Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
  1. #11
    el_bisko is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cloquet, MN
    Posts
    11

    Default Re: You guys (and girls... i guess) know what's sad about ta

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensimilija
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash7ehStampede
    In that case, allow me to provide a counter-argument.

    You're queer.
    Proof:
    Now, if you're posting stupid shit like this, you most likely ARE queer. i'm sure others will agree with me. those who don't... they're just morons.
    I must agree here, and I doubt that people will stop paying for the narutofan plus thingie someday soon.

    hey foolish fool! i said IF! IF! if you feel like smashing me, make sure you read my post right! is it so hard to read the if in my post?!

    don't be a wiseguy and say yes (he's gonna say it anyway)

    also, how can you agree with a guy who called someone a queer judging by the first posts from a newbie, i've made like so few, i wouldn't be surprised he calls anything he doesn't like "queer".

    and once again *sigh*... TAZMO SUCKS!!!
    Your favorite pain... the me.

  2. #12
    el_bisko is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cloquet, MN
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StealDragon
    Quote Originally Posted by el_bisko
    look at me! i said proper! i'm an englishman! actually i'm american. and to any non-americans, i'm not overweight. i'm unhealthy. which is just as bad.

    and again to get me back on topic... TAZMO SUCKS!!! umm... AGAIN!!!
    and why do we care???
    this isnt a good topic its like seriously... wtf.
    simple. you don't have to care. i just want to tell others my thoughts. i don't understand why people can't read the post and post what they think. i don't want people posting stupid stuff like, "why do we care?" because it's a forum.
    just ignore my thread... and walk away. apparently i'm not worth it.
    and to the wtf part... thank you. i AM strange, and admit it.
    Your favorite pain... the me.

  3. #13
    Vash7ehStampede is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Between the Wasteland and Sky
    Posts
    577

    Default Re: You guys (and girls... i guess) know what's sad about ta

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensimilija
    And Vash about that Tazmo got arrested rumor, whats up with that? I guess you must know something about it, and do ya feel like sharing it with us?
    I don't have any insider information, since I barely talk to Tazmo anyway and the rumor was so ridiculous I simply dismissed it.
    But the rumor is so ridiculous you should simply dismiss it.
    I'm not here much, but if you have anything to say to me about Tazmo, you're either (a) fanatical, or (b) wrong. If not, we can be friends. Except you, Martyr. We can never be friends.

  4. #14
    Sensimilija is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    HBG 042
    Posts
    1,322

    Default Re: You guys (and girls... i guess) know what's sad about ta

    Quote Originally Posted by el_bisko
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensimilija
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash7ehStampede
    In that case, allow me to provide a counter-argument.

    You're queer.
    Proof:
    Now, if you're posting stupid shit like this, you most likely ARE queer. i'm sure others will agree with me. those who don't... they're just morons.
    I must agree here, and I doubt that people will stop paying for the narutofan plus thingie someday soon.

    hey foolish fool! i said IF! IF! if you feel like smashing me, make sure you read my post right! is it so hard to read the if in my post?!

    don't be a wiseguy and say yes (he's gonna say it anyway)

    also, how can you agree with a guy who called someone a queer judging by the first posts from a newbie, i've made like so few, i wouldn't be surprised he calls anything he doesn't like "queer".

    and once again *sigh*... TAZMO SUCKS!!!
    Beacuse your an idiot who likes double posting. And I don't like reading everything from an idiots post.

    About Vash, he said that you were queer for the same reason you said that tazmo will shut down his and make a new one.. You judged him only by looking at his previous actions and Vash did the same thing to you, but I would have choosen the word "idiot" instead of queer.


    And about how I can agree with him.
    Well his an mod over at nf forums, even though you hate nf you gotta respect the people over there (atleast some of them).
    "Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real" - Tupac Shakur (1971-1996)

  5. #15
    Vash7ehStampede is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Between the Wasteland and Sky
    Posts
    577

    Default Re: You guys (and girls... i guess) know what's sad about ta

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensimilija
    About Vash, he said that you were queer for the same reason you said that tazmo will shut down his and make a new one.. You judged him only by looking at his previous actions and Vash did the same thing to you, but I would have choosen the word "idiot" instead of queer.
    I used "queer" because it's overblown, immature, and irrelevant, which is exactly what his comments on Tazmo are.
    I'm not here much, but if you have anything to say to me about Tazmo, you're either (a) fanatical, or (b) wrong. If not, we can be friends. Except you, Martyr. We can never be friends.

