Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 120
  1. #11
    Davaeorn is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Shiel
    Quote Originally Posted by martyr3810
    Hey kane, looks like words getting out for ppl who don't know anything about the topic to come here and argue, woot, cause ya kno we needed more ppl to come here and post threads w/no support just for the sake of arguing.
    I could not agree more, seems to have summarized this guys last few posts quite well. If people can not read, I guess you can not do anything to help them understand what is really going on.
    Is that all you need to consider yourself the winner in an argument?
    An agreement from some asshat who probably (and with probably I mean probably, as in the odds not being in favor for the chance of him having) had no issues whatsoever with Tazmo but just allegiates with you because it's considered cool to have an allegiance, especially since it involves personal vendettas?

    You can do better than that, Bumblefuck. Sorry for my crudeness but I'm getting sick and tired deluxe from the density of ignorance here.

    Begin with answering to what I wrote.

  2. #12
    1cor1313's Avatar
    1cor1313 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Under Kaze's feet
    Posts
    2,135

    Default

    Why post here if we're just ignorant then? And you just insulted yourself. Smart.

  3. #13
    Davaeorn is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1cor1313
    Why post here if we're just ignorant then? And you just insulted yourself. Smart.
    You're fighting for twisted commie morals and success in large. I'm fighting something very real: ignorance.
    Teachers would never tell a pupil that he didn't bother teaching him stuff because he didn't already know it.

    Edit: I'm going to bed. I'll mangle any further post tomorrow.

  4. #14
    1cor1313's Avatar
    1cor1313 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Under Kaze's feet
    Posts
    2,135

    Default

    How can you say you are fighting against ignorance? That's what we're doing. We inform people where their money actually goes to and how much money he actually makes. People have the right to know these things and you are fighting against us? Commie morals? Explain yourself.

  5. #15
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    What do you mean not fair? If they wanted money for the services they provide, they'd charge. If they didn't want anyone else to make money from their work, they'd disallow him from spreading it. Just because people are stupid doesn't mean everyone are.
    Read what I replied with again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    People know they can get the manga and anime without paying. They do so anyway because they like narutofan. Who are you to question that popularity?
    What exactly does this have to do with anything? Read my quote again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    He can't force anyone to pay. I've read your topics, and as I've said none are proven true. Until you do prove them, they are worthless slander in my eyes.
    He canít. His own staff members said it was true and countless other people, do more reading. You are nothing more that ignorant in my eyes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    Yes, and I wonder why you didn't comment on the rest of that sentence.
    And what exactly is there left to comment on? Absolutely, nothing. You continue to make empty replies right after each other that hold no weight what so ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    Am I the reason Tazmo is still around? I haven't donated a fucking cent. Think before spouting please. I wouldn't jump to conclusions. You've got that copyrighted already
    Itís good to see you have enough sense to not donate anything at least. You are the reason tazmo is still around. You are aware of how Tazmo operates and does nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    Once again you refer to some piece of shit that I wouldn't even feed my dog. Slander and forgery until you can prove it. Which you probably can't, or NarutoFan would obviously be down.
    Itís been proven, search to find your answers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    Those innocent people aren't buying a product. They aren't buying anything at all. They are DONATING. Suck on that for a minute. Narutofan is, even with the ever increasing activity, still online and fluid. Why? Because they got donators. Even if they get a surplus, why should Tazmo be ashamed of making a profit on providing, if he can?
    I am well aware they are not buying a product. They are donating to the wrong people, they should be donating to the translators. Tazmo should not be ashamed of making a profit, but for misleading his users and where the money is going.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    More things I have no reason to trust. Lets assume Tazmo recieves revenue from donations personally, and the other guys that work with him don't. Did those guys come to Narutofan in search of profit too, or what? Did they get any such promise?

    Tazmo manages the site. Tazmo got the PayPal account. Tough shit. Deal with it or they can just leave. No reason to come here crying.
    The staff member I am talking about quit after he found out what Tazmo was doing. You find find out more if you choose to research this, I suppose you wonít take the time however.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    Is that all you need to consider yourself the winner in an argument?
    You have not really given anything worthwhile replies honestly. I am replying to what you said previously only to see what pathetic replies you can come up with, most off topic


    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn

    An agreement from some asshat who probably (and with probably I mean probably, as in the odds not being in favor for the chance of him having) had no issues whatsoever with Tazmo but just allegiates with you because it's considered cool to have an allegiance, especially since it involves personal vendettas?
    I consider myself a good citizen, if I see something wrong going on, I always speak up. It seems you are more like a sheep that comes along with the crowd correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    You can do better than that, Bumblefuck. Sorry for my crudeness but I'm getting sick and tired deluxe from the density of ignorance here.
    Has it come down to the fact that really you have nothing, you have chosen not to read, talk to people, staff members, search forums, you have just come here to vent, too tired and stupid and caught up in the lies Tazmo has fed you to understand and comprehend how large of a thing this is and resort to petty insults because of your own ignorance to this whole situation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn
    You're fighting for twisted commie morals and success in large. I'm fighting something very real: ignorance.
    Teachers would never tell a pupil that he didn't bother teaching him stuff because he didn't already know it.

