Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Comments, heh

  1. #1
    Speshil is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    27

    Default Comments, heh

    I dunno how relevant this is but I found it amusing. I've been reading this forum on occasion and taking notice of what NF does for a long time now. I've been against supporting the site for quite a while.

    The other day, maybe as far back as 2 weeks ago Tazmo asked for even more donations because his server was in serious need of help. Suddenly his host was asking for more money and was going to shut them off if they didn't pay. Tazmo claimed he hated asking his members for donations but he had no choice.

    I wish the post Tazmo made was still on the site so I could show you all but supposedly the downloading of the members was too much strain on his server so he was having to increase the number.

    The thing I found most amusing was when I posted in the comments section of his news post. I posted the following comment, "Why does NF need so much money suddenly? Is it because all your bandwith goes to donation members downloading anime, or is there a new car you have your eye on and need a downpayment?"

    So I left my comment up and expected to come back and check the site to see what members had to say in response. I come back after a few minutes and the comments sections of JUST THAT NEWS POST was experiencing an 'error.' All the other comment sections were doing just fine.

    Censorship is a bitch.

  2. #2
    Cold-NiTe's Avatar
    Cold-NiTe is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dallas, Tx, US
    Posts
    3,872

    Default

    Yeah he certainly has been upping the ante lately. His donation requirements have been growing and growing.
    Dear cousin choppitychop89, you were a good relative, though I hardly knew ye.

  3. #3
    1cor1313's Avatar
    1cor1313 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Under Kaze's feet
    Posts
    2,135

    Default

    Wow. And i thought he was an ass when he banned me. I think more people have started noticing and he can't deal with it all anymore.

  4. #4
    Blue is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    136

    Default Re: Comments, heh

    Quote Originally Posted by Speshil
    I dunno how relevant this is but I found it amusing. I've been reading this forum on occasion and taking notice of what NF does for a long time now. I've been against supporting the site for quite a while.

    The other day, maybe as far back as 2 weeks ago Tazmo asked for even more donations because his server was in serious need of help. Suddenly his host was asking for more money and was going to shut them off if they didn't pay. Tazmo claimed he hated asking his members for donations but he had no choice.

    I wish the post Tazmo made was still on the site so I could show you all but supposedly the downloading of the members was too much strain on his server so he was having to increase the number.

    The thing I found most amusing was when I posted in the comments section of his news post. I posted the following comment, "Why does NF need so much money suddenly? Is it because all your bandwith goes to donation members downloading anime, or is there a new car you have your eye on and need a downpayment?"

    So I left my comment up and expected to come back and check the site to see what members had to say in response. I come back after a few minutes and the comments sections of JUST THAT NEWS POST was experiencing an 'error.' All the other comment sections were doing just fine.

    Censorship is a bitch.
    It's fucking obvious.
    Tazmo is a fat bitch. Tazmo pwnd you. So using the Law Of Syllogism... you have been pwnd by a fat bitch named Tazmo.

    Not to worry, you can GAIN back your diginity by JUST 63 installments of $29.95 to this address. (Only 1 installment required per month.)

    1234 UBER STREET
    SOMEFUCKINGRURALCITY, MID-WEST
    12345
    Quote Originally Posted by char siu bao
    You are a dum dum

  5. #5
    francoskiyoo is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    96

    Default

    It's fucking obvious.
    Tazmo is a fat bitch. Tazmo pwnd you. So using the Law Of Syllogism... you have been pwnd by a fat bitch named Tazmo.

    Not to worry, you can GAIN back your diginity by JUST 63 installments of $29.95 to this address. (Only 1 installment required per month.)

    1234 UBER STREET
    SOMEFUCKINGRURALCITY, MID-WEST
    12345
    Why are your posts always so vulgar... not vulgar, but just, it feels like im talking to a retard, nothing against you though, but i know a retard who speaks the same way you do, like he randomly gets up in an AP class that he shouldn't be in and sais, "Holy SHIT, your wearing green, you FUCKING FROG, YOU know im COLOR blind and you HAVE to WEAR a fucking shIRt that I'm cOLOr blind tO." The teacher mearly just looks at him... and then the retard farts and leaves the class and comes back later as if nothing happened....
    <<SIG REMOVED>>
    ahh poo

  6. #6
    kazechrno's Avatar
    kazechrno is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    926

    Default

    Blue's speach isn't vulgar... swearing is natural for the 'language of blue'

  7. #7
    Blue is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by francoskiyoo
    It's fucking obvious.
    Tazmo is a fat bitch. Tazmo pwnd you. So using the Law Of Syllogism... you have been pwnd by a fat bitch named Tazmo.

