can someone tell me?
can someone tell me?
Rephrase your question, and someone might have an answer. If you can't write properly english, find a site using your own language.
I second the person above me, but for my own conscience's sake: Aizen says he wants Inoue to revert the Hogyoku back it's original state - it's believed he wants it for a process that will allow him to gain a key into a secret dimension where he can have the ability to "reset the universe."
To be honest, we don't really know what he wants for sure yet.
I'm no English expert, but...let's TRY to see what he wants....
first we have "what is the reason"...easy enough to understand. Next part's a little harder...what is the reason of aizen to inoue?
"aizen to inoue"
not too sure about this....but...
"what is the" "reason of aizen" "to inoue" so he wants to know the "reason of aizen to inoue." In other words...
To inoue, what is the reason of aizen?
[Copied from Wiktionary, the Free Dictionary]
reason (plural reasons)
1. A thought or a consideration offered in support of a determination or an opinion; a just ground for a conclusion or an action; that which is offered or accepted as an explanation; the efficient cause of an occurrence or a phenomenon; a motive for an action or a determination; proof, more or less decisive, for an opinion or a conclusion; principle; efficient cause; final cause; ground of argument.
He had no reason to do that.
2. The mind, the reasoning processes of the mind.
Mankind should develop reason above all other virtues.
3. Due exercise of the reasoning faculty; accordance with, or that which is accordant with and ratified by, the mind rightly exercised; right intellectual judgment; clear and fair deductions from true principles; that which is dictated or supported by the common sense of mankind; right conduct; right; propriety; justice.
I was promised, on a time, To have reason for my rhyme. —Spenser
4. (mathematics, obsolete) ratio; proportion.
[Wiktionary text ends here]
so basically, it means:
- a thought or a consideration
- the faculty of capacity of the human mind
- due exercise of the reasoning capacity
so "reason of aizen" might mean '[insert one of the above] of aizen"
if it's the first one, then the question means to ask "what is the thought or consideration of aizen to inoue?"
the second means "what is the faculty of capacity of the human mind of aizen to inoue?
and the third is "what is the due exercise of the reasoning capacity of aizen to inoue"
all are badly phrased, but these are the answers...
- to inoue, the thought (or consideration) of aizen disgusts her
- to inoue, the faculty of capacity of the human mind of aizen is probably his brain
- to inoue, the due exercise of the reasoning capacity of aizen is...I honestly don't know.
as for your second question (yes there was a second)...
the word "can" means the ability to, or the capacity to...or it means a tin can.can someone tell me?
so we CAN'T answer unless you rephrase your question properly. and then again, if you did, then we CAN but we WON'T simply because this thread doesn't belong here...
Last edited by Nicholas71; 01-25-2008 at 09:43 PM. Reason: minor mistake...
For not being an English expert, that was an unusually long, and well thought out, grammar lesson to someone who's probably going to get banned within a week.
Still, nice job on the format.
its worth my time to help people....
So you don't know English? Poor grammar? Bad spelling? Don't know if it's "an egg yolk is white" or "an egg yolk are white"? Then what you need is....
...Wiktionary! (also, it's "an egg yolk is yellow")
An up-to-date FREE online dictionary that has:
- a comprehensive word database consisting many languages!
- easy-to-understand definitions
- simple word search function
- a "Word of the Day" everyday!
- a Random Word page for random people
- and many other miscellaneous things (if you don't know what miscellaneous means, go look it up in....Wiktionary!)
Critical acclaim for Wiktionary;
"This before I seen Wiktionary, can't spel propely and haves badd grammer."
"After a few days at Wiktionary, I can now get A's for all my English assignments" - random Wiktionary user.
"English has never been this good" - another random Wiktionary user.
"ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ - i know my alphabet!" - yet ANOTHER random Wiktionary user.
So what's the conclusion? Wikionary is nothing but GOOD for you. Wiktionary, the leading free online dictionary service. Now available at all supermarkets near you.
If you don't know the answer say sex, or money. Money and sex are always the answer.
In this case sex seem more possible. BOOBS being the key word.
Well long story short, aizen just wants to make use of inoues power. When you think about it inoue really has the potential to be one of the strongest characters. According to aizen she basically has the ability to "reverse" or "negate" events that have already happened. Which is why she can heal or regenerate wounds and limbs that have been completely destroyed or taken off (in the case of sado and grimmjow). With this being said you realize just how much potential she has. This basically means that if her shield gets strong enough and she has enough will she can repel any attack, If she cares enough she can heal any energy and repair any limb, and most importantly if she has enough killing intent tsubaki can basically blast through anything. (In all actuallity the only positive thing i can see out of her going to hueco mundo is the fact that she might become a little more used to the "darkness" if you will, allowing her to strengthen herself.) And of course BOOBS
"If you can't write properly english"...Hypocrite..And hasnt this been explained many many many times before?