Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 120
  1. #31
    Davaeorn is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TechKnight
    Davaeorn, why are you wasting your time here? You just twist what people say and reply with "logic" that does not make much sense. The fact of the matter is that Tazmo is decieving people about the usage of donations and is lying about the costs of running the site. Many of the people who donated do care where the money goes. I donated a couple of months ago because I thought it would help the site stay up, but now I realize the truth that he is pocketing most of the money, and I'm a little angry that I was tricked. He is profiting off the work of Kishimoto, Studio Pierrot, TV Tokyo, and the fansub/scanlation groups. Just because there are alternatives where you can get the Naruto manga and anime freely doesn't mean that Tazmo is free of wrongdoing. It's like those scammers on eBay who try to sell freeware to people - just because you can rationalize it doesn't change the fact that people are being scammed out of money. If you don't have and decency to realize that what Tazmo is wrong, then please don't come back to post here. I'm not jealous of Tazmo or the money that Tazmo is making. Sure, I wish I had several thousands of dollars a month to spend, but not in a million years would I scam people to do so. And I know you will probably have some more inadequate responses that either try to twist or refute what I or others have said, but really, why waste your time? I don't think anyone will be convinced by your bs, but hey, you are free to post here. We're not communists and believe in free speech, unlike NF where you can get banned or have your posts deleted/invisible for this kind of topic.

    Just to sum up what I said: Tazmo is undeniably decieving people and profiting off the hard work of others, END OF STORY!
    Tazmo is providing the downloads for free. No costs. Get this straight, dumbass. Hundreds of thousands megabytes in traffic each day, from free Naruto manga downloads. And he doesn't charge a fucking cent, which he shouldn't, because It's not his work; It's copyrighted to Masashi Kishimoto. If people would rather donate money to the provider than to the creator, don't fucking blame Tazmo.

    "Scamming people into donating" is a 100% faulty statement. People doesn't provide donations to get a product. They do it because they've got a spare dollar and are smart enough to spend it on something they support. If you can't differ this from charging money for a product you must have some critical reasoning disorder.

    You have no right to question what people chooses to support. It's not your money, It's theirs. Suck on that for a bit.

    I noticed half of your post was dedicated for telling me how stupid I am and how wrong everything I say is. Don't mind supplying your chain of reasoning from which you derived those answers, lets just assume I will care about your surplus of idiocy and drop this issue, right?

    Hugs, Michael

  2. #32
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    His site is non-profit because the services are free. You don't have to pay jack shit to utilize the services. People give money on their own volition because they appreciate the site. You are noone to question people for what they choose to do with their own money.
    A non-profit is classified as a site/company or ďA corporation that is not formed with an intent to make a profitĒ

    Tazmo for sure is making a profit, thousands per month on popups alone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    You can keep living in your blindfolded world. You choose to disregard my logic as nothing and keep referring to your propaganda machine whilst continually calling me weak and pathetic.

    I've no interests in wasting my time reading the encyclopedia of slander which is stoptazmo.com just to see if there in fact is any single shred of truth here.
    I am not sure where you are living, but I am not isolated, as opposed to the world you are living in. You have given me no proof of anything to change mine or anyone elseís mind about Tazmo, you have come here empty handed trying to stick up scammers.

    The only reason you wonít read is because you donít want to acknowledge the obvious truth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    I wouldn't even be surprised if you're the guy behind stopkane.info in an attempt to make people think Tazmo has stooped to your level. You've done that before with the child porn site. What would prevent you from keeping at it?
    I would not be surprised if you are really one of the people who think I own stopkane.info, you seem to believe almost everything else.

    What child porn site? I have never made one and I ask that you provide proof of this, but I doubt you will as I have never made one, just another false allegation without any proof.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    And that you believe that I'VE been slammed and overproved... That's class one comedy man. All you've been able to say in defense is "read my site of lies, it will prove everything!!!11".

    It's all bullshit.
    Drop it. Go home.
    It would appear you have been slammed; you skipped over all of my comments and choose to make additional false allegations towards me, due to the fact that as I said you have nothing. You come here with no proof of anything and this is what you get. Slammed.

    If itís really bullshit, then why do we have NarutoFan staff members saying itís true, moderators of NarutoFan and even his staff from DirectManga?