    Edit: I'm going to bed. I'll mangle any further post tomorrow.
    Commie? I donít think you even understand that term, and you should not even be using it, unless you are referring towards Tazmo.
    For someone fighting for something real, I would expect you to do basic research. Teachers will not give you all the answers, they will give you books or sources so that you can learning what you donít know already, so allow me to educate you some, before you come back here, read the threads in this forum, and other forums and search for the name Tazmo or NarutoFan.

    I do hope you come back, but I doubt it, seeing how bad you have gotten slammed here already for your ignorance to this whole situation.

    When it comes down to it you have nothing worth while to reply too, and I know you will go off topic further than you have already to the point I wonít be able to understand what you are talking about, only to avoid the fact that you wonít admit we have a good cause and you were wrong.

    You are nothing more than a weakling and coward.

  6. #16
    Snake360 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Hmm, I'll just say fo now I'm neutral, I really don't care much bout Tazmo but I go to nf cuz it's a good anime and manga site for naruto.
    But yea just my 2 cents on this whole thing, Kane u made a great manga site first of all so good job on that. For ur proof on tazmo, as convincing as the words are (except for the wife-beater part, it kinda makes that post really not professional more on the lines of kiddish) they really are just words. Yes you got many people saying tazmo does, but like I said they're just words. Words can be as easy as saying "Omg Tazmo raped me"
    remember that really stupid post? O and for all the people that come here saying I got banned from forums for no reason, I'm sure that if I had to search NFF for y u got banned I'll prolly find it.
    Now onto ur side(the anti tazmo side), yes he hasn't done much to defend himself either, the site he made too is just words. Though it's possible that some of the stuff u say is true, like how he so calls gives out prizes to ppl who donate but never says the name or anything + the fact that damn those are some wicked prizes. The scamming part, thats quite possible you see it all over the place anyway, in the streets in the schools on tv shows etc. So the fact that Tazmo is taking donations which you say/assume/know is going to help the site but is using it for own self benefit is a possiblity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Shiel
    Someone named Davaeorn didn't read the articles posted...
    Tazmo is doing exactly what those fake tsunami foundations are doing, asking for donations to help the people affected by the tsunami and they just keep the money for their own personal gain, of course he is doing it for a different cause, but same logic. If Tazmo were to post on his site, telling what he really makes, and that he doesn't need any donations because he makes enough to pay off the servers in 1 day, I almost guarantee that no one will donate to him, they only donate now because Tazmo makes it seem like he has just enough money to pay off the server bills, (his servers don't cost as much as people think), and they are worried that NarutoFan will go bankrupt and they will loose their manga source.
    You can't exactly say Tazmo is doing exactly what those fake tsunami foundations are doing, (quoted xactly what u said). I mean the two things are very different.
    Tsunami was a tragedy that destroyed many peoples lives. Then people are saying to give money to help the people of those south eastern countries. But instead are using the money for own self benefit.
    Tazmo thing, people giving money to help maintian a site, but is being used for own self benefit.
    The two things are quite different (except for the scamming part), it's just like saying stealing is the same as murder.

    O one more thing, whose Brian Shiel is that like tazmos brother or something?

  7. #17
    Usernames is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    31

    Default

    heh, im a sucker for these arguments.
    heres my take. proof = actual documents. does stop tazmo have a record of how much Tazmo makes? does stop tazmo have a record of how much his servers cost? EXACTLY HOW MUCH. not my sisters brothers friends fathers 15th cousin said his servers cost $xx. that is proof. if you have those things, then you can legitimately claim that he truely is taking cash.
    even so, it is his cash, and as said..once he claims every penny goes to his site and uses it for his own good you can come down on his ass. but those people donate because they want to. albeit they do it because they probably want the site to prosper, you still cannot absolutely say how much the servers cost. but i wont remain on that argument, as even as i say that i would not be surprised at all if i was to find he was making money.

    Kevin, one statement i really wanted to bring into light was the fact that you continuously call Davaeorn weak and a coward and you say hes the type to just follow people. well that doesnt seem to follow his actions now does it? Tazmo is not the only force in the world as you might be have been thinking when you typed that. upon entering your website and typing that first post, he entered the lions den. Tazmo supporters get chewed up here with absurd arguments all the time, but he decided to say something. to me that sounds like going against the majority.

    i think 1cor1313 was tying to say Davaeorn insulted himself by making a post in an 'ignorant' website, am i correct? so basically, to try to bring a little knowlege to the ignorant is a bad thing right? he tries to tell things to you his way, because he feels you are ignorant to follow these ideas, but appearantly for one to do that insults their own intelligence right? if someone is doing something i see as foolish or ignorant, i would want to see what could be done as well.

