Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43
  1. #31
    JZBaltazar is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    212

    Default

    I accept what alex99lee said. And I admit that I am not good at noticing details. But regarding Nell saving Noitora, it would not fit her character if she killed a hollow just because that hollow decided to kick Noitora's ass in revenge for wiping out an entire settlement. So, if we accept that Nell either escaped with Noitora unconscious or talked the hollow into neutrality/joining Aizen it is still possible that the one who attacked Noitora was stronger than Nell. And then it all comes to the physical appearance of the attacker.

  2. #32
    JZBaltazar is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    212

    Default

    You won't understand oldmagic
    Sorry everyone else, got confused with how to delete/edit messages
    Last edited by JZBaltazar; 03-03-2008 at 10:40 AM.

  3. #33
    irecinius is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    2,785

    Default

    Its not a vasto lord is capable of laying waste on various captains at once, its a Vasto lord is capable of taking a captain singular, captain.

    Thus getting 10, he would be able to take on SS with:
    10 Vasto lords + Aizen + Gin + Tousen

    Thus, he could basically take all captains on SS at the same time, so one wouldn't be able to help other.
    "Chile is a thin and tall country"

  4. #34
    oldmagic is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JZBaltazar View Post
    You won't understand oldmagic
    Sorry everyone else, got confused with how to delete/edit messages
    Your right. I didn't understand what you said. When i read your post i was so confused i had a headache...unlike the other posts. And i hardly recall being 20 is old.

  5. #35
    Ziazca is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    an overpacked prison
    Posts
    945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JZBaltazar View Post
    I accept what alex99lee said. And I admit that I am not good at noticing details. But regarding Nell saving Noitora, it would not fit her character if she killed a hollow just because that hollow decided to kick Noitora's ass in revenge for wiping out an entire settlement. So, if we accept that Nell either escaped with Noitora unconscious or talked the hollow into neutrality/joining Aizen it is still possible that the one who attacked Noitora was stronger than Nell. And then it all comes to the physical appearance of the attacker.
    Whether it "fits her character" or not, if Nnoitra and Nell are having a conversation on why Nell saved Nnoitra and there are scattered chunks of dead hollows everywhere, then I'm pretty sure that Nell killed hollows to defend Nnoitra. I guess you weren't lying about not being good at noticing details.

  6. #36
    Steven Viper is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1

    Default

    when the hell is kenpatchi gonna learn Shikai!!!!!!! its gonna be such a cool chapter when that happens

  7. #37
    edziopedzio is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Viper View Post
    when the hell is kenpatchi gonna learn Shikai!!!!!!! its gonna be such a cool chapter when that happens
    be silent :*

  8. #38
    alex90lee is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In a cave with my dragon
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JZBaltazar View Post
    I accept what alex99lee said. And I admit that I am not good at noticing details. But regarding Nell saving Noitora, it would not fit her character if she killed a hollow just because that hollow decided to kick Noitora's ass in revenge for wiping out an entire settlement. So, if we accept that Nell either escaped with Noitora unconscious or talked the hollow into neutrality/joining Aizen it is still possible that the one who attacked Noitora was stronger than Nell. And then it all comes to the physical appearance of the attacker.
    Umm, it's alex90lee, heh.

    Revenge, huh? That's actually one good theory for the fight (other than Nnoitora attempting to commit indiscriminate slaughter again failing spectacularly). However, you should also consider that almost all wild hollows in Hueco Mondo are mostly stupid and always spoiling for a fight in order to eat the loser and gain strength. Remember when the pre-arrancerised D-Roy assaulted Grimmjow with no other reason than to eat him? Personally, I believe Nell chose to kill all the hollows, not just simply knock them unconscious (why bother sparing wild rampaging hollows when they'll certainly try to get back at you in the future?). I certainly don't believe Nell would have persuaded those hollows to join, Aizen's orders was to look for Vasto Lordes, nothing less.

    Quote Originally Posted by irecinius View Post
    Its not a vasto lord is capable of laying waste on various captains at once, its a Vasto lord is capable of taking a captain singular, captain.

    Thus getting 10, he would be able to take on SS with:
    10 Vasto lords + Aizen + Gin + Tousen

    Thus, he could basically take all captains on SS at the same time, so one wouldn't be able to help other.
    Oops. I recall Hitsugaya stating that a captain's no match for one Vasto Lorde, so I assumed that one Vasto Lorde could handle 2 captains at least. Which, in my thinking, meant a minimum of 6 Vasto Lordes to handle 12 of the captains, lesser arrancar to handle the Shinigami mobs and all the rest to charge after Yama-Jii.
    Last edited by alex90lee; 03-04-2008 at 06:16 PM.
    Innocence proves nothing.


  9. #39
    edziopedzio is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alex90lee View Post
    Oops. I recall Hitsugaya stating that a captain's no match for one Vasto Lorde, so I assumed that one Vasto Lorde could handle 2 captains at least. Which, in my thinking, meant a minimum of 6 Vasto Lordes to handle 12 of the captains, lesser arrancar to handle the Shinigami mobs and all the rest to charge after Yama-Jii.
    Same here...

  10. #40
    dropthesky is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    438

    Default

    all you really need to know if that 10 vastolorde would destroy soul society, according to the boy genius

 

 
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79