Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41
  1. #21
    Megeddo is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Their is no irony in using those names. It's in bad taste if you ask me. And my respect for the mods of this site only hit the floor when I saw it.

    And the whole "If I made the money, yes I would donate it to charity" is so bullshit! It's easy to say such a thing when you know you will never have to prove it. The Internet is a wonderful thing. It really brings out that noble quality in people...

    Having a beef with someone for valid reasons is fine by me. But you do not have one shred of validity with this site. Tell me now that you are doing it for the humor of it and I will forget I ever saw this site, but tell me you have a beef with him because he is into child porn, ripping off his fans, and beating his wife and I will stick around just so I can tell you how retarded you make yourself look.

    I am getting personal, so let me turn it down a notch and add some counter examples to the surprisingly good answers I got for my thread.
    On NF.com you don't have to pay for manga, and you don't have to pay for anime. You don't have to pay for ANYTHING if you don;t want to. He links anime and manga and this actually helps distribute the hard work of people like Dattebayo and Shinsen. Man I would love to have a mega site help make public my hard and highly valued work.
    Oh and you NEVER had to pay for manga ever, you just have to be a registered member to download. This has been the case since I joined his site at the end of 2004.

    What you have to pay for is to download non-torrented anime. In other words it's a direct download which is faster and more reliable than peer 2 peer. He is providing a better service to get your anime for inconsequential amounts of money. This is to maintain his server structure, and to pay for bandwidth costs. I think it was in the area of a dollar or less a gigabyte, but I don't know because I never paid for it. My friend pays for it, and he downloaded 50 episodes from NF.com in a day and a half. THAT is what you pay for. That is NON PROFIT. For this particular service, directly related to Naruto, he makes NO money.

    At the risk of sounding like a fanboy, let me give you some opinions. Tazmo wasn't Tazmo until NF.com, which means this is still about how he runs NF.com and why you think he's a criminal. He might have snubbed you off. Heck he might have been outright cold to you to cause you to come here and bitch about him like a haggle of snot nosed kids. But he has built a community, and for many he brought them Naruto, and an awareness that there are 1.5 million other people who love Naruto just like you.

    Tazmo being in child porn is cited here only by webpages brought up by google search. Yah well done Big L, you're a fucking winner. You managed to do a google search. It must have been the highlite of your pointless existence. Webpages can be created by anyone, and can be posted by anyone, especially those people who wish to defame others. All you have to do is meta in the appropriate keywords and your page will show up on google in a very prime position. No official articles are cited, and so all of you who truly believe he is into child porn are gullible twits. I don't know about Hicksville Big L, but here in Canada, child porn is a serious offense, and Tazmo would have been arrested the moment you reported it to the authorities. But for the amount of proof you claim to have, you sure are having a difficult time with getting him incarcerated, aren't you Fucktard?

    You assume how he spends his money, and more importantly how he spends his fans' money. But you have continuously stated that he has not provided any proof as to how he spends it. WHY the fuck should he? People feel the need to donate him money, so they will. That is simply none of your business. Granted, if you could provide actual official proof as to his spending habits, I wouldn't be advocating for him. All I can see is you are all making baseless accusations based on what you could come up with your small imaginations. You are making an ass out of yourself.
    Why don't you razz on these TV charities. For only a dollar a day you can pay for my hotel bill while I travel to all these 3rd world countries and pretend I give a shit... Oh damn, did I say that on camera?

    Twits.
    Last edited by Megeddo; 01-18-2007 at 05:22 PM.

  2. #22
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Megeddo View Post
    Their is no irony in using those names. It's in bad taste if you ask me. And my respect for the mods of this site only hit the floor when I saw it.
    You assume mods exist to promote anti-Tazmo propaganda instead of keeping the peace on the rest of the site - which has nothing to do with Tazmo?

    Wow, makes me feel bad to be a mod, huh? I guess you're just jealous of all the attention I get. ^___^ Because this is such a bad ploy for attention that I just have to point it out.

    And the whole "If I made the money, yes I would donate it to charity" is so bullshit! It's easy to say such a thing when you know you will never have to prove it. The Internet is a wonderful thing. It really brings out that noble quality in people...
    You're right, I don't have to prove it - except to myself. And honestly, I don't care what you think about what I do. I know I like helping people, and that's why I'm a mod here. That's what matters. ^___^

    Why don't you razz on these TV charities. For only a dollar a day you can pay for my hotel bill while I travel to all these 3rd world countries and pretend I give a shit... Oh damn, did I say that on camera?

