Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: #lurk

  1. #1
    psatchi is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The Greatest Country: England
    Posts
    83

    Default #lurk

    ive got onto lurk on IRC (gotten my password), but here is the stupid part
    i dont know how to download the manga from there on so im basically at the point
    where my IRC says u have joined #lurk
    So if anyone can help i be much obliged
    Pikies=Chavs=Scumbags
    Signing Out...

  2. #2
    szenile is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    41

    Default

    http://gotlurk.net/ -> Packlists -> choose bot -> choose file -> type in mirc: /msg <bot> xdcc send #<number>

  3. #3
    zmon is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    aussie
    Posts
    218

    Default

    theres also a thread here on how to download from irc you should have checked that out first... thats how i figured it out... but wat szenile typed is correct...
    You know what? I heard that if two people go to toudai together... Then they can...

  4. #4
    kcisking is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by psatchi View Post
    ive got onto lurk on IRC (gotten my password), but here is the stupid part
    i dont know how to download the manga from there on so im basically at the point
    where my IRC says u have joined #lurk
    So if anyone can help i be much obliged
    how do you even get onto lurk with IRC...every time I try it disconnected me

  5. #5
    Jakko's Avatar
    Jakko is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    4,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kcisking View Post
    how do you even get onto lurk with IRC...every time I try it disconnected me
    First, you need to register your nickname.

    In that bar at the bottom, where you type things in, type:

    /msg nickserv register (your password) (your email address)

    P.S. - I haven't done that in a while, if that doesn't work, switch around the password and the email, but I think that is the order it goes.

    Then you will be told that an activation email is sent to you. Check your email, and you will see that you got an email from them. Paste the activation number inside the mail into IRC, and press enter.

    Your name will be registered, and you can now enter lurk.

    Also, every time you get on IRC, you must type in:
    /msg nickserv identify (your password)


    Hope that helps.

  6. #6
    kcisking is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakko View Post
    First, you need to register your nickname.

    In that bar at the bottom, where you type things in, type:

    /msg nickserv register (your password) (your email address)

    P.S. - I haven't done that in a while, if that doesn't work, switch around the password and the email, but I think that is the order it goes.

    Then you will be told that an activation email is sent to you. Check your email, and you will see that you got an email from them. Paste the activation number inside the mail into IRC, and press enter.

    Your name will be registered, and you can now enter lurk.

    Also, every time you get on IRC, you must type in:
    /msg nickserv identify (your password)


    Hope that helps.
    well...i finally got into the channel\

    thanks for the help

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162