Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: One sided

  1. #1
    Ambience is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Australia, Adelaide
    Posts
    4

    Default One sided

    Hi, im a new member to stoptazmo forums. Originally i joined cause of the manga an stuff, but i've been reading these forums a little now, an they really are quite interesting.

    however i have come to notice the one sidedness of the insinuations made against Tazmo.

    Names such as Wife Beater, Scammer, Liar and a Cheater are given on a one sided argument, and almost always is in some way are the fault of the "Victim".
    For example, the donations that Tazmo recieves from his websites hold him to no obligation. It is up to those who donate to know where the money is going and how it will be used, and if they dont like it they shouldn't donate. The donaters should NOT believe everything they are told, the internet is roughly 60% lies and shallow truths, the other 40% is questionable to truthful. If they are unable to reliably determine where the money is going, they shouldn't donate anyway.

    When you say scam, generally it means you've shed money and gotten nothing in return. However, Tazmo appears to be charging a fee to download the manga he has stored on the servers under his control, and higher fees for faster speeds. In a way, this really isn't any different to a porn site that charges you to view. It is a business. And again, if you dont like it you shouldn't pay. However if you want what he has, then too bad. Its how the world works these days.

    Now the other way.

    From what i've read, which isn't much, Tazmo is a thief. he does what he has to, to be a success, which seems to work cause everyone's bitching about it.
    im curious, by the way he works all his sites and how he manages and contructs his ideas. Im guessing he's probably not submitting any paperwork to centrelink/welfare or Taxation Office (or your equivalent wherever you come from, im from Australia) because donations are considered a form of income to an organisation and are not exempt from tax and i know this to be true for the states, Australia and most of Europe. if someone where to tip the taxation department with a little proof of Tazmo's scammed earnings he could get into a lot of trouble. The downfall to this of course means that the site and servers housing Tazmo's manga would be removed, and people that do rely on Tazmo will lose out. any way this was just a thought, im very tired so dont dis me for anything that i may have misconstrued, or understood incorrectly.

    Final Words
    Tazmo is a business man, and by the sounds of it he is a very successful business man. The only defence the common man or woman wields against such evil is common sense.
    white clouds rush under us,
    Cold winds brush against our cheeks,
    up here in these blue skies,
    we can fly as high and as far as our hearts will take us
    ~ Claus Valca

  2. #2
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambience
    Tazmo is a business man, and by the sounds of it he is a very successful business man. The only defence the common man or woman wields against such evil is common sense.
    Oh, but these businessmen are evil too. Especially the ones who own big companies.
    ~Digital_Eon~




  3. #3
    Relf is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambience
    Hi, im a new member to stoptazmo forums. Originally i joined cause of the manga an stuff, but i've been reading these forums a little now, an they really are quite interesting.

    however i have come to notice the one sidedness of the insinuations made against Tazmo.

    Names such as Wife Beater, Scammer, Liar and a Cheater are given on a one sided argument, and almost always is in some way are the fault of the "Victim".
    For example, the donations that Tazmo recieves from his websites hold him to no obligation. It is up to those who donate to know where the money is going and how it will be used, and if they dont like it they shouldn't donate. The donaters should NOT believe everything they are told, the internet is roughly 60% lies and shallow truths, the other 40% is questionable to truthful. If they are unable to reliably determine where the money is going, they shouldn't donate anyway.
    So if you get robbed, it's your fault for not avoiding the robber?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambience
    When you say scam, generally it means you've shed money and gotten nothing in return. However, Tazmo appears to be charging a fee to download the manga he has stored on the servers under his control, and higher fees for faster speeds. In a way, this really isn't any different to a porn site that charges you to view. It is a business. And again, if you dont like it you shouldn't pay. However if you want what he has, then too bad. Its how the world works these days.
    His "buisness" consists of taking our work and selling it. With out permission. And he refuses to stop doing it.
    AKA: RelphTheCookieElf

  4. #4
    Sensimilija is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    HBG 042
    Posts
    1,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambience
    When you say scam, generally it means you've shed money and gotten nothing in return. However, Tazmo appears to be charging a fee to download the manga he has stored on the servers under his control, and higher fees for faster speeds. In a way, this really isn't any different to a porn site that charges you to view. It is a business. And again, if you dont like it you shouldn't pay. However if you want what he has, then too bad. Its how the world works these days.
    There are other ways of scam too, for instance Tazmo holds an competion of anykind, draw an naruto pic etc. The award for the dude who draws the nicest pic is a brand new Xbox 360, some dude wins and guess what happends? NO XBOX 360. And this has happend several times. Hell I don't even know if anyone has ever gotten his price?
    "Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real" - Tupac Shakur (1971-1996)

