Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Kiechi is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    190

    Default Tazmo is NOT A FAKE - Round 2.

    I thank Matyr for his great idea on how I should replicate/read some of the real threads on this forum.

    Here I leave you with a memorable quote, that Kane had a very hard time trying to refute... well before his butt buds' come to butt in. Ha! Get it? Butt in? OHHHHHH I'm so funny.

    Ok, since you didn't understand anything I said, I'll try to make them clear for you.

    1. Kane is a hypocrite on many levels, and I pointed out one from that post he made before mine. He called someone a whiner, and also said no one lines them, but the fact is that this whole site is based on Kane's complaints about someone. The media I'm not talking about, the rest of it is what's retarded.

    2. Jyuu is stupid. 'Nuff said.

    3. You guys are wasting your time complaining about Tazmo. Get a life. Even if it's an online one, get a life.

    4. Kane attacks sites for no reason. I was a member of one of the site that went down 3 times. I am not a staff of NarutoFan, nor do I even go there.

    5. No one has said much of anything to me except profanity and that I should get out. Not exactly things that would own anyone.

    6. I guess I'm pretty smart, because my own material was being used against me.

    7. "Kevin Shiel" just ignores arguments instead of refuting them. Hmm, maybe it's because he can't...
    Discuss, oh I mean flame.

  2. #2
    Nordic_Viking_Chuna is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In a movie theater near you!
    Posts
    42

    Default Re: Tazmo is NOT A FAKE - Round 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi

    Discuss, oh I mean flame.
    Dude, your point is pretty cruddy.....

    I mean, I am not going to quote your whole message, but saying things like you said above..........
    That is pretty criticizing by itself.........

    Most of us do not "flame", it is discussion, so don't group the smart ones with the guys who just "bash" tazmo...............

    Also saying stuff like... "Jyuu is stupid", that is not going to get you anywere......

    In my opinion, I should not even be responding to this childish message, I mean....... it is so unfounded and opinionated of yourself......

    Plus, "Tazmo is NOT A FAKE - Round 2", that is pretty small of you........

    "Round 2", that is saying that "we" are going to battle you in a winner take all brawl........ and making the "NOT A FAKE" in bold letters is explainatory of someone who is trying to prove someone without proof.... considering your "qoute" had no viable proof of Tazmo's "innocence", and was just about talking and bashing the other members in this forum..........

    Also, making the statement, "I am not a staff of NarutoFan"......

    Did anyone say that you were staff, if not... then pointing out this fact only makes others question its truth..........

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    Here I leave you with a memorable quote, that Kane had a very hard time trying to refute... well before his butt buds' come to butt in. Ha! Get it? Butt in? OHHHHHH I'm so funny.
    First off, in order for a joke to be funny...... you can not be the only one that laughs at it...... otherwise it is not funny...........

    Considering no one laughed......... you failed miserably........


    Ok, last thing.... if anyone reads this (Kiechi probably won't).......

    Using the word "retarded" at the end of your 1st point is not called for......
    That is a word that a 4th grade bully would use for some poor little kid with a mental disability...........


  3. #3
    Kiechi is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    190

    Default Re: Tazmo is NOT A FAKE - Round 2.

    Dude, your point is pretty cruddy.....
    So is your vision , since when did I say...
    "Jyuu is stupid"
    Or
    "I am not a staff of NarutoFan"......
    Most of us do not "flame", it is discussion, so don't group the smart ones with the guys who just "bash" tazmo...............
    Sorry, next time I won't group the smart people with you.

    Plus, "Tazmo is NOT A FAKE - Round 2", that is pretty small of you........

    "Round 2", that is saying that "we" are going to battle you in a winner take all brawl........
    Ha, you like to read too far into small things don't you? For your information, there was no motive or meaning behind "Round 2". Bah, intepret it however you want.

    and making the "NOT A FAKE" in bold letters is explainatory of someone who is trying to prove someone without proof....
    Nope I'm pretty sure it's the same thread name as "Tazmo is NOT A FAKE", however you may be right. I'm only the person who read through that thread and created this one.

    considering your "qoute" had no viable proof of Tazmo's "innocence", and was just about talking and bashing the other members in this forum..........
    I'm confused... What is a "qoute"? Sorry for asking such a stupid question. . Uh, who made it my quote? Who's talking about bashing and other members in the forum? I think your reading far too much into it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    Here I leave you with a memorable quote, that Kane had a very hard time trying to refute... well before his butt buds' come to butt in. Ha! Get it? Butt in? OHHHHHH I'm so funny.
    First off, in order for a joke to be funny...... you can not be the only one that laughs at it...... otherwise it is not funny...........
    :: Sigh :: Sarcasm wasted... any moron knows the joke wasn't meant to be funny... however like I said before and once again, your reading far too much into it.

