Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: tamzo

  1. #1
    KON! is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    8

    Default tamzo

    it dont really bother me that tazmo takes donation money cause he kinda owns teh site set it up and its really nice good for media BUT what pisses me off is he saids he gives away ipods and shit over he saids he giving away like 700 bucks a month in prizes but dont. the amount of money he gets he should be giving something back to teh donators but . if he didn't advertise that he did that shit then it would be fine


    I do hate tamzo top reason is LITTLE FUCKIGN JEW WOULDN'T SELL ME HIS MEMBER SCRIPT

  2. #2
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,400

    Default Re: tamzo

    Quote Originally Posted by KON!
    it dont really bother me that tazmo takes donation money cause he kinda owns teh site set it up and its really nice good for media BUT what pisses me off is he saids he gives away ipods and shit over he saids he giving away like 700 bucks a month in prizes but dont. the amount of money he gets he should be giving something back to teh donators but . if he didn't advertise that he did that shit then it would be fine


    I do hate tamzo top reason is LITTLE FUCKIGN JEW WOULDN'T SELL ME HIS MEMBER SCRIPT
    The download script he is using is not his, he is using a script made by jared and he is stingy when it comes to giving out his work. If you paid him a lot of money he might sell it.

  3. #3
    KON! is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    8

    Default

    yea i no but i dont no how to get a hold of him. i only talked to tazmo through pm's

  4. #4
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KON!
    yea i no but i dont no how to get a hold of him. i only talked to tazmo through pm's
    You might just want to pay someone to make you a members script. That might be the best idea.

  5. #5
    KON! is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    8

    Default

    do you no of anyone who i can get a member script from

  6. #6
    Vash7ehStampede is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Between the Wasteland and Sky
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Wow, this has to be the most moronic reason to hate Tamzo I've seen yet.
    He won't sell you his scripts. Big deal. They're his, he doesn't have to.
    I'm not here much, but if you have anything to say to me about Tazmo, you're either (a) fanatical, or (b) wrong. If not, we can be friends. Except you, Martyr. We can never be friends.

  7. #7
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vash7ehStampede
    Wow, this has to be the most moronic reason to hate Tamzo I've seen yet.
    He won't sell you his scripts. Big deal. They're his, he doesn't have to.
    Since when do you don't have to have a good reason to hate Tazmo


    If you really wanted Kon, I could make you a simple members script, what is your site though?

  8. #8
    Samurai_Jack is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Looks like tazmo just sells your ass then vash...script is more important.
    Watchaaaa

  9. #9
    Vash7ehStampede is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Between the Wasteland and Sky
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Shiel
    If you really wanted Kon, I could make you a simple members script, what is your site though?
    +cool points for being good to the members of his forum, especially since Tazmo doesn't do anything on his forums.

    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai_Jack
    Looks like tazmo just sells your ass then vash...script is more important.
    As usual, you are inane. Please clarify, that makes little sense... and it would be appreciated if you would write your insults on a level higher than fourth grade.
    I'm not here much, but if you have anything to say to me about Tazmo, you're either (a) fanatical, or (b) wrong. If not, we can be friends. Except you, Martyr. We can never be friends.

  10. #10
    Does it Matter? is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Why whine over what he does? Its just a flippin show/manga. Sure he makes money, but it is a job. Making and keeping up a site. Paying for the DL server. I will dl from who ever gets it out first. I do not participate in "competitions". You should just watch or read.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79