Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 387
  1. #11
    oldmanhobo is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    792

    Default

    ya, bring in the government n everything turns into turmoil

  2. #12
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldmanhobo
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi89
    you know, that is your problem. everytime someone brings logic in to the argument and shows a reason why something against tazmo cant be true you ban them. you are not creating a balanced site. it shows all you want to do is bash tazmo with no rebuttal, this should show everyone that, besides the fact you have no proof of your claims, you just want to bash tazmo.
    lol not true. i was ranting about how sheil's "wife beater" comment was a bit immature and personal but he didnt ban me. i also posted a few other posts taking a good look on both sides of the argument along side tazmo n i didnt get banned. the problem i think is that ppl who want to argue along side tazmo shouldnt just barge in n start screaming. instead approach with INFORMATION n FACTS and calmness, dun rage into a forum n start jumping everywhere like your heads on fire. (well probably is...)


    oh, why should'nt we bash tazmo? i would bash ANYONE if i was bored for fun, that's a good enough reason for me. every1 could bash me here for all i care. tho im not really up for arguments cauz me tired...
    -.=~zZzZzz...
    The problem is, this user has created like 4-5 accounts, and goes around posting bashing everyone here who does not like Tazmo, and does not prove anything he says. So I disabled him after I learned his IP is almost an exact match of Tazmo's.

    I don't think Tazmo can even start on us, with we are not creating a balanced site, when on his site anyone who posts a link to us is banned without question.

    It's also funny how he is saying we have no proof of our claims, he seems to have missed the huge thread that is pinned in this section of the forum

    I reported Tazmo's spam to paypal.com.

  3. #13
    oldmanhobo is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    792

    Default

    nice ^ ^

  4. #14
    ssjheero is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    YOUR MOM
    Posts
    19

    Default

    I found the kiddy porn thing before, but I didn't notice the address and crap on it.

    But wow, Tazmo needs to commit hara kiri. Now.

  5. #15
    siGil is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    233

    Default

    WHOA!

    how long did you spend investigating what porn tazmo likes?

    now can we start a thread on something interesting.

  6. #16
    martyr3810's Avatar
    martyr3810 is offline Banned Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    An Unmarked Grave
    Posts
    3,073

    Default

    The kiddy porn thing is disturbing... also disturbing is how much effort went into finding it and that post... Tazmo is a slimeball why bother even clarifying how much of one he is? Hes scum, end of story.

  7. #17
    DaShijni is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4

    Default

    You guys are really gullible, if you look at the name that is searched in the first google search, you will notice that it matches the exact same name as one of the members of this site, and the member has posted in this thread for fucks sake! Damn stupid people like you piss me off.

    Edit:Oh, and "Tazmo is using his paypal account for things other than the website." Well heaven forbid someone use their own fuckin paypal account for their own shit.

  8. #18
    Brian Shiel is offline Administrator Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaShijni
    You guys are really gullible, if you look at the name that is searched in the first google search, you will notice that it matches the exact same name as one of the members of this site, and the member has posted in this thread for fucks sake! Damn stupid people like you piss me off.

    Edit:Oh, and "Tazmo is using his paypal account for things other than the website." Well heaven forbid someone use their own fuckin paypal account for their own shit.
    I agree he can use it for whatever he wants, but I wish to inform the people who give him his money, what it is going twords.

  9. #19
    Alkoris is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milk Chan
    Quote Originally Posted by DaShijni
    You guys are really gullible, if you look at the name that is searched in the first google search, you will notice that it matches the exact same name as one of the members of this site, and the member has posted in this thread for fucks sake! Damn stupid people like you piss me off.

    Edit:Oh, and "Tazmo is using his paypal account for things other than the website." Well heaven forbid someone use their own fuckin paypal account for their own shit.
    I agree he can use it for whatever he wants, but I wish to inform the people who give him his money, what it is going twords.
    That seems kind of biased to me. The guy is right (I wouldn't be so offensive about it, but hey...ok I lied, maybe I would be), there's nothing in his statement implying that he spends NarutoFan money on porn. If he posted a transaction log that didn't add up, sure, maybe that would. He's not that dumb, heh. You can hate him all you want, but if you call him dumb, you seriously need to reconsider things. I'm in no way a fan of Tazmo, but you have to have wits to swindle people on the Internet.

  10. #20
    Brian Shiel is offline Administrator Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkoris
    Quote Originally Posted by Milk Chan
    Quote Originally Posted by DaShijni
    You guys are really gullible, if you look at the name that is searched in the first google search, you will notice that it matches the exact same name as one of the members of this site, and the member has posted in this thread for fucks sake! Damn stupid people like you piss me off.

    Edit:Oh, and "Tazmo is using his paypal account for things other than the website." Well heaven forbid someone use their own fuckin paypal account for their own shit.
    I agree he can use it for whatever he wants, but I wish to inform the people who give him his money, what it is going twords.
    That seems kind of biased to me. The guy is right (I wouldn't be so offensive about it, but hey...ok I lied, maybe I would be), there's nothing in his statement implying that he spends NarutoFan money on porn. If he posted a transaction log that didn't add up, sure, maybe that would. He's not that dumb, heh. You can hate him all you want, but if you call him dumb, you seriously need to reconsider things. I'm in no way a fan of Tazmo, but you have to have wits to swindle people on the Internet.
    He is "swindling" kids who do not know what is going on.

 

 
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79