    Twits.
    Is that the pregnant fish one, or is that twat? I can never remember.
    ~Digital_Eon~




  3. #23
    Megeddo is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Eon View Post
    You assume mods exist to promote anti-Tazmo propaganda instead of keeping the peace on the rest of the site - which has nothing to do with Tazmo?
    Wow, makes me feel bad to be a mod, huh? I guess you're just jealous of all the attention I get. ^___^ Because this is such a bad ploy for attention that I just have to point it out.
    What is this suppose to be? Did you even read the quote before you posted it? Or is it that you do not know the significance of those names? I am sure the rest of your site is lovely. I love those casino popups and stuff, and you are doing us a favor by providing anime and manga links, even if it does make your site look like a malware nest. Not that I'll use em, but this ONE section, your internet domain address and the diatribe you and your mods seem to be spewing out compelled me to respond with my own brand of mouth-vomit. The truthful brand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Eon View Post
    You're right, I don't have to prove it - except to myself. And honestly, I don't care what you think about what I do. I know I like helping people, and that's why I'm a mod here. That's what matters. ^___^
    Wow you're good at dodging bullets. But helping people in what way? Forming their opinions for them as in the classic example below?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitusgaya05
    What a brave statement...I respect you...what u say is all true..
    If i was tazmo i wouldnt turn down all that money..
    Now im very confused:S
    And then he replies later on, to someone's amazing baseless counter argument, with this priceless gem...
    Quote Originally Posted by hitusgaya05
    ohhhh..thats true...so his making profit out of other peoples
    hard work..see?he's a bastard after all..
    So all you seem to be doing is giving a select group of idiots something to do, even if it is something as meaningless as razzing on someone over the Internet. Don't get me wrong... I support people similar to you who spend their time informing the ignorant about a subject that they thoroughly believe in. I support the procrastinators who troll stupid, meaningless boards like this one, as you can see I am doing to amuse myself... but you, Brian Shiel and Kevin Shiel seem to be MISinforming everyone.

    YOU three mods are the smartest people on this site. You are trying to make someone's rep plummet to the ground with all of these accusations, and you are lucky in that there are JUST enough idiots on the INternet to believe every word you say, every article you fabricate and deliver, and all the statistical analyses you seem to pull out of your collective assesk, a supply that seems to have no limit, and just as Tazmo exploited the Naruto market, you are exploiting this one. Congratz! You would make a good president... er or at least a typical one.
    Fuck I was the smartest guy on the site, but my IQ fell a few notches after reading some of these posts. It's true what they say, Stupidity is contagious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Eon View Post
    Is that the pregnant fish one, or is that twat? I can never remember.
    It's the twat who got kicked out of 3rd world village because she was crying and getting all upset at the state of their living conditions. The villagers, fully aware of their dire situation didn't like being reminded that their lives were dirt and so they kicked her out.

  4. #24
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Megeddo View Post
    What is this suppose to be? Did you even read the quote before you posted it? Or is it that you do not know the significance of those names? I am sure the rest of your site is lovely. I love those casino popups and stuff, and you are doing us a favor by providing anime and manga links, even if it does make your site look like a malware nest. Not that I'll use em, but this ONE section, your internet domain address and the diatribe you and your mods seem to be spewing out compelled me to respond with my own brand of mouth-vomit. The truthful brand.
    Why, yes, I did read the quote: "And my respect for the mods of this site only hit the floor when I saw it." Correct? You see, the ones using the names are the administrators. By the way, I can tell you've never visited any of our subforums. ^___^ That's really where the mods act. But thank you, you've really only seen Kane and I speak, and yet you give a wonderful description on how we speak. Thank you for disrespecting my colleagues, who do a wonderful job, by including them in your rant.

    Wow you're good at dodging bullets. But helping people in what way? Forming their opinions for them as in the classic example below?
    I am? Thanks. ^_^ But no, I prefer to help people by finding them download sites and keeping the peace in subforums.

    So all you seem to be doing is giving a select group of idiots something to do, even if it is something as meaningless as razzing on someone over the Internet. Don't get me wrong... I support people similar to you who spend their time informing the ignorant about a subject that they thoroughly believe in. I support the procrastinators who troll stupid, meaningless boards like this one, as you can see I am doing to amuse myself... but you, Brian Shiel and Kevin Shiel seem to be MISinforming everyone.
    Myself? Wow, I feel respected to be put on that level. I admit I have no connection to Tazmo, or any particular feelings aside from dislike for allegedly removing credits from manga chapter files. Really, all the credit goes to Brian and Kane - not myself. I do, however, believe in arguing for what I believe in - which was formerly the fact that there are nice people out there, and which is now my credibility. Which, I'll admit, isn't much because I really am not a part of the actual stopping-Tazmo part.

