Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 120
  1. #1
    Davaeorn is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15

    Default Drop the jealousy

    Everyone wants to be someone who gets money for nothing. Even if he does indeed finds personal use from the cash generated from ads and donations towards Narutofan.com, I can't see how that would be any of your concern. There is nowhere on his page stated that every single cent of income from the donations would go towards improvement of the page and various lotteries for the donators, even though there for fact has been such prizes for some lucky spenders (you can drop the crap about him recieving the prizes himself, with his money generating business as you claim it, he would hardly need those giveaways, until you post some 100% truth verification of this I will never believe it).

    I've seen you claiming he dropped off school. You think this would have been a viable solution unless he had some other way to generate money than getting an education and a job? The choice is his, and only his to prioritize early income before education. Narutofan.com (and possibly similar sites) is probably what he expects to live from.

    You can't blame a man for earning money. Point. Furthermore you might want to know that your jealousy is pretty transparent. No matter how much you try to cloud it with moral issues, you know that the donators aren't forced to do shit and donate on own volition, with money they themselves judge appropriate to spend on this largely non-commercial (atleast until they started the plus thing) project which is Narutofan.com.

    Besides, why would he have to prove anything to you? You don't think you've gotta prove something first, or have any proof before starting to toss shit around? I've seen nothing on this site but slander and I'm sincerely glad that Tazmo proves himself to be somewhat reasonable by ignoring you guys whining for proof. He owe you nothing.

    Don't waste your breath on this issue anymore. Just go about your own business or try to find a more noble cause to fight for. Cure for cancer or something.

    Peace out

    Michael Persson, Sweden, not affiliated in any way to Narutofan.com (written as a preliminary action towards the retards who automatically assume that anyone writing anything in defense of Tazmo is some kind of administrator from narutofan.com.)

  2. #2
    Brian Shiel is offline Administrator Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Someone named Davaeorn didn't read the articles posted...

    Tazmo is doing exactly what those fake tsunami foundations are doing, asking for donations to help the people affected by the tsunami and they just keep the money for their own personal gain, of course he is doing it for a different cause, but same logic. If Tazmo were to post on his site, telling what he really makes, and that he doesn't need any donations because he makes enough to pay off the servers in 1 day, I almost guarantee that no one will donate to him, they only donate now because Tazmo makes it seem like he has just enough money to pay off the server bills, (his servers don't cost as much as people think), and they are worried that NarutoFan will go bankrupt and they will loose their manga source.

    Also, I would like to ask you how you think we are jealous when we can provide a manga source with several servers without even asking or giving the option to donate to us? Also, without throwing ads and pop-ups all over our website...
    Your Name May Be Listed as Hosting an Internet Terror Site Without You Ever Knowing It

  3. #3
    Davaeorn is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15

    Default

    I fail to see how anyone in their right mind can find the "articles" posted here credible. They're nothing more than a loose constellation of slander and lies until some hard proof is finally posted. The ball is in your hands here. Post some proof and smudge Tazmos goodwill in dirt forever, or don't and keep shining like the beacon of ignorance and petty hate which you certainly do right now.

    Regarding you not accepting donations; that's your own god damn problem. I don't know why you wouldn't accept donations, except that

    1. it would seem pretty contradictory to go on a anti-donate crusade whilst having a "Donate PayPal" button on the site
    2. you're prepared to ignore personal costs just to seem better than Tazmo (ouchie ouchie, this is another little contradiction from your side)

  4. #4
    ban_kai is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Of course there's a loaad of rubbish here, but if you actually read more posts in this section, you'd see your facts too. The evidence is here, so look for it

