Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 120
  1. #21
    Davaeorn is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1cor1313
    How can you say you are fighting against ignorance? That's what we're doing. We inform people where their money actually goes to and how much money he actually makes. People have the right to know these things and you are fighting against us? Commie morals? Explain yourself.
    When they press "Donate PayPal" on Tazmos site I'd assume they know that their money goes towards Tazmo. By doing this they are funding Narutofan, which is the purpose of the donation. Narutofan is still up and running, it wouldn't be without the donators. With the incentive of chances to win nice prizes in the monthly / weekly lottery, and the very small monetary donation required to join this lottery, people choose to pay. I doubt they care to where their money goes, as long as 1. Narutofan.com remains a service for them to utilize and 2. they have the promised chance of winning in the draw.

    I doubt that even if Tazmo explicitly asked them to donate only as much as the servers costed, they'd do that. Because they want the chance of winning. They don't care about their little dollar or they wouldn't give it. Period.

    About the commie moral: you fight against someone because he is earning money. Sounds very left wing to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Shiel
    Tazmo claims his site is non-profit, yet he pockets most of his donations, plus all of the advertisement money, aswell as the profits from DirectManga.com.
    His site is non-profit because the services are free. You don't have to pay jack shit to utilize the services. People give money on their own volition because they appreciate the site. You are noone to question people for what they choose to do with their own money.

  2. #22
    Davaeorn is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Brian Shiel:

    You can keep living in your blindfolded world. You choose to disregard my logic as nothing and keep referring to your propaganda machine whilst continually calling me weak and pathetic. I've no interests in wasting my time reading the encyclopedia of slander which is stoptazmo.com just to see if there in fact is any single shred of truth here. I would say exactly the same about stopkane.info although i favor that one because it came in response to this hate site. I wouldn't even be surprised if you're the guy behind stopkane.info in an attempt to make people think Tazmo has stooped to your level. You've done that before with the child porn site. What would prevent you from keeping at it?

    And that you believe that I'VE been slammed and overproved... That's class one comedy man. All you've been able to say in defense is "read my site of lies, it will prove everything!!!11".

    It's all bullshit.
    Drop it. Go home.

    "Hate is the path to the dark side..."

  3. #23
    martyr3810's Avatar
    martyr3810 is offline Banned Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    An Unmarked Grave
    Posts
    3,073

    Default

    Your full of it mate, NOT ONLY do we have ex-NF mods telling us that he steals donations we have his TOTAL lack of anything remotely involving a paper trail telling us what he's doing (for chrissake penpal keeps track of all these things and if he simply wanted to prove us wrong all he'd have to do is show the account sheets, since he doesnt well... I leave you to make your own conclusions), if the contests are bogus or whatnot and all that about evidence, well its funny but last time I checked WITNESS TESTIMONY could be used in court, oh god thats funny...

    BTW that was actually pretty funny with what you did with my words before, especially since a bunch of people in my state talk like that and you know what? They're as smart as most of the rest of us and know what common sense and a good argument is, its just an A-C-C-E-N-T, kinda like the ones you hear from foreigners and people from NY? Don't hear you calling them stupid or ignorant.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    Accents aren't written, tool. And what do you mean, accent, anyway? You just shortened the actual words to phonetics out of pure habit.
    Think before writing please.
    Bah, idiot.

  4. #24
    Davaeorn is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Accents aren't written, tool. And what do you mean, accent, anyway? You just shortened the actual words to phonetics out of pure habit.

    The people donate to narutofan. Tazmo has no obligation to spend it the way you like it. When they give money to him, the money turn HIS, and if they didn't deem it as a wise thing to do they would stop. They don't. Do that tell you anything?

    He doesn't owe you an explanation nor a transaction statement. He owes you nothing.

    You would have the right to bitch if he said "donate here and i will spend every $ on upgrading narutofan with content and hardware". He doesn't. This doesn't change the fact that Narutofan does provide what they claim to provide. PS. You can't steal your own fucking money.

    Think before writing please.

  5. #25
    igalsfy is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    The people donate to narutofan. Tazmo has no obligation to spend it the way you like it. When they give money to him, the money turn HIS, and if they didn't deem it as a wise thing to do they would stop. They don't. Do that tell you anything?

    He doesn't owe you an explanation nor a transaction statement. He owes you nothing.