    YOU three mods are the smartest people on this site. You are trying to make someone's rep plummet to the ground with all of these accusations, and you are lucky in that there are JUST enough idiots on the INternet to believe every word you say, every article you fabricate and deliver, and all the statistical analyses you seem to pull out of your collective assesk, a supply that seems to have no limit, and just as Tazmo exploited the Naruto market, you are exploiting this one. Congratz! You would make a good president... er or at least a typical one.
    Fuck I was the smartest guy on the site, but my IQ fell a few notches after reading some of these posts. It's true what they say, Stupidity is contagious.
    Stupidity is contagious, isn't it? I feel the same way. Except for all that about me being important because I'm really not.

    It's the twat who got kicked out of 3rd world village because she was crying and getting all upset at the state of their living conditions. The villagers, fully aware of their dire situation didn't like being reminded that their lives were dirt and so they kicked her out.
    Ah. See, now that's disrespectful. Those people have no place in this kind of argument - they have more important things to worry about than most of us do.
    ~Digital_Eon~




  5. #25
    Schiljo is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Heaven or hell
    Posts
    830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Megeddo View Post

    I am getting personal, so let me turn it down a notch and add some counter examples to the surprisingly good answers I got for my thread.
    On NF.com you don't have to pay for manga, and you don't have to pay for anime. You don't have to pay for ANYTHING if you don;t want to. He links anime and manga and this actually helps distribute the hard work of people like Dattebayo and Shinsen. Man I would love to have a mega site help make public my hard and highly valued work.
    Oh and you NEVER had to pay for manga ever, you just have to be a registered member to download. This has been the case since I joined his site at the end of 2004.
    Some people don`t want their scans distributed outside of irc for security purposes it seems. Others just plain old don`t like someone not even asking them if he may use their work and gain profit from it. Were you ever involved in scanlating any manga? If not you probably have no idea how much time some teams put into making a new chap with quality scans, editing and translations.

  6. #26
    blizzar180 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Lakeland, Florida
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    What are you trying to prove here, Megeddo?

    If you couldn't tell, a number of our attending/active posters don't have a strong stance on "hating" Tazmo or not, they just jump on the bandwagon with our site title. Yet you come here representing Tazmo, without him knowing, and talk to us about respect (hah)? By showing us the same bias and pretentiousness you assume we show him, nonetheless.

    NF offers free service to registered users who want to download Naruto manga/anime. But if you want to download other manga/anime you have to pay. Take into account that these are services that can be found free elsewhere (IE the distributor's website, or a few friendly forums ^-^). Does he give any of said distributors a small cut for their hard work? No. How about the other moderators of NF? No. If he was sharing the money others worked harder for him to obtain than he did, it would be okay. But the fact of the matter is that he isn't. While many have been passive to this, Kane made this website in nonviolent retalliation.

    You are being belligerent. While we will allow you to speak your mind, you can't denounce our moderators or other regulars. If anything it makes you just as bad as us. Imagine that...you're human.

  7. #27
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,452

    Default

    wow... Blizzar took the words right out of my mouth. Meggedo your preaching this high and holy act about how innocent and baseless our claims are but you while simpifying our actions have yet to prove Tazmo hasnt committed a single one. not only that, his website isnt a pillar of the community like you claim. only a place where lazy uninformed people would rather gravitate due to a catchy url. hell its how i found his site. not only have his forums quite literally disowned him, his site is reportedly run by someone else! so hes posting the news on his site and pocketing the donations and from the eyes of everyone else not actually doing the most he possibly can. not only that i already said coming here to bash us for bashing him is nonsensical since these two sites have LONG since called a truce. we have no affiliation with Tazmo or care in his dealings anymore. we have our own site to run. the only thing linking the two is the goddamn NAME of the site. which in its original form was here to bash tazmo. if you still think in the past he wasnt deserving of the comments, claims, and ridicule from this site... go search through this section for the history of Tazmo, Trigunflame, and Kane - just so you can see why our site has its name, why our admin took tazmos name to burn in effigy, and why your overly aggressive comments were completely unwarranted.

    excuse my lack of capital letters, my shift key is broken.


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

  8. #28
    kazechrno's Avatar
    kazechrno is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StealDragon View Post
    *giant wall of text*
    excuse my lack of capital letters, my shift key is broken.
    what happened to paragraphs??

    Quote Originally Posted by megeddo
    Yah well done Big L, you're a fucking winner.
    ...just to let you know... L hasn't been to the forums since... who knows when.

  9. #29
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Megeddo View Post
    But the admins faking their names tells me that this site is run by spoiled rotten, jealous little fucktards. The admins pretending to be people they really aren't by using their names doesn't make any sense, since pretty much every one on this site has no idea who they are.
    Everyone knows the usernames Kevin Shiel and Brian Shiel were used out of spite. Should you have taken a moment to search our forums, you would have realized this. Did you? Seems like you have not. It might be a good idea before you start calling people fucktards to educate yourself before you leap in and start an argument with someone who is far smarter than you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Megeddo View Post
    Now I haven't hooked up with Tazmo for well over six years, but I am close friends with his brother. I don't know how Tazmo will react to this post. Quite frankly I don't care, because this is a number of opinions that I want to get off of my chest. So let's sum up how I feel about this without getting too personal, especially when this post might get deleted within minutes of being posted.
    We are not like NarutoFan, things like this do not get removed, because we love toying with Tazmo's Pets.