    Not to worry, you can GAIN back your diginity by JUST 63 installments of $29.95 to this address. (Only 1 installment required per month.)

    1234 UBER STREET
    SOMEFUCKINGRURALCITY, MID-WEST
    12345
    Why are your posts always so vulgar... not vulgar, but just, it feels like im talking to a retard, nothing against you though, but i know a retard who speaks the same way you do, like he randomly gets up in an AP class that he shouldn't be in and sais, "Holy SHIT, your wearing green, you FUCKING FROG, YOU know im COLOR blind and you HAVE to WEAR a fucking shIRt that I'm cOLOr blind tO." The teacher mearly just looks at him... and then the retard farts and leaves the class and comes back later as if nothing happened....
    Your right, you win in life.
    Quote Originally Posted by char siu bao
    You are a dum dum

  8. #8
    Expression is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by francoskiyoo
    Why are your posts always so vulgar... not vulgar, but just, it feels like im talking to a retard, nothing against you though, but i know a retard who speaks the same way you do, like he randomly gets up in an AP class that he shouldn't be in and sais, "Holy SHIT, your wearing green, you FUCKING FROG, YOU know im COLOR blind and you HAVE to WEAR a fucking shIRt that I'm cOLOr blind tO." The teacher mearly just looks at him... and then the retard farts and leaves the class and comes back later as if nothing happened....
    This dude sounds like a comic genius.
    Current Favorite Manga: 20th Century Boys

    Current Favorite Anime: Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid

  9. #9
    francoskiyoo is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expression
    Quote Originally Posted by francoskiyoo
    Why are your posts always so vulgar... not vulgar, but just, it feels like im talking to a retard, nothing against you though, but i know a retard who speaks the same way you do, like he randomly gets up in an AP class that he shouldn't be in and sais, "Holy SHIT, your wearing green, you FUCKING FROG, YOU know im COLOR blind and you HAVE to WEAR a fucking shIRt that I'm cOLOr blind tO." The teacher mearly just looks at him... and then the retard farts and leaves the class and comes back later as if nothing happened....
    This dude sounds like a comic genius.
    a comic genius? what do you mean, im far from a comic, but i was asked once in a police station if i thought i was funny by some british guy, i said yes and he said "ok", 2 seconds later he headbutts me and sais "Remember it well!!!!!" then he tried running out of the police station and all i say is, "you saw that right?" The cops just piledrived him down.
    <<SIG REMOVED>>
    ahh poo

  10. #10
    Cold-NiTe's Avatar
    Cold-NiTe is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dallas, Tx, US
    Posts
    3,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by francoskiyoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Expression
    Quote Originally Posted by francoskiyoo
    Why are your posts always so vulgar... not vulgar, but just, it feels like im talking to a retard, nothing against you though, but i know a retard who speaks the same way you do, like he randomly gets up in an AP class that he shouldn't be in and sais, "Holy SHIT, your wearing green, you FUCKING FROG, YOU know im COLOR blind and you HAVE to WEAR a fucking shIRt that I'm cOLOr blind tO." The teacher mearly just looks at him... and then the retard farts and leaves the class and comes back later as if nothing happened....
    This dude sounds like a comic genius.
    a comic genius? what do you mean, im far from a comic, but i was asked once in a police station if i thought i was funny by some british guy, i said yes and he said "ok", 2 seconds later he headbutts me and sais "Remember it well!!!!!" then he tried running out of the police station and all i say is, "you saw that right?" The cops just piledrived him down.
    I think he meant that idiot kid in your class. He does sound like he could star in his own sitcom. Though honestly, that's a slam not a compliment, considering today's sitcoms.
    Dear cousin choppitychop89, you were a good relative, though I hardly knew ye.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162