Hi, im a new member to stoptazmo forums. Originally i joined cause of the manga an stuff, but i've been reading these forums a little now, an they really are quite interesting.
however i have come to notice the one sidedness of the insinuations made against Tazmo.
Names such as Wife Beater, Scammer, Liar and a Cheater are given on a one sided argument, and almost always is in some way are the fault of the "Victim".
For example, the donations that Tazmo recieves from his websites hold him to no obligation. It is up to those who donate to know where the money is going and how it will be used, and if they dont like it they shouldn't donate. The donaters should NOT believe everything they are told, the internet is roughly 60% lies and shallow truths, the other 40% is questionable to truthful. If they are unable to reliably determine where the money is going, they shouldn't donate anyway.
When you say scam, generally it means you've shed money and gotten nothing in return. However, Tazmo appears to be charging a fee to download the manga he has stored on the servers under his control, and higher fees for faster speeds. In a way, this really isn't any different to a porn site that charges you to view. It is a business. And again, if you dont like it you shouldn't pay. However if you want what he has, then too bad. Its how the world works these days.
Now the other way.
From what i've read, which isn't much, Tazmo is a thief. he does what he has to, to be a success, which seems to work cause everyone's bitching about it.
im curious, by the way he works all his sites and how he manages and contructs his ideas. Im guessing he's probably not submitting any paperwork to centrelink/welfare or Taxation Office (or your equivalent wherever you come from, im from Australia) because donations are considered a form of income to an organisation and are not exempt from tax and i know this to be true for the states, Australia and most of Europe. if someone where to tip the taxation department with a little proof of Tazmo's scammed earnings he could get into a lot of trouble. The downfall to this of course means that the site and servers housing Tazmo's manga would be removed, and people that do rely on Tazmo will lose out. any way this was just a thought, im very tired so dont dis me for anything that i may have misconstrued, or understood incorrectly.
Tazmo is a business man, and by the sounds of it he is a very successful business man. The only defence the common man or woman wields against such evil is common sense.