    Considering no one laughed......... you failed miserably........
    I wished I could read minds aswell! You're so cool :P

    Ok, last thing.... if anyone reads this (Kiechi probably won't).......

    Using the word "retarded" at the end of your 1st point is not called for......
    That is a word that a 4th grade bully would use for some poor little kid with a mental disability...........
    You learn something new everyday...

    Also, next time unglue your finger from the fullstop button .

  4. #4
    NukeFall is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Hmm im not sure what to say. Other then your whole post is pretty ironic. Considering you made a forum like "OMGZ TAZMO STOLE MY MONIES!" and then the other posts are either sarcastic or flames without making a point.....

    Examples:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    Quote Originally Posted by 1cor1313
    Re: hee hee... im going to get myself banned at nf hee hee...
    Hee hee your such a naughty boy hee hee.
    Id consider that useless spamming and possible flamming

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    So true .
    Definition of spam?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    Quote Originally Posted by martyr3810
    I'm just not sure when I should stop laughing, I started when I saw the thread and its taking all my effort to type straight while looking at what he said.
    Yeah it's highly entertaining! and like OMG! 100% true.
    Spam and Sarcastic

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    Quote Originally Posted by AKofC
    Not that I wear panties. I just stole some from my grandma so I could sniff them, and finally be a man.

    I'm sorry. But I just had to do it. Monies kinda sounds like Panties.
    Try to do what? Be funny? Sorry to be the bearer of bad news (Actually, no I'm not) but you failed... miserably.

    Monies... panties... yeah!, I can definitly see the resemblence phonetically.
    Flame

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmav2
    Hahaha... This is a pretty darned good companion thread for the 'TARD GETS DUMMER!!!' thread that's been sitting at the top of this forum all day...
    Difference between that thread and mine is mine was a joke. Oh! I take that back, I'm in the right place, most of the threads seem like a joke around here.
    Another flame woo

    This is the only real non flame and not saracastic one:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    Quote Originally Posted by martyr3810
    Most of em are yep. More 'n a few arent though, look into them as well (=
    Yeah your right. I think I will create a thread on one of these threads you say are true. Don't worry, I give you credit for your great idea!
    Woo congragulations on one account with 7 posts you made 1 Non Flaming or Non completly sarcastic post.

    And "Jyu is stupid" plus "I a not a staff of NarutoFan" are all in your first post though youll prolly edit them out.

    For Convienience ive includid the two points that you might edit out

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    2. Jyuu is stupid. 'Nuff said.

    4. Kane attacks sites for no reason. I was a member of one of the site that went down 3 times. I am not a staff of NarutoFan, nor do I even go there.
    And your post above this is just one gaigantic flame in itself.

  5. #5
    Kiechi is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NukeFall
    Hmm im not sure what to say. Other then your whole post is pretty ironic. Considering you made a forum like "OMGZ TAZMO STOLE MY MONIES!" and then the other posts are either sarcastic or flames without making a point.....
    Guess it pretty much fits in with the rest of the forum eh?

    Quote Originally Posted by 1cor1313
    Re: hee hee... im going to get myself banned at nf hee hee...

    Hee hee your such a naughty boy hee hee

    Id consider that useless spamming and possible flamming.
    I can see you can read. I also consider is flamming, but eh? Who cares right? This forum was spawned from flaming...

    Definition of spam?
    "The use of mailing lists to blanket usenets or private email boxes with indiscriminate advertising messages. Very bad netiquette. Even worse, it's bad business. The future of marketing online is about customizing products and information for individual users. Anyone who tries to use old mass market techniques in the new media environment is bound to fail."

    [quote="Kiechi"]
    Quote Originally Posted by martyr3810
    I'm just not sure when I should stop laughing, I started when I saw the thread and its taking all my effort to type straight while looking at what he said.

    Yeah it's highly entertaining! and like OMG! 100% true.

    Spam and Sarcastic
    So is your post.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    Quote Originally Posted by AKofC
    Not that I wear panties. I just stole some from my grandma so I could sniff them, and finally be a man.

    I'm sorry. But I just had to do it. Monies kinda sounds like Panties.
    Try to do what? Be funny? Sorry to be the bearer of bad news (Actually, no I'm not) but you failed... miserably.

    Monies... panties... yeah!, I can definitly see the resemblence phonetically.

    Flame.
    Truth hurts eh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmav2
    Hahaha... This is a pretty darned good companion thread for the 'TARD GETS DUMMER!!!' thread that's been sitting at the top of this forum all day...
    Difference between that thread and mine is mine was a joke. Oh! I take that back, I'm in the right place, most of the threads seem like a joke around here.

    Another flame woo
    You seem to get smarter by the quote!