  5. #5
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    Everyone wants to be someone who gets money for nothing.
    I donít think itís fair for anyone to get money for doing nothing, and I do not want to be one of those kinds of people who lack off and make a ton of money while the people doing the real work make nothing. This shows a real lapse of judgment on your part, please in the future only speak for yourself, you do not speak for everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    Even if he does indeed finds personal use from the cash generated from ads and donations towards Narutofan.com, I can't see how that would be any of your concern.
    I honestly can not believe you, youíre what is wrong with society today. When someone claims they need money to keep their site online and continues to ask for donations, and misleads their users, someone needs to stand up and call them on it, and itís us in this case.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    There is nowhere on his page stated that every single cent of income from the donations would go towards improvement of the page and various lotteries for the donators, even though there for fact has been such prizes for some lucky spenders (you can drop the crap about him recieving the prizes himself, with his money generating business as you claim it, he would hardly need those giveaways, until you post some 100% truth verification of this I will never believe it).
    Itís implied that the money is going to run the site as Tazmo continues to ask for more and more money claiming he needs it to run his site. If you want prove of this and more about what Tazmo does, take the time to read some of the topics on this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    I've seen you claiming he dropped off school.
    This is a proven fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    You can't blame a man for earning money. Point. Furthermore you might want to know that your jealousy is pretty transparent. No matter how much you try to cloud it with moral issues, you know that the donators aren't forced to do shit and donate on own volition, with money they themselves judge appropriate to spend on this largely non-commercial (atleast until they started the plus thing) project which is Narutofan.com.
    As I said previously you are whatís wrong with society. You are the reason why people like Tazmo are still around, because you donít care for anyone other than yourself.
    We have already said this is a moral issue, so donít act like we are not. If you spent time reading instead of jumping to conclusions you would realize this and would not be wasting our time with it now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    Besides, why would he have to prove anything to you? You don't think you've gotta prove something first, or have any proof before starting to toss shit around? I've seen nothing on this site but slander and I'm sincerely glad that Tazmo proves himself to be somewhat reasonable by ignoring you guys whining for proof. He owe you nothing.
    Once again you really need to do some reading. This has already been proven. Tazmo is the wrong and he wonít do anything to prove we and his staff are lying, because he canít, because he will be exposed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    Don't waste your breath on this issue anymore. Just go about your own business or try to find a more noble cause to fight for. Cure for cancer or something.

    Peace out
    Donít waist our breath? If you are just going to turn the cheek, you may as well join Tazmo and scam innocent people together then since you seem to have the same personality. If you wonít do anything about this, I guess that shows your character pretty well huh?

    You are nothing more than a wimp and a coward.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    I fail to see how anyone in their right mind can find the "articles" posted here credible. They're nothing more than a loose constellation of slander and lies until some hard proof is finally posted. The ball is in your hands here. Post some proof and smudge Tazmos goodwill in dirt forever, or don't and keep shining like the beacon of ignorance and petty hate which you certainly do right now.
    We have taken everything here from staff members and other people who have worked closely with Tazmo. If you spent time looking into it, you would find that our fairly fast.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    Regarding you not accepting donations; that's your own god damn problem. I don't know why you wouldn't accept donations
    Unlike Tazmo we have decided not to accept donations at the request of not only our members, but as well as at the request of the people who translate all of the manga for everyone to read.

  6. #6
    Davaeorn is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Shiel
    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    Everyone wants to be someone who gets money for nothing.
    I donít think itís fair for anyone to get money for doing nothing, and I do not want to be one of those kinds of people who lack off and make a ton of money while the people doing the real work make nothing. This shows a real lapse of judgment on your part, please in the future only speak for yourself, you do not speak for everyone.

    ----------------------
    What do you mean not fair? If they wanted money for the services they provide, they'd charge. If they didn't want anyone else to make money from their work, they'd disallow him from spreading it. Just because people are stupid doesn't mean everyone are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    Even if he does indeed finds personal use from the cash generated from ads and donations towards Narutofan.com, I can't see how that would be any of your concern.
    I honestly can not believe you, youíre what is wrong with society today. When someone claims they need money to keep their site online and continues to ask for donations, and misleads their users, someone needs to stand up and call them on it, and itís us in this case.

    ----------------------
    People know they can get the manga and anime without paying. They do so anyway because they like narutofan. Who are you to question that popularity?

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    There is nowhere on his page stated that every single cent of income from the donations would go towards improvement of the page and various lotteries for the donators, even though there for fact has been such prizes for some lucky spenders (you can drop the crap about him recieving the prizes himself, with his money generating business as you claim it, he would hardly need those giveaways, until you post some 100% truth verification of this I will never believe it).
    Itís implied that the money is going to run the site as Tazmo continues to ask for more and more money claiming he needs it to run his site. If you want prove of this and more about what Tazmo does, take the time to read some of the topics on this forum.

    ----------------------
    He can't force anyone to pay. I've read your topics, and as I've said none are proven true. Until you do prove them, they are worthless slander in my eyes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    I've seen you claiming he dropped off school.
    This is a proven fact.

    ----------------------
    Yes, and I wonder why you didn't comment on the rest of that sentence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    You can't blame a man for earning money. Point. Furthermore you might want to know that your jealousy is pretty transparent. No matter how much you try to cloud it with moral issues, you know that the donators aren't forced to do shit and donate on own volition, with money they themselves judge appropriate to spend on this largely non-commercial (atleast until they started the plus thing) project which is Narutofan.com.
    As I said previously you are whatís wrong with society. You are the reason why people like Tazmo are still around, because you donít care for anyone other than yourself.
    We have already said this is a moral issue, so donít act like we are not. If you spent time reading instead of jumping to conclusions you would realize this and would not be wasting our time with it now.

