Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 380
  1. #211
    DEATHwisher is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    43

    Default

    dear lord...

    I didn't realize people can be desperate anough to stalk a guy to the point in which succesfully tracked down his enemy's internet and observe it 24/7

    I must say I'm impressed

    anyways... so taxmo read porn... big deal

  2. #212
    Babbo is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Heroin Town Connecticut...seriously 0_0;;
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Tazmo did the same thing to kane or whoever it litle tiddle was <_<

    sattlelite pics of his house and everything >_

    they're insunuating that he's wasting money that he's getting froma supposedly non profit site to buy that porn...that technically would be a bg deal <_<

  3. #213
    LotU is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babbo
    Tazmo did the same thing to kane or whoever it litle tiddle was <_<

    sattlelite pics of his house and everything >_

    they're insunuating that he's wasting money that he's getting froma supposedly non profit site to buy that porn...that technically would be a bg deal <_<
    Not that i'm saying that you are a liar, but can you show me where Tazmo did this to this so kane guy?

    Thanks

  4. #214
    DEATHwisher is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LotU
    Quote Originally Posted by Babbo
    Tazmo did the same thing to kane or whoever it litle tiddle was <_<

    sattlelite pics of his house and everything >_

    they're insunuating that he's wasting money that he's getting froma supposedly non profit site to buy that porn...that technically would be a bg deal <_<
    Not that i'm saying that you are a liar, but can you show me where Tazmo did this to this so kane guy?

    Thanks
    Last of the uchiha... just go back the narutofan where you belong

  5. #215
    LotU is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHwisher
    Quote Originally Posted by LotU
    Quote Originally Posted by Babbo
    Tazmo did the same thing to kane or whoever it litle tiddle was <_<

    sattlelite pics of his house and everything >_

    they're insunuating that he's wasting money that he's getting froma supposedly non profit site to buy that porn...that technically would be a bg deal <_<
    Not that i'm saying that you are a liar, but can you show me where Tazmo did this to this so kane guy?

    Thanks
    Last of the uchiha... just go back the narutofan where you belong
    Why don't you return to Narutofan and animesuki, where you got pwned beyond oblivion.

    as you can see, i have been a member here longer than you.:amuse

  6. #216
    DEATHwisher is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LotU
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHwisher
    Quote Originally Posted by LotU
    Quote Originally Posted by Babbo
    Tazmo did the same thing to kane or whoever it litle tiddle was <_<

    sattlelite pics of his house and everything >_

    they're insunuating that he's wasting money that he's getting froma supposedly non profit site to buy that porn...that technically would be a bg deal <_<
    Not that i'm saying that you are a liar, but can you show me where Tazmo did this to this so kane guy?

    Thanks
    Last of the uchiha... just go back the narutofan where you belong
    Why don't you return to Narutofan and animesuki, where you got pwned beyond oblivion.

    as you can see, i have been a member here longer than you.:amuse
    fuck you

    In narutofan I have kept myself polite and civil, if you check I have never typed a single swear word in narutofan. when I thought sai's a girl people started bombarding me with hate mails than theres all this emotional crap. honestly... its like a battle for the top "lifeless whore" chompionship.

  7. #217
    Don_Sharko is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Dear DEATHwiser,
    Along with this reply, I am terribly sorry to inform you that.. YOU FAILED, so please slit your own wrist, kthxbai.

    Sincerely,


    Don_Sharko
    The Don is here

  8. #218
    DEATHwisher is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Don_Sharko
    Dear DEATHwiser,
    Along with this reply, I am terribly sorry to inform you that.. YOU FAILED, so please slit your own wrist, kthxbai.

    Sincerely,


    Don_Sharko
    lol, you crack me up, ever thought of submitting yourself to the comedy network?

  9. #219
    Schiljo is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Heaven or hell
    Posts
    830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHwisher
    Quote Originally Posted by Don_Sharko
    Dear DEATHwiser,
    Along with this reply, I am terribly sorry to inform you that.. YOU FAILED, so please slit your own wrist, kthxbai.

    Sincerely,


    Don_Sharko
    lol, you crack me up, ever thought of submitting yourself to the comedy network?
    ahhhhh
    the smell of noob in the evening

    it brings tears to my eyes

    now be a good little wanker and listen to sharko

  10. #220
    98abaile's Avatar
    98abaile is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    An Englishman in a shithole somewhere in Wales.
    Posts
    7,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LotU
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHwisher
    Quote Originally Posted by LotU
    Quote Originally Posted by Babbo
    Tazmo did the same thing to kane or whoever it litle tiddle was <_<

    sattlelite pics of his house and everything >_

    they're insunuating that he's wasting money that he's getting froma supposedly non profit site to buy that porn...that technically would be a bg deal <_<
    Not that i'm saying that you are a liar, but can you show me where Tazmo did this to this so kane guy?

    Thanks
    Last of the uchiha... just go back the narutofan where you belong
    Why don't you return to Narutofan and animesuki, where you got pwned beyond oblivion.

    as you can see, i have been a member here longer than you.:amuse
    Oh, so he's a reject, this explains why everyone who has comeinto contact with him here hates his guts, its because he is a social retard who can't seem to integrate.

 

 
Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79