    This is the only real non flame and not saracastic one:

    Most of em are yep. More 'n a few arent though, look into them as well (=

    Yeah your right. I think I will create a thread on one of these threads you say are true. Don't worry, I give you credit for your great idea!
    Woo congragulations on one account with 7 posts you made 1 Non Flaming or Non completly sarcastic post.
    Thank you :P

    And "Jyu is stupid" plus "I a not a staff of NarutoFan" are all in your first post though youll prolly edit them out.
    "Assumptions is the mother of fuck-ups". Oh for your information people, because you seem to get the wrong idea about it, the quote is from "Lamer", not me. Like I said, I said "leave you with this...", not "Here is my one of my previous non-existent quotes"

    For Convienience ive includid the two points that you might edit out
    Thats very good of you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    2. Jyuu is stupid. 'Nuff said.

    4. Kane attacks sites for no reason. I was a member of one of the site that went down 3 times. I am not a staff of NarutoFan, nor do I even go there.
    And your post above this is just one gaigantic flame in itself.

  6. #6
    Vash7ehStampede is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Between the Wasteland and Sky
    Posts
    577

    Default Re: Tazmo is NOT A FAKE - Round 2.

    Have you never seen a flame?
    Sarcasm != flaming. If you wish to see an example of actual flaming, go here.
    I'm not here much, but if you have anything to say to me about Tazmo, you're either (a) fanatical, or (b) wrong. If not, we can be friends. Except you, Martyr. We can never be friends.

  7. #7
    Kiechi is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    190

    Default Re: Tazmo is NOT A FAKE - Round 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vash7ehStampede
    Have you never seen a flame?
    Sarcasm != flaming. If you wish to see an example of actual flaming, go here.
    I think I have just encountered the first decent member of this brilliant forum. Funny how people claim "sarcasm" as flaming.

  8. #8
    NukeFall is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Flaming is jsut insulting anyone over a post. THere are different intensitys of flame though. Even if its sarcastic it can still be a flame.

    And yes my whole post was a flame. But it wasnt saracastic. Also it doesnt matter if my whole post was a flame cause so was yours. By saying my whol post was a flame just kinda says that your post is at its equal in level -_-. Also you havent made ay proovable point in the past couple of posts. (Neither have i, i know)

  9. #9
    Kiechi is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NukeFall
    Flaming is jsut insulting anyone over a post. THere are different intensitys of flame though. Even if its sarcastic it can still be a flame.

    And yes my whole post was a flame. But it wasnt saracastic. Also it doesnt matter if my whole post was a flame cause so was yours. By saying my whol post was a flame just kinda says that your post is at its equal in level -_-. Also you havent made ay proovable point in the past couple of posts. (Neither have i, i know)
    I don't need to prove nothing, I don't partciuarly care if he takes donations, I praise him because there are actually people out there who actually fall for it. Which comes about to the question, your reason for your presence on this forum? Let me guess... you were one of those donators who got screwed over right?

    Also, I didn't think it was possible to discuss on this forum. Look what happened to "Daletorne"(sp?). That didn't get very far did it? I don't know if it is you in particular (Haven't been here long enough to know) who flames, but there are high majority of people on this forum who do. But I guess this is the best place to introduce myself...

    I'm Kiechi (Obvious), and I claim to lean more towards Tazmo's side, not because I think he doesn't steal donations but because of baby derek wittle, whatever the 12 year olds name is attacks on what I believe was one of the best Naruto sites around, "Simply Naruto". Oh the good ole' days...

  10. #10
    NukeFall is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    98

    Default

    If you dont need to prrove anything then why continue to post in this topic?


    And im supries you followed your own rules of assumption by assuming ive ever donated to tazmo. My precense in this forum is very simple. I stubled across it when looking for hunter X hunter and read all the posts here and it looked like he hard a pretty good case against tazmo. And since i had been to naruto fan before alot of it did make sense.

    "Daletorne"(sp?) was a blatent flamer who never really brought any good arguements and just kinda spouted out a bunch of flames of people. And no i havent flamed alot considering i dont post alot. Really if your only reason to be on tazmos side is cause you dont like one of the people who say hes doing something wrong then you dont have a good reason. Its fine if kane wants to try to inform people if tazmo is a scammer. If they choose to donate after theyve been informed then its there fault. And where do you get this info that hes 12? Please provide any proof on this.

    And if you just wanted "simply naruto" i wouldnt have suggested goign to narutofan anyways. In fact i wouldnt have suggested going to any of the naruto sites. I would have suggested just going to inanes site getting bittorent and download directly from them. Also to seed for the chapters since if you love them so much then you should spread them around. Getting them directly from the inane site is faster too since there the first ones to put it up. The only reason not to do it is for people who cant use bittorent. Bittorent is a good program anyways x_X.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162