Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 387
  1. #21
    martyr3810's Avatar
    martyr3810 is offline Banned Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    An Unmarked Grave
    Posts
    3,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaShijni
    You guys are really gullible, if you look at the name that is searched in the first google search, you will notice that it matches the exact same name as one of the members of this site, and the member has posted in this thread for fucks sake! Damn stupid people like you piss me off.

    Edit:Oh, and "Tazmo is using his paypal account for things other than the website." Well heaven forbid someone use their own fuckin paypal account for their own shit.
    Shinji... Shinji... You are ignorant, the person on this site SN's is Tazmo's name... Hmm now lets see why, CAUSE HES THE FOUNDER OF THIS SITE AND HES MAKING FUN OF HIM! Kane=Kevin Shiel SN on stoptazmo... Dumbass, read some, seriously.

  2. #22
    Alkoris is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milk Chan
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkoris
    Quote Originally Posted by Milk Chan
    Quote Originally Posted by DaShijni
    You guys are really gullible, if you look at the name that is searched in the first google search, you will notice that it matches the exact same name as one of the members of this site, and the member has posted in this thread for fucks sake! Damn stupid people like you piss me off.

    Edit:Oh, and "Tazmo is using his paypal account for things other than the website." Well heaven forbid someone use their own fuckin paypal account for their own shit.
    I agree he can use it for whatever he wants, but I wish to inform the people who give him his money, what it is going twords.
    That seems kind of biased to me. The guy is right (I wouldn't be so offensive about it, but hey...ok I lied, maybe I would be), there's nothing in his statement implying that he spends NarutoFan money on porn. If he posted a transaction log that didn't add up, sure, maybe that would. He's not that dumb, heh. You can hate him all you want, but if you call him dumb, you seriously need to reconsider things. I'm in no way a fan of Tazmo, but you have to have wits to swindle people on the Internet.
    He is "swindling" kids who do not know what is going on.
    That doesn't contradict my statement at all.

  3. #23
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkoris
    Quote Originally Posted by Milk Chan
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkoris
    Quote Originally Posted by Milk Chan
    Quote Originally Posted by DaShijni
    You guys are really gullible, if you look at the name that is searched in the first google search, you will notice that it matches the exact same name as one of the members of this site, and the member has posted in this thread for fucks sake! Damn stupid people like you piss me off.

    Edit:Oh, and "Tazmo is using his paypal account for things other than the website." Well heaven forbid someone use their own fuckin paypal account for their own shit.
    I agree he can use it for whatever he wants, but I wish to inform the people who give him his money, what it is going twords.
    That seems kind of biased to me. The guy is right (I wouldn't be so offensive about it, but hey...ok I lied, maybe I would be), there's nothing in his statement implying that he spends NarutoFan money on porn. If he posted a transaction log that didn't add up, sure, maybe that would. He's not that dumb, heh. You can hate him all you want, but if you call him dumb, you seriously need to reconsider things. I'm in no way a fan of Tazmo, but you have to have wits to swindle people on the Internet.
    He is "swindling" kids who do not know what is going on.
    That doesn't contradict my statement at all.
    It does not seem like he is trying to. Lets get back on topic tough.

  4. #24
    Brian Shiel is offline Administrator Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkoris
    That doesn't contradict my statement at all.
    It doesn't take "wit", to deceive and misguide a bunch of 11 year olds with a PayPal account using their parents credit card.

  5. #25
    Alkoris is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milk Chan
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkoris
    That doesn't contradict my statement at all.
    It doesn't take "wit", to deceive and misguide a bunch of 11 year olds with a PayPal account using their parents credit card.
    I think you're underestimating the age of the general Naruto population. Maybe you're exaggerating, but still. The average age seems to be more around 15 or 16, and there are a lot of older people that donate, I'm sure. You're like me; I love to exaggerate things, especially in that way, but I only use it when I'm flaming, not arguing.