    ----------------------
    Am I the reason Tazmo is still around? I haven't donated a fucking cent. Think before spouting please. I wouldn't jump to conclusions. You've got that copyrighted already.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    Besides, why would he have to prove anything to you? You don't think you've gotta prove something first, or have any proof before starting to toss shit around? I've seen nothing on this site but slander and I'm sincerely glad that Tazmo proves himself to be somewhat reasonable by ignoring you guys whining for proof. He owe you nothing.
    Once again you really need to do some reading. This has already been proven. Tazmo is the wrong and he wonít do anything to prove we and his staff are lying, because he canít, because he will be exposed.

    ----------------------
    Once again you refer to some piece of shit that I wouldn't even feed my dog. Slander and forgery until you can prove it. Which you probably can't, or narutofan would obviously be down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    Don't waste your breath on this issue anymore. Just go about your own business or try to find a more noble cause to fight for. Cure for cancer or something.

    Peace out
    Donít waist our breath? If you are just going to turn the cheek, you may as well join Tazmo and scam innocent people together then since you seem to have the same personality. If you wonít do anything about this, I guess that shows your character pretty well huh?

    You are nothing more than a wimp and a coward.

    ----------------------
    Those innocent people aren't buying a product. They aren't buying anything at all. They are DONATING. Suck on that for a minute. Narutofan is, even with the ever increasing activity, still online and fluid. Why? Because they got donators. Even if they get a surplus, why should Tazmo be ashamed of making a profit on providing, if he can?

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    I fail to see how anyone in their right mind can find the "articles" posted here credible. They're nothing more than a loose constellation of slander and lies until some hard proof is finally posted. The ball is in your hands here. Post some proof and smudge Tazmos goodwill in dirt forever, or don't and keep shining like the beacon of ignorance and petty hate which you certainly do right now.
    We have taken everything here from staff members and other people who have worked closely with Tazmo. If you spent time looking into it, you would find that our fairly fast.

    ----------------------
    More things I have no reason to trust. Lets assume Tazmo recieves revenue from donations personally, and the other guys that work with him don't. Did those guys come to Narutofan in search of profit too, or what? Did they get any such promise?

    Tazmo manages the site. Tazmo got the PayPal account. Tough shit. Deal with it or they can just leave. No reason to come here crying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    Regarding you not accepting donations; that's your own god damn problem. I don't know why you wouldn't accept donations
    Unlike Tazmo we have decided not to accept donations at the request of not only our members, but as well as at the request of the people who translate all of the manga for everyone to read.
    Good for you. Good for the people who gets their manga here. Good for the guys who get naruto at narutofan, which is afaik also 100% free.

    Stop bitching.

  7. #7
    Davaeorn is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Sorry for using the word 'slander' awfully much, but it somehow is the keyword for this site.

    You think it will help if you show uncontrolled hate by referring to whom you're trying to defame with names such as "wife-beater"? Or posting links to forged sites where this guy supposedly sell child porn?

    Why are you surprised that rational people will see you as nothing as a spiteful propaganda machine? This is fucking middle east style.

  8. #8
    martyr3810's Avatar
    martyr3810 is offline Banned Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    An Unmarked Grave
    Posts
    3,073

    Default

    Hey kane, looks like words getting out for ppl who don't know anything about the topic to come here and argue, woot, cause ya kno we needed more ppl to come here and post threads w/no support just for the sake of arguing.

  9. #9
    Davaeorn is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by martyr3810
    hey omg kane, looks lyke words r gettin out for ppl ho dun now anything bout the topik to com here and argue, w00t, cauz ya kno, we needed mor ppl to com here and post threads w/no support jus for the sake of arguin
    I edited the quote to emphatize the impression I got from you.
    If you can't be assed to write real replies and argue for your cause, then don't bother posting at all; you'll just make a fool out of yourself.

    Edit:
    Um yeah, and about one to three more letters in certain words is a small price to pay for the commodity of being taken seriously.

  10. #10
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by martyr3810
    Hey kane, looks like words getting out for ppl who don't know anything about the topic to come here and argue, woot, cause ya kno we needed more ppl to come here and post threads w/no support just for the sake of arguing.
    I could not agree more, seems to have summarized this guys last few posts quite well. If people can not read, I guess you can not do anything to help them understand what is really going on.

 

 
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162