  5. #5
    superdevilgundam is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The Lost Ground
    Posts
    371

    Default

    theres been a thread already of someone winning an art contest but not receiving any prize. that person showed proof of it already.

    also its a scam in the fact that he is asking for too much in donations.

    ive been to other sites which have a lot more content, and they dont ask for as much donations as him.

    there another thread where someone donated 1.5, but the donations page was not updated.

    the wife beater and child porn accusations here are of course false and for comedic effect.

    plus he deletes the credits pages in all the chapters he uploads.
    Last edited by superdevilgundam; 02-10-2006 at 10:26 AM.
    For Anime and Manga Downloads come here: http://redclouds-anime.com/
    For Some American Comics come here:
    http://groups.msn.com/ultimatespider...c/welcome.msnw

    The Earth Is Saturated With Sound


  6. #6
    Lilstunna24 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambience
    Names such as Wife Beater, Scammer, Liar and a Cheater are given on a one sided argument, and almost always is in some way are the fault of the "Victim".
    For example, the donations that Tazmo recieves from his websites hold him to no obligation. It is up to those who donate to know where the money is going and how it will be used, and if they dont like it they shouldn't donate. The donaters should NOT believe everything they are told, the internet is roughly 60% lies and shallow truths, the other 40% is questionable to truthful. If they are unable to reliably determine where the money is going, they shouldn't donate anyway.
    Ah yes the name calling you refer to is usually posted by mindless users who really just want to sound like they are part of a cause, but there are some intelligent posters on this forum.

    Let me point some things out... the donators think they know where the money is going because Tazmo claims to be using it to run his website. In reality we know $32k is not needed to run his scamsite therefore users are duped into thinking they are just helping to keep the site running when really8 they are keeping Tazmo's pockets full. He unnecssarily takes advantage of generous donators with lies.


    When you say scam, generally it means you've shed money and gotten nothing in return. However, Tazmo appears to be charging a fee to download the manga he has stored on the servers under his control, and higher fees for faster speeds. In a way, this really isn't any different to a porn site that charges you to view. It is a business. And again, if you dont like it you shouldn't pay. However if you want what he has, then too bad. Its how the world works these days.
    I believe your wrong here. Porn is a straight up paysite that offers no prize. Tazmo not only charges users for Naruto PLUS, he also asks for $32k in donations! The amount he charges to become a PLUS member should be more than enough to run the site. Then he goes on to say people can win Xbox 360's. The 360 was extremely difficult to get and Tazmo miraculously hauled in multiple Xbox 360's from Canada and then simply gave the hottest gaming system away for participating in a simple contest?! I call bullshit on that. This is a scam my friend.


    Final Words
    Tazmo is a business man, and by the sounds of it he is a very successful business man. The only defence the common man or woman wields against such evil is common sense.
    Yes he is a business man and a successful one at that. The key factor is that he uses dirty scams to achieve his goals and reaps all the benefits while pretending to be honest.
    Last edited by Lilstunna24; 02-10-2006 at 11:49 AM.

  7. #7
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilstunna24
    Yes he is a business man and a successful one at that. The key factor is that he uses dirty scams to achieve his goals and reaps all the benefits while pretending to be honest.
    Which all really successful ones do...
    ~Digital_Eon~




  8. #8
    kailink is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    18

    Default

    I'm kinda like the first poster, I came here for manga, and then got curious about what this site was about. However, upon reading the stickies, the constant references of "Wife Beater" automatically made me want to disagree with the anti-Tazmo's. But eventually I decided that some of the claims were true (such as that thread about the Halloween prize winner). But now that "Wife Beater" features at the top of this website's new layout, I'm less inclined to believe in this site's credibility on the issue.

  9. #9
    JustAnime17 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Ok I think im starting to see a little, ok yes he "steals" donations and doesnt deliver on the prizes etc i see that,and that your trying to inform people but eh i just wanna point out 2 things:

    1. How many people actually know about this site i mean really it's just there, you cant inform if none sees this part.

    2. Theres no reason to be that mad and act childishly and call him names i mean come on as i said arent almost all of you pushing 30 or some of you are in college w.e im basing this soley on grammar and intellect. I mean theres no reason to flame every member that comes on here cant you act a little more calmly.

    3. I say you take a risk everytime you donate your money for anything, you took that risk u got scammed live with it, those who dont become lifers on this forum is that how you wanna end up? I think not

    That is all, i know someones gonna say something.... 95% bad.. so.. let it begin i say.

    Woot.. 10 posts...
    Last edited by JustAnime17; 02-10-2006 at 03:59 PM.

  10. #10
    3177318 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    24

    Default

    lolz when you hate someone with a passion, reason does not come into play.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79