Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 56 of 56
  1. #51
    taisa is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Nightingale View Post
    But it makes Aizen seem like some almighty 'god' right now (which is technically what he wants to be), that he's like super uper powerful and no one's on his level. I'm curious how the good guys are going to 'power up' and defeat these bad guys, sooner or later...xD
    i hope its not some secret ultra technique from the vaizards...that would just be lame...

    Quote Originally Posted by Terasiel View Post
    What were the requirements for entering that "king's realm" again?
    ^ ....um what?

  2. #52
    Silver Nightingale is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    297

    Default

    chapter 252 came out! LQ, but scanlated enough to understand it. xD
    "What I know...has got nothing to do with you." -Bleach, ch 239

  3. #53
    taisa is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Nightingale View Post
    chapter 252 came out! LQ, but scanlated enough to understand it. xD
    yeah, i know, but i prefer reading M7 releases ^^ MUST CONTROL SELF.

  4. #54
    Terasiel is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South Carolina, US
    Posts
    3,310

    Default

    Genryusai clearly stated there were a few things required for Aizen to enter the realm the King is in.

    Something along the lines of, a large area rich with souls, a million mod souls, and something else. Then he could enter the realm and possibly kill the king. Then he estimated that it would take place during winter.

  5. #55
    Archmage is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    59

    Default

    I the it was the "KEY OF THE KING" I suppose that it helps open the dimension to the king's place or something.

  6. #56
    taisa is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Terasiel View Post
    Genryusai clearly stated there were a few things required for Aizen to enter the realm the King is in.

    Something along the lines of, a large area rich with souls, a million mod souls, and something else. Then he could enter the realm and possibly kill the king. Then he estimated that it would take place during winter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage View Post
    I the it was the "KEY OF THE KING" I suppose that it helps open the dimension to the king's place or something.
    um...what chapter(s) are you guys getting this from...?

 

 
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162