Trouble getting ports opened with uTorrent....
1.) What IRC/BT client you are using.
- uTorrent 1.8.1
2.) What OS you are using.
- Windows XP Professional SP3
3.) If you are using a firewall, what firewall you are using.
- Windows Firewall
4.) If you are using a router (sometimes built into your cable/DSL modems), what router you are using.
- I am actually going through two routers. Modem --> D Link DI-624 (AirPlus XtremeG) --> Linksys WRT54GL --> My PC
5.) If you are accessing from some sort of private network or from home.
- Home Network, full control
6.) For BT; what is the status of the tracker (OK, Error, DHT, etc.).
- DHT 300(ish) nodes (Updating)
- I have a yellow warning sign sometimes, and sometimes I have a green check mark
- My port is not forwarded correctly it says, but I followed the guide for both of my routers with the same port number.
7.) The error you are getting that prevents you from getting the file. (Can't connect to the IRC server? Bittorrent going really slow? Can't get files off of IRC bots? Can't connect to the Torrent tracker?)
- Bittorrent is going really really slow in comparison to what it was before the second router.
So I'm pretty certain my problem lies with the fact that I am using two routers. I went through the steps to forward the same ports on both routers and that didnt fix it. I'm pretty sure that it "should" work with two routers, just for some reason I cant get it to, if anyone has any idea what would help, or any more needed information, please let me know.