    Either way, even if they were all 11, that still doesn't mean that he's spending their money on porn--not in my eyes. I'm not saying I don't believe that he's not robbing people. In fact, I don't really care, but it's just interesting to read these things. I don't really think this merits being an announcement, but that's solely my opinion, and you can do what you want, not my forums.

  6. #26
    Brian Shiel is offline Administrator Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkoris
    Quote Originally Posted by Milk Chan
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkoris
    That doesn't contradict my statement at all.
    It doesn't take "wit", to deceive and misguide a bunch of 11 year olds with a PayPal account using their parents credit card.
    I think you're underestimating the age of the general Naruto population. Maybe you're exaggerating, but still. The average age seems to be more around 15 or 16, and there are a lot of older people that donate, I'm sure. You're like me; I love to exaggerate things, especially in that way, but I only use it when I'm flaming, not arguing.

    Either way, even if they were all 11, that still doesn't mean that he's spending their money on porn--not in my eyes. I'm not saying I don't believe that he's not robbing people. In fact, I don't really care, but it's just interesting to read these things. I don't really think this merits being an announcement, but that's solely my opinion, and you can do what you want, not my forums.
    When someone sends you money via- PayPal it goes into your account balance, if you want to purchase something with PayPal it uses your account balance, and as long as you have money in your balance, it will always use that first rather than a bank account or credit card. This mean he is using the donator's money for his porn, and who knows what else.

  7. #27
    ssjheero is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    YOUR MOM
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkoris
    If he posted a transaction log that didn't add up, sure, maybe that would. He's not that dumb, heh. You can hate him all you want, but if you call him dumb, you seriously need to reconsider things. I'm in no way a fan of Tazmo, but you have to have wits to swindle people on the Internet.
    He dropped out of school. Gotta be pretty dumb to pull that off.

    Moreover, no, it doesn't take wits to swindle people on the internet. People on the internet are RETARDED. It takes wits to convince a country to advance massive genocide of the Jews, yes, but not to swindle people on the internet. People fall for viruses all the time.

  8. #28
    Alkoris is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    6

    Default

    You don't know how the Tazmo has been handling funds. What if he transfers everything he gets out of his Paypal account and pays for everything by credit card? From what I've seen, most OSPs don't have Paypal as a payment option.

    Also, just because he dropped out of school doesn't mean he's dumb. Obviously in most cases this would probably be true--in fact, I pretty much agree with you--but that doesn't guarantee that he's "dumb."

    I also agree, there are a lot of idiots on the Internet. You're saying it doesn't take wit to swindle people on the Internet...I would suggest otherwise. Corporations seem to do it all the time. Different situations, yes, but same concept. It's arguably human nature to be selfish, moreso for some people than others. I'm not saying it's right, but I don't see you calling corporations' CEO's and boards of trustees retarded.

  9. #29
    Brian Shiel is offline Administrator Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkoris
    You don't know how the Tazmo has been handling funds. What if he transfers everything he gets out of his Paypal account and pays for everything by credit card? From what I've seen, most OSPs don't have Paypal as a payment option.

    Also, just because he dropped out of school doesn't mean he's dumb. Obviously in most cases this would probably be true--in fact, I pretty much agree with you--but that doesn't guarantee that he's "dumb."

    I also agree, there are a lot of idiots on the Internet. You're saying it doesn't take wit to swindle people on the Internet...I would suggest otherwise. Corporations seem to do it all the time. Different situations, yes, but same concept. It's arguably human nature to be selfish, moreso for some people than others. I'm not saying it's right, but I don't see you calling corporations' CEO's and boards of trustees retarded.
    He keeps his funds in his PayPal account to pay for his media servers monthly payments, it's obveous how he pays for stuff.

  10. #30
    Alkoris is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milk Chan
    He keeps his funds in his PayPal account to pay for his media servers monthly payments, it's obveous how he pays for stuff.
    Obvious to you, perhaps. I'm still not quite convinced that just because he uses Paypal for porn, he's taking money from Naruto donators for that reason. I'm not saying he doesn't, but that's not really proof you have.

 

 
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79