    You would have the right to bitch if he said "donate here and i will spend every $ on upgrading narutofan with content and hardware". He doesn't. This doesn't change the fact that Narutofan does provide what they claim to provide. PS. You can't steal your own fucking money.

    Think before writing please.
    well, i'm not here to be insulted by you or to just say: Tazmo sucks, that's all! but if you're something like an anime or manga fan, how can you be allright with somebody making profit with a site like that? it's totally against the anime and manga community's "philosophy" (don't start being shildish and say the word sucks, i'm french and try to use english as good as i can). i think that's the big matter. if he could find a way to make money easily while cheating other people than "otakus" i'd be ok with it.

    that's all, start bullying.
    Take a look to the sky just before you die, it\'s the last time you will!

  6. #26
    Davaeorn is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Lets create a site of greater relevance: stopdonationstotazmo.com. Some of your arguments would actually be valid here, surprise surprise.

    If you are petty about people donating to him without expecting anything except for a chance to win an item, then please die.

  7. #27
    ph900921 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Shiel
    Someone named Davaeorn didn't read the articles posted...
    wow sorry but that sounded kiddie
    no offense

  8. #28
    Brian Shiel is offline Administrator Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    I wouldn't even be surprised if you're the guy behind stopkane.info in an attempt to make people think Tazmo has stooped to your level.
    Tazmo even admits opening it, check out his blog.
    http://www.narutofan.com/blog/

    Also, the whois database:
    http://www.whois.sc/stopkane.info

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    By doing this they are funding Narutofan, which is the purpose of the donation. Narutofan is still up and running, it wouldn't be without the donators.
    He makes enough money with advertisements alone to pay off his server bills in 1 week, with plenty of cash to pocket, donations are on his site basically for him to pocket even more money.

    Once again read my thread proving he makes more than enough to support his entire site without pressuring people into donating to him. Might I add he is using other peoples work to earn his donations? Does that seem right to you?

    Check out some of the quotes from the translators who much appreciate Tazmo's work:

    Quote Originally Posted by Elric-Kun
    Wrong.

    Xplo never agreeded with anything. Tazmo spoke with an Inane staff which didn't have any right to make any decisions.

    Recently, Tazmo admitted to not wanting to remove our Manga downloads because it's pointless and he would lose all the hits that he gets on the site.

    I'd say it's more likely the donations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elric-Kun
    Of course, hey, I mean you'd need 750 bucks for webhosting.

    I guess that my server, co-located in Singapore which costs 70 bucks per month is fake.

    I DID NOT know that running a server would be cheaper than a webhosting package.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elric-Kun
    Well, whatever it is, Inane did not come up with any deal with Tazmo.

    Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by luffy
    W00, Tazmo is now on our blacklist. I'm the webmaster of the group who edits Great Teacher Onizuka...yea...mind our crappiness and uber slowness. >_>;

    My friend found out the Directmanga.com is part of Narutofan's site considering the fact that the paypal account directs to "Naruto Fan" as he checked up and that fucker is distributing our releases without our permission! >:O He's also asking for donations, bastard, not even we get money for editing it. I mean at least you people distribute it publicly and don't ask for donations.
    Quote Originally Posted by ph900921
    wow sorry but that sounded kiddie
    no offense
    Well, it's true he didn't read them.
    Your Name May Be Listed as Hosting an Internet Terror Site Without You Ever Knowing It

  9. #29
    TechKnight is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Davaeorn, why are you wasting your time here? You just twist what people say and reply with "logic" that does not make much sense. The fact of the matter is that Tazmo is decieving people about the usage of donations and is lying about the costs of running the site. Many of the people who donated do care where the money goes. I donated a couple of months ago because I thought it would help the site stay up, but now I realize the truth that he is pocketing most of the money, and I'm a little angry that I was tricked. He is profiting off the work of Kishimoto, Studio Pierrot, TV Tokyo, and the fansub/scanlation groups. Just because there are alternatives where you can get the Naruto manga and anime freely doesn't mean that Tazmo is free of wrongdoing. It's like those scammers on eBay who try to sell freeware to people - just because you can rationalize it doesn't change the fact that people are being scammed out of money. If you don't have and decency to realize that what Tazmo is wrong, then please don't come back to post here. I'm not jealous of Tazmo or the money that Tazmo is making. Sure, I wish I had several thousands of dollars a month to spend, but not in a million years would I scam people to do so. And I know you will probably have some more inadequate responses that either try to twist or refute what I or others have said, but really, why waste your time? I don't think anyone will be convinced by your bs, but hey, you are free to post here. We're not communists and believe in free speech, unlike NF where you can get banned or have your posts deleted/invisible for this kind of topic.