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    He doesn't owe you an explanation nor a transaction statement. He owes you nothing.
    He does not owe us anything, we have not donated, but for all of the other users who donated to him, due to the fact they thought they were helping support and keep narutofan.com running, he does own an explanation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    Lets create a site of greater relevance: stopdonationstotazmo.com. Some of your arguments would actually be valid here, surprise surprise.
    And if you read some of the threads on Tazmo, some of your arguments might actually be valid also.

    As long as you choose not to read the threads about Tazmo and what his own staff say, you will continue to be slammed as I said before. I welcome your reply should you choose to return.

  3. #33
    Davaeorn is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Shiel
    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    His site is non-profit because the services are free. You don't have to pay jack shit to utilize the services. People give money on their own volition because they appreciate the site. You are noone to question people for what they choose to do with their own money.
    A non-profit is classified as a site/company or ďA corporation that is not formed with an intent to make a profitĒ

    Tazmo for sure is making a profit, thousands per month on popups alone.

    -----------------------------------
    Are you classifying the international red cross as a company with intent to profit aswell? Oh hell, they get money, surely they are imperialistic swines!
    -----------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    You can keep living in your blindfolded world. You choose to disregard my logic as nothing and keep referring to your propaganda machine whilst continually calling me weak and pathetic.

    I've no interests in wasting my time reading the encyclopedia of slander which is stoptazmo.com just to see if there in fact is any single shred of truth here.
    I am not sure where you are living, but I am not isolated, as opposed to the world you are living in. You have given me no proof of anything to change mine or anyone elseís mind about Tazmo, you have come here empty handed trying to stick up scammers.

    -----------------------------------
    Empty handed? Your site is full of the proof I need that It's only a crude joke or a retards vigilante. If you'd bother taking your head out of your ass you'd see that I've spoken about issues that is taken directly from this site.
    -----------------------------------

    The only reason you wonít read is because you donít want to acknowledge the obvious truth.

    -----------------------------------
    Beep beep! The self-distance detector has found a major void!
    -----------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    I wouldn't even be surprised if you're the guy behind stopkane.info in an attempt to make people think Tazmo has stooped to your level. You've done that before with the child porn site. What would prevent you from keeping at it?
    I would not be surprised if you are really one of the people who think I own stopkane.info, you seem to believe almost everything else.

    -----------------------------------
    Already replied to this.
    -----------------------------------

    What child porn site? I have never made one and I ask that you provide proof of this, but I doubt you will as I have never made one, just another false allegation without any proof.

    -----------------------------------
    The one very obviously related to this page of libel. You don't know about your own site and then you ask me to go read it. Hilarious.
    -----------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    And that you believe that I'VE been slammed and overproved... That's class one comedy man. All you've been able to say in defense is "read my site of lies, it will prove everything!!!11".

    It's all bullshit.
    Drop it. Go home.
    It would appear you have been slammed; you skipped over all of my comments and choose to make additional false allegations towards me, due to the fact that as I said you have nothing. You come here with no proof of anything and this is what you get. Slammed.

    -----------------------------------
    Skipped all your comments? Your only comments refer to a page where people forge child porn offers to libel someone they hate because he banned them from his website. Surely, Sherlock, you can give me better proof than that. Or wait

    You can't.
    -----------------------------------

    If itís really bullshit, then why do we have NarutoFan staff members saying itís true, moderators of NarutoFan and even his staff from DirectManga?

    -----------------------------------
    What are they saying exactly? That people are donating money to him? Ooh, call the feds! They are giving him money, SHUT HIM DOWN! Jealous assholes.
    -----------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    He doesn't owe you an explanation nor a transaction statement. He owes you nothing.
    He does not owe us anything, we have not donated, but for all of the other users who donated to him, due to the fact they thought they were helping support and keep narutofan.com running, he does own an explanation.

    -----------------------------------
    You pretentious asshole. You assume to know what people in general thinks? You have a nice and snug community of outcasts here. Those are the guys you know what they think. The other 140000 daily visitors and upwards 1000 donators on narutofan seem to think differently of this matter - if they hated Tazmo they wouldn't support his site. Can you argue with this in any way?
    -----------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    Lets create a site of greater relevance: stopdonationstotazmo.com. Some of your arguments would actually be valid here, surprise surprise.
    And if you read some of the threads on Tazmo, some of your arguments might actually be valid also.