    Snake, as i remember it, this site didnt actually form because Shiel was disgusted by tazmos 'scamming'. it was formed because poor shiel got banned from nf and wanted some revenge in any way possible. those bogus 'Tazmo raped me' threads piss me off, the maturity level here is amazing. in any respectible forum i would have hoped that that bullshit thread would recieve a bit more than "OMG LOL!!11111 that was SO FUNNIE!" This is a serious question..how old ARE you people. i would have hoped someone with maturity would look at that and frown at it, and not because it was not funny at all either.

    The porn thing is extremely lame. nobody is dense enough to actually post their name, address in some cases, and their website just out there if they do have tons of porn on their servers. theres a thing called discretion, and Tazmo is not dumb enough to not use it. plus, is it not odd that suddenly a billion mailing lists got "Tazmo wants donations on NARUTOFAN (!!) for porn!!" hell, i could forge those. its not like that information is not out there.

    i love how in general, every Stop Tazmo supporter ignored the entire post Davaeorn made about the wife beater thing. you just change the subject to try to divert attention to what might actually have a chance at being probable?

    well thats enough typing, ill let yah all tear though that now ^.^

  8. #18
    AznRyoga is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    16

    Default

    well, i don't care much about shiels arguements
    but i do know that the stupid narutofan server does not take around 750 bucks a month to keep up


    look at the ads around narutofan, ppl are paying tazmo to put up those ads, so basically tazmo is taking in around 800-1000 bucks a month to keep up those servers. I think thats completely bullshit, the most he could possibly spend keeping those servers are around 500 bucks (i mean i'm only paying 10 bucks a month for a 3 gig server w/ unlimited bandwith...). which means hes keeping 300-500 bucks for him self

    i don't really mind if he makes the money off the ads, but he's making dumb ppl believing that he'll need those insane amount of money to keep going

    he also says he's giving away prizes, i believe its bullshit, but i have no proof

    tazmo is gaining money from other people's hard work like inane
    is tazmo translated those mangas i won't care how much money he make

  9. #19
    Brian Shiel is offline Administrator Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake360
    You can't exactly say Tazmo is doing exactly what those fake tsunami foundations are doing, (quoted xactly what u said). I mean the two things are very different.
    Tsunami was a tragedy that destroyed many peoples lives. Then people are saying to give money to help the people of those south eastern countries. But instead are using the money for own self benefit.
    Tazmo thing, people giving money to help maintian a site, but is being used for own self benefit.
    If you would read my post correctly you would understand what I meant.

    Tazmo is doing the samething has those corrupted Tsunami foundations, scamming people and decieving them into donating to their company, the only difference is why people are donating, one is to help Tsunami victims, and in Tazmo's case to supposidly support keeping his site alive, which is not true.

    You should also read a post on another forum I came across, I think it's very helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by:
    http://www.narutofan.com/index.php/c...l%20disclaimer

    Legal Disclaimer
    NarutoFan.com is a fan run, non-profit website dedicated to the anime series created by Masashi Kishimoto, NARUTO. Use of the NarutoFan.com website signifies your agreeing to the terms listed on this web page, along with terms located in our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. NarutoFan.com reserves the right to make modifications to any of these policies at any time without notice to it's users.

    Tazmo claims his site is non-profit, yet he pockets most of his donations, plus all of the advertisement money, aswell as the profits from DirectManga.com.

    Quote Originally Posted by Usernames
    heres my take. proof = actual documents. does stop tazmo have a record of how much Tazmo makes? does stop tazmo have a record of how much his servers cost? EXACTLY HOW MUCH. not my sisters brothers friends fathers 15th cousin said his servers cost $xx. that is proof. if you have those things, then you can legitimately claim that he truely is taking cash.
    As you or anyone else should know, in this case with Tazmo there is no possible way to obtain any proof of exactly how much he makes and spends. But I have given proof to how much he makes at a minimum value, on my other thread. It gives a link to Tazmo's website statistics and the link to his publisher's CPM chart which will display how much a site with his traffic will make. It's all there if you would read it.

    Quote Originally Posted by AznRyoga
    look at the ads around narutofan, ppl are paying tazmo to put up those ads, so basically tazmo is taking in around 800-1000 bucks a month to keep up those servers. I think thats completely bullshit, the most he could possibly spend keeping those servers are around 500 bucks (i mean i'm only paying 10 bucks a month for a 3 gig server w/ unlimited bandwith...). which means hes keeping 300-500 bucks for him self
    I can assure you he is making much more than that.

    Please read my thread below:
    http://www.stoptazmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=851
    Your Name May Be Listed as Hosting an Internet Terror Site Without You Ever Knowing It

  10. #20
    AKofC is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,680

    Default

    By your logic, you can't blame terrorists for killing people. It's what they do.

    OWNED.

 

 
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162