Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: The real story

  1. #1
    scammer is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    22

    Default The real story

    I just discovered something interresting about Kane55686.
    Kane55686 is a fucking liar. Let's ping stoptazmo.com.
    The ip is 67.15.82.21, now ping bleach7.com, OMG same ip. I think you're all
    understanding that Kane = Kon. the who were saying Tazmo's stealing money from donation is fucking doing the sma thing.
    Asking for donation at Bleach7.com and was about to ask at Stoptazmo.com.

    That was just the begining. Hehe.

    Now let's ping bleachportal.net/.com and again the fucking same ip. Btw Bleachportal is also asking for donations.
    Ping narutocentral.com and guess what? 67.15.82.21
    Now ping kyubinetwork.com and again 67.15.82.21 is the ip.
    (I wont display the full list cause it's damn long and all these sites are begging for donation).
    Buying a cheap server with unlimited bandwith, making 10+ websites and asking for donation on each website (server cost : 100$, donations for 10 websites : 1500$).
    You were insulting Tazmo accusing him of stealing fans money while you were doing the same thing

    Now who's the one abusing the generosity of the donators? Who's the one steling money from donations? Who's the fucking liar?

    IT'S YOU Kane55686

  2. #2
    Krozzfyre is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    30

    Default

    uhh i think your wrong comparing our kane boy to tazmo

    even if what you say is true, kane hasnt been going around saying that he is giving away prizes etc.

    also, seeing as tazmo bought a $2000 laptop, minus the fees of his servers, thats a hell of a lot more than kane's $1400, which he hasnt gone around using for 'prizes'.

    but w/e, manga is manga
    Feed The Flame

  3. #3
    scammer is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    22

    Default

    You should read it's $1400 per month. And look at bleach7, Kon/Kane is giving prize if you donate. He's exactly the same as Tazmo.
    Ping the servers yourself if you dont believe me.

  4. #4
    Anthony is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scammer
    You should read it's $1400 per month. And look at bleach7, Kon/Kane is giving prize if you donate. He's exactly the same as Tazmo.
    Ping the servers yourself if you dont believe me.
    Kon is not Kane so I don't know where you're getting this, and by the looks of your name I don't know if you're believable. I know Kon better than you do so you better watch your words on what you don't know.

  5. #5
    scammer is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    22

    Default

    How can you know that he is or not kane? Did you really see him in real life?
    I brought proof of what i assume. Where are yours?

    http://208.53.131.94/~tazmo/
    go on manga and you'll see Bleach7 mangas.

  6. #6
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,408

    Default Re: The real story

    Quote Originally Posted by scammer
    I just discovered something interresting about Kane55686.
    Kane55686 is a fucking liar. Let's ping stoptazmo.com.
    The ip is 67.15.82.21, now ping bleach7.com, OMG same ip. I think you're all
    understanding that Kane = Kon. the who were saying Tazmo's stealing money from donation is fucking doing the sma thing.
    Asking for donation at Bleach7.com and was about to ask at Stoptazmo.com.

    That was just the begining. Hehe.

    Now let's ping bleachportal.net/.com and again the fucking same ip. Btw Bleachportal is also asking for donations.
    Ping narutocentral.com and guess what? 67.15.82.21
    Now ping kyubinetwork.com and again 67.15.82.21 is the ip.
    (I wont display the full list cause it's damn long and all these sites are begging for donation).
    Buying a cheap server with unlimited bandwith, making 10+ websites and asking for donation on each website (server cost : 100$, donations for 10 websites : 1500$).
    You were insulting Tazmo accusing him of stealing fans money while you were doing the same thing

    Now who's the one abusing the generosity of the donators? Who's the one steling money from donations? Who's the fucking liar?

    IT'S YOU Kane55686

    LOL

    This is the funniest thing I have ever seen. I would have thought that you would have at least read some of the other threads in these sections and have a clue what is going on.

    Also this is the Bash Tazmo section, if someone does not start the bashing soon, I will have to move this topic.

    Now I can add to my list that Tazmo and his corrupt staff members are trying to justify what they are doing, because they think other people are doing it or trying to make it apear so. Criminals accusing innocent webmasters of corruption.

    Is Tazmo really getting into this?

    This needs to be a sticky.

  7. #7
    scammer is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    22

    Default

    I never said i was from tazmo's staff. I actually hate all these fucking website begging for donations. But th ones i hate the most are YOU guys and TAZMO, the fucking liars who are stealing money from generous donators.

  8. #8
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scammer
    I never said i was from tazmo's staff. I actually hate all these fucking website begging for donations. But th ones i hate the most are YOU guys and TAZMO, the fucking liars who are stealing money from generous donators.
    I was sure you said you had connections to Tazmo, I may be mistaken.

    We don't ask for donations and we do not accept any.

    You claim we are stealing money, I have never been aware we were accepting donations

    There are two admins here, and I am one of them and we do not accept any donations. Everything we get is for free. We get free hosting, and the media servers that we have are free, but I am paying out of my own pocket for the 3rd media server.

    Don't ever accuse us of being like Tazmo without proof.

  9. #9
    scammer is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Shiel
    Quote Originally Posted by martyr3810
    The donate function which cant be used is a nice touch, 'sides that, nice, simple and clean. Good job!
    Thanks for your comments

    I do not yet have the yet the link to donate. I still have some fixing up to do for our download script, which I plan on doing this weekend.
    No comment

  10. #10
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,408

    Default

    No comment does not cut it.

    Quote Originally Posted by scammer
    fucking liars who are stealing money from generous donators.
    You say that we are liars stealing money? We have not received even a cent from this and do not plan to. Those links will be removed on our next update, and other things will be added.

    Tazmo is the scammer not us.

    I guess you also have no comment to this also?

 

 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162