    As long as you choose not to read the threads about Tazmo and what his own staff say, you will continue to be slammed as I said before. I welcome your reply should you choose to return.

    -----------------------------------
    All my arguments are valid. I'm armed with logic, you're armed with slander. As I said, I don't base my posts on anything but what I find on this page in comparision to probability and logic. I've never spoken to Tazmo and I don't even have a Narutofan Forum account.

    So much for your slamming, tool.
    -----------------------------------

  4. #34
    AKofC is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,680

    Default

    Not blame him for making money off of idiots? Well, I agree. All NFP subscribers are retards. But you see, it's the way he does things which I frown upon. No ethics at all. NF I hated for the fanboyishness. NFP, I hate for the money making schemes. He's making money from other peoples work. That's not nice. He should learn something about respecting the work of others. But it's kinda hard for the idiots who bother to keep on working on the lameness that is Naruto to make an argument against him, since, well Naruto being licensed and all.

    But since I don't read/watch Naruto, I can make this argument. It's like he's stealing from Robin Hood or something. Robin Hood steals but gives for free, Tazmo steals the stuff Robin Hood stole and makes other people pay to get some.

    And you completely ignored my previous post. I feel sad. So here it is again (or something like it):

    By your logic, we can't blame terrorists for killing people. I mean, it's how they make money.

  5. #35
    TechKnight is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    Tazmo is providing the downloads for free. No costs. Get this straight, dumbass. Hundreds of thousands megabytes in traffic each day, from free Naruto manga downloads. And he doesn't charge a fucking cent, which he shouldn't, because It's not his work; It's copyrighted to Masashi Kishimoto. If people would rather donate money to the provider than to the creator, don't fucking blame Tazmo.
    Hundreds of thousands of megabytes of traffic for the manga? Big deal. That is nothing. He is offering those for free because they are small in size and take little time for users to download (therefore putting little strain on his "unlimited bandwidth" servers). He has them for free as a "hook" to get more people visit the site. He depends on the free users for money even more than the Plus users. You say he shouldn't charge a cent because it's Kishimoto's work. Thus, by your own logic, he shouldn't charge people for the anime downloads.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    "Scamming people into donating" is a 100% faulty statement. People doesn't provide donations to get a product. They do it because they've got a spare dollar and are smart enough to spend it on something they support. If you can't differ this from charging money for a product you must have some critical reasoning disorder.
    Look up the definition of scam. Scam is defined by the Merriam-Webster Dictionary as a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation. Narutofan is 100 percent scamming people in more ways than one, including the crapload of lies here: http://narutofan.com/index.php/content-main,win. Who is this "they" you are reffering to? Are you a donator? Have you read the posts of the people who have donated and are on these forums? You're right, people don't provide donations to get a product (usually). People provide donations with the intention of goodwill, expecting that the money will be used to directly maintain the costs of operating a non-profit organization. Tazmo keeping money for himself is NOT non-profit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    You have no right to question what people chooses to support. It's not your money, It's theirs. Suck on that for a bit.

    I noticed half of your post was dedicated for telling me how stupid I am and how wrong everything I say is. Don't mind supplying your chain of reasoning from which you derived those answers, lets just assume I will care about your surplus of idiocy and drop this issue, right?
    I'm not questioning what the people choose to support, I'm questioning Tazmo's honesty and the integrity of NarutoFan.com.

    When did I say that you are stupid? Nowhere did I say that you are stupid or anything to that extent. I did question your morailty, and I did hint at the fact that most of your posts are complete bs (which they are). That last sentence in your post made little sense, but I will try to address it. First, I did supply my "chain of reasoning" and it is supported by the evidence that Kevin Shiel, Brian Shiel, and many others have provided (see the thread Brian made about how much Tazmo makes off of NF). All your posts have been your own opinions without any support whatsoever. Your reasoning does not adhere to common sense, morality, or anything. And seriously, don't try to call into question my intelligence, because I don't call into question yours. It's ovbious you are very skilled at the art of bs, but your posts consist of many falacies including straw man, red herring, and misuse of authority falacies (look them up, I did). I will stand by what I have said, so like I told you previously, you're not convincing anyone of anything, so feel free to respond. I have some time to waste, and I guess you do too.