  6. #16
    aylw is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: You guys (and girls... i guess) know what's sad about ta

    Quote Originally Posted by Vash7ehStampede
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensimilija
    About Vash, he said that you were queer for the same reason you said that tazmo will shut down his and make a new one.. You judged him only by looking at his previous actions and Vash did the same thing to you, but I would have choosen the word "idiot" instead of queer.
    I used "queer" because it's overblown, immature, and irrelevant, which is exactly what his comments on Tazmo are.
    Vash, I realise you probably have a short fuse, but that's no excuse to act like a jerk. Now, Being a jerk, that's a pretty good excuse.

    If you really only cared about his content, and not about acting like a an "overblown, immature" child that spouts "irrelevant" bs, then you should give him constructive critism rather than just insulting him.

    This guy apparently "misunderstood" what a "Bash Tazmo" forum is for... Because, according to you, it's... NOT about Bashing Tazmo? And there isn't a thread called "Bash Tazmo in your Native Language"?

    You guys really do need to lighten up a bit. You'd be surprised at how much better it feels without having a rod stuck up your ass.

    Finally, if Tazmo DIDN'T close down Narutofan to open a new site that made money, He'd be foolish. He's already showed no scruples with ripping people off. He might as well milk it as much as possible before his (limited) conscience kicks in. But you're right, it's fully possible that if Narutofan started loosing money, that would be enough for him to do the right thing, and turn over a new leaf. From his past behaviour, however, I doubt it.

    -Aylw

  7. #17
    Vash7ehStampede is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Between the Wasteland and Sky
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Ayl, I am perfectly justified in criticizing anyone who comes in here spewing bullshit out their ass.
    I'm not here much, but if you have anything to say to me about Tazmo, you're either (a) fanatical, or (b) wrong. If not, we can be friends. Except you, Martyr. We can never be friends.

  8. #18
    lowgeorge is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    15

    Default ..............

    Vash is another flix

  9. #19
    el_bisko is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cloquet, MN
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vash7ehStampede
    Ayl, I am perfectly justified in criticizing anyone who comes in here spewing bullshit out their ass.
    it's not bullshit. it's regular shit. and i belive people will destroy their anal area if they don't take a daily shit every now and then.

    honestly you don't heve to get cruel. did you have a bad day? need someone to rub your belly? i won't but there is a nice hooker place across the street...

    just kidding! like i said, lighten up a little! if you don't like my posts and think i'm spitting bullshit out of my ass, then leave. no need to rip on me for just like i said, POSTING MY THOUGHTS! i won't judge you. i don't have proof you're an asshole. now tazmo... well hello! look at this site!
    Your favorite pain... the me.

  10. #20
    spikes is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by el_bisko
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash7ehStampede
    Ayl, I am perfectly justified in criticizing anyone who comes in here spewing bullshit out their ass.
    it's not bullshit. it's regular shit. and i belive people will destroy their anal area if they don't take a daily shit every now and then.

    honestly you don't heve to get cruel. did you have a bad day? need someone to rub your belly? i won't but there is a nice hooker place across the street...

    just kidding! like i said, lighten up a little! if you don't like my posts and think i'm spitting bullshit out of my ass, then leave. no need to rip on me for just like i said, POSTING MY THOUGHTS! i won't judge you. i don't have proof you're an asshole. now tazmo... well hello! look at this site!
    ....el bisko you havent been around long enough to know that Vash is neutral..but ill tell you know since your ignorance blinds you. This is a stupid thread, and your "content" was overblown and moronic, and to reiterate what someone else said, he was contradicting your actions merely to prove a point that THIS THREAD WAS A WASTE OF TIME

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162