    Just to sum up what I said: Tazmo is undeniably decieving people and profiting off the hard work of others, END OF STORY!

  10. #30
    Davaeorn is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Shiel
    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    I wouldn't even be surprised if you're the guy behind stopkane.info in an attempt to make people think Tazmo has stooped to your level.
    Tazmo even admits opening it, check out his blog.
    http://www.narutofan.com/blog/

    -----------------------------------
    The comparision was made for the sake of just that; comparing. It was not a statement from me trying to actually say that you did create stopkane.info, it was rather a pointer of what I believe you're capable of after faking a child porn site in Tazmos name. By the way, why did you do this? Are you retarded or something?
    -----------------------------------

    Also, the whois database:
    http://www.whois.sc/stopkane.info

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    By doing this they are funding Narutofan, which is the purpose of the donation. Narutofan is still up and running, it wouldn't be without the donators.
    He makes enough money with advertisements alone to pay off his server bills in 1 week, with plenty of cash to pocket, donations are on his site basically for him to pocket even more money.

    -----------------------------------
    Yes and people like ads. Of course. They just ADOOORE them and can't get enough of the popups. Who doesn't?

    Pay server costs, yes. Buy more servers to widen the network? Probably not. You also seem to have forgotten that he dropped out from school. He's gotta live somehow too, right? He's doing NOTHING illegal, NO scamming at all by having people donate a dollar or two to a site they like. Get this fucking straight. His business seems (and probably is) totally honest and does not walk around randomly libelling other people of being wife beaters, rapists, paedophilias and whatnot.

    You are.
    -----------------------------------

    Once again read my thread proving he makes more than enough to support his entire site without pressuring people into donating to him. Might I add he is using other peoples work to earn his donations? Does that seem right to you?

    -----------------------------------
    Proving schproving. NOTHING. I thought I had straightened this out already. You've no credability whatsoever since you're a proven liar, libel and instigator. Nothing that you write and claim as facts are worth the shit of a fly in the eyes of any rational person.
    -----------------------------------

    Check out some of the quotes from the translators who much appreciate Tazmo's work:

    Quote Originally Posted by Elric-Kun
    Wrong.

    Xplo never agreeded with anything. Tazmo spoke with an Inane staff which didn't have any right to make any decisions.

    Recently, Tazmo admitted to not wanting to remove our Manga downloads because it's pointless and he would lose all the hits that he gets on the site.

    I'd say it's more likely the donations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elric-Kun
    Of course, hey, I mean you'd need 750 bucks for webhosting.

    I guess that my server, co-located in Singapore which costs 70 bucks per month is fake.

    I DID NOT know that running a server would be cheaper than a webhosting package.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elric-Kun
    Well, whatever it is, Inane did not come up with any deal with Tazmo.

    Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by luffy
    W00, Tazmo is now on our blacklist. I'm the webmaster of the group who edits Great Teacher Onizuka...yea...mind our crappiness and uber slowness. >_>;

    My friend found out the Directmanga.com is part of Narutofan's site considering the fact that the paypal account directs to "Naruto Fan" as he checked up and that fucker is distributing our releases without our permission! >:O He's also asking for donations, bastard, not even we get money for editing it. I mean at least you people distribute it publicly and don't ask for donations.
    -----------------------------------
    Ooh, "Elric-kun" and "Luffy", whoever they are. If they fuel the flames of retardancy on this site, they're worth as much credability as you are. Even if there actually are some translators / editors out there named like that, what in the world would stop you from fakenicking? You've done it before and I've no doubt whatsoever that you would do it again. Anyhow, luffy again speaks of "donations". THIS IS NOT A FUCKING PAYMENT! Fucksticks, how dumb can you be? Blame the guys giving the money, because that ball is nowhere near Tazmo's hands.
    -----------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by ph900921
    wow sorry but that sounded kiddie
    no offense
    Well, it's true he didn't read them.

 

 
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162