  6. #36
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    Are you classifying the international red cross as a company with intent to profit aswell? Oh hell, they get money, surely they are imperialistic swines!
    You arenít really serious are you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    Empty handed? Your site is full of the proof I need that It's only a crude joke or a retards vigilante. If you'd bother taking your head out of your ass you'd see that I've spoken about issues that is taken directly from this site.
    Yet you have not been able to prove a single thing wrong. If you bothered to read you would see this quite clearly. Nothing you have said holds any merit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    Beep beep! The self-distance detector has found a major void!
    I figured you might say something like this, instead of something half way intelligent. You have nothing more than petty comments.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    Already replied to this.
    And yet you still donít understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    The one very obviously related to this page of libel. You don't know about your own site and then you ask me to go read it. Hilarious.
    We did not send it, I encourage you to share your proof that we as you claim.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    Skipped all your comments? Your only comments refer to a page where people forge child porn offers to libel someone they hate because he banned them from his website. Surely, Sherlock, you can give me better proof than that. Or wait
    As I said skipped. You need to read my post over you do not seem to understand my simple words.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    What are they saying exactly? That people are donating money to him? Ooh, call the feds! They are giving him money, SHUT HIM DOWN! Jealous assholes.
    Read the posts! You do not really seem to understand anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    You pretentious asshole. You assume to know what people in general thinks? You have a nice and snug community of outcasts here. Those are the guys you know what they think. The other 140000 daily visitors and upwards 1000 donators on narutofan seem to think differently of this matter - if they hated Tazmo they wouldn't support his site. Can you argue with this in any way?
    Where do I say anything about I know what the general population thinks? You must not have read my post. I canít argue with a thing you said since you have only proven my own point further.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    All my arguments are valid. I'm armed with logic, you're armed with slander. As I said, I don't base my posts on anything but what I find on this page in comparision to probability and logic. I've never spoken to Tazmo and I don't even have a Narutofan Forum account.
    How can any of your arguments be valid? You have a closed mind, you did not read anything Tazmoís own staff said. I think you must be another NarutoFan staff member to stick up for him this much without any proof.



    So far your comments hold no merit. You have made a lot of false comments and I am starting to dislike you. I do not appreciate it when I am told I am the one behind such things as child porn, and those types of things without any proof.

    I am going to ask you start by proving that statement true or retract it. If you donít you will find your account disabled on your next post.

    There are some things that will not be tolerated here, and that is one of them.

  7. #37
    TechKnight is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Oh, I thought that giant post Davaeorn had was one massive quote, lol. I can't wait to see what he posts next; it's bound to be funny. Hold on, let me get some popcorn *rushes to pop popcorn in microwave*. Ok, I'm ready And quick question, Kevin: do these forums have rules somewhere? Just want to make sure I don't accidentally get banned for something.

  8. #38
    Davaeorn is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Are anyone of you actually gonna fight anything I write instead of being retards?

    Lets summarise.

    People donate. You whine. And libel.
    You claim I need proof, while in fact you need proof. The accusator proves. You, as the accusator, should have proven atleast some of your points by now, but you fail miserabely. Don't give me the shit about reading the posts here. I have. They contain no solid proof whatsoever.

    Narutofan will remain. Tazmo will keep earning money.

    Get a life.

    Kthx.

  9. #39
    TechKnight is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Hahaha I was right! Look, he just ignored everything I posted, and completely twisted what we said as being "whining". He must be living in his own imaginary world, or something. And on top of that, he said "get a life". Hmm, maybe I should...and maybe you should too, Davaeorn :P

    Tons of Traffic + Advertising= Lot of Money
    Lot of Money+ Donations> NF site costs
    (Lot of Money+Donations)-NF site costs= Thousands of Dollars
    Thousands of Dollars->Tazmo's Pockets
    Tazmo (): We need more money for imaginary servers! Please donate! ( Give me money and I'll give you access to downloads you can get for free!

  10. #40
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,401

    Default

    Davaeorn's account has been disabled.

    He has continued to post lies and refuses to backup his statements, and replies to only what he chooses.

    If you are reading this you may send future replies to my email address and once you have proven what I requested I will re-enabled your account.

 

 
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79