just disapear... worms feed on it and birds will feed of the worms and people will feed of the birds (short chain of life). I hope you get it now >_>
    DEAD TO THE RETARDS!!!
    DEAD TO THE FANBOYS!!!
    DEAD TO THE WERESHEEP!!!

 

 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79