Maggeh, We all know that these guys have skills. There is a reason that these people are the strongest in their division, after their Captains of course. But there would have to be someone at the bottom, be it Sasakibe, Nemu, Omaeda or whoever.
WE cant exactly tell for sure but its somewhere around here i think.
1. Yachiru - 11th squad seem to fear her and has no reaction to high reiatsu
2. Renji - Bankai
3. Matsumoto - Um... she ripped Kira
4. Iba - Fought almost equally wit Ikkaku
5. Hinamori - Kidou person
6. Kira - Zanpakutou's ability
7. Nanao - She was about to finish off Chad wit dat kool technique
8. Hisagi - He lost to yumichika but he was like a genius or sumthin wen renji, kira n hinamori were students.
9. Sasakibe ?
10. Oomaeda ?
11. Nemu ?
12. Isane ?
Yea.....I'd rank Ikkaku above all the VCs, and Renji second, with Yumichika third, were we to count them.
I wonder why they haven't promoted Renji to Captain yet, since they're three short? (Ikkaku isn't because no one knows, supposedly. But I bet Yamamoto does.)
Oh, and now that I think about it, Bankai doesn't neccessarily mean Renji's the strongest. I mean, I'd put Zaraki against over half of the other captains, and he doesn't even have shikai.
renji may got little stronger with bankai, but still not enough to be the strongest.
He was only 6th seat in the 11th Squad before he got promoted to vice-captain. The 11th Squad's 3-4 seat can beat vice captain lvl.
Last edited by spotlesseden; 01-07-2007 at 04:32 PM.