    Quote Originally Posted by Megeddo View Post
    1.) If you ask me, Tazmo can do what he wants with the money he makes from his site. He makes most of his money off of Google checks and other advertising gains. If I saw such a painstaking attempt to defame me like this site seems to be doing to Tazmo, I would be laughing my way to the bank.
    Who said he could not? Have you read some of the threads on our forum? He does not make most of his money off Google; do you know what the keywords on his site are paying? He makes thousands every month from subscribers, which is why premium membership is so heavily promoted. It's hard to get rich from a site exposing a site owner of things that he is clearly guilty of. You really need to pay more attention.

    Quote Originally Posted by Megeddo View Post
    1.a.) He has a monolithic site that draws in hundreds of thousands of people, and this is how he gains most of his revenue. It's called Advertising. Those annoying popups generate a decent amount of money for NF.com. Before you judge NF.com for the popups, ask yourself if you would take down such a lucrative thing as an advertising banner if you owned NF.com?
    We know popups generate a lot of his revenue. Have you searched our forum? This was already brought up. If I owned NarutoFan.com, I would put popups up, but I would run things far differently than him. I would pay people who deserve to be paid, I would not take donations that don't belong to me, I would use those donations for the site.

    Quote Originally Posted by Megeddo View Post
    1.b.) He has a fanbase. Any person who has started a fansite and is now rich because of it will tell you, it pretty much just happens. First you're doing it for the fun of providing a service to other people, and the next thing you know you are getting monthly checks in the mail. You would have to be a fucking idiot to turn that down... I can tell you, if it were to happen to the guy running this site, we would see very quickly what kind of hipocrite he really is.
    You seem to result to a lot of personal attacks, as I read your post it becomes clearer that that's all you have for me, personal attacks. If you want to even come close to making any point, you are going to have to do much better than you are now. You will have to pay more attention; you will need to counter our claims of Tazmo one by one. This site has been open a LONG LONG time, and so far no one has been able to prove our core claims false.

    Quote Originally Posted by Megeddo View Post
    2.) What the fuck do you want him to do with the money he makes? Donate it to retarded charities so that the idiots that run this site can get a free meal or a nice warm bed to sleep in? Get a clue.
    Why not search our forums and find out? Why are you so special that you can't? Our problems are not with Tazmo making money. I suggest you take 5-10 hours and do some good reading on this site and many others.

    Quote Originally Posted by Megeddo View Post
    3.) Naruto has been licensed in North America, but his site is still active. If his site was even a little bit illegal he would have been shutdown the moment Naruto came to North America. If NF.com making money off of Naruto was illegal in the slightest way, they would have been shut down by the IP holders.
    And?

    Quote Originally Posted by Megeddo View Post
    4.) I read the main post in this thread and I have to say the poor guy who wrote it really has a bee in his bonnet with Tazmo. I call it penis envy. It's a guy sitting in his granny's basement, all pissed off because Tazmo beat him to the punch with a Naruto Fansite.
    More personal attacks? Can you not come up with anything else?

    Quote Originally Posted by Megeddo View Post
    5.) Tazmo... the REAL Tazmo was someone I was always concerned about when he was younger. And then I recently heard how he turned his life around by exploiting a non-existent(at the time) market and how he is now doing very well for himself. When you read through these boards, and listen to the putrid vomit Big L seems to be dishing out, ask yourself... Do you see Tazmo doing this kind of thing on NF.com? And ask yourself another thing... If you were in Tazmo's position, ya know, making all of that money... would you really turn such a thing down?
    Where is this real Tazmo now? .

    Quote Originally Posted by Megeddo View Post
    6.) About his server structure... I read this and was finally convinced that "The Big L" is just a Big Loser. Tazmo claimed he was running 6+ servers. Giving you a basic networking crash course does not disprove Tazmo's claim in the slightest. Let's see what I would do with six servers, especially for a website that sees 200,000 uniques a day with 50,000+ users NF+ members.

    Webserver1; Webserver2(Fan Art and other niceties); Forum Webserver; ftp1; ftp2; ftp6

    Depending on the kind of bandwidth one can get for each setup, I would have the three ftp servers on their own lines. I would then have the webservers on a seperate net connection, and the forum server on its own net connection because of the insane amount of traffic that part of the site gets. Having two webservers might be pushing it, but I just want to illustrate a point. He might just have a backup server for all I know.
    Mind sharing how you suddenly became "convinced" after you were done speaking to your best friend AKA Tazmo, so that you can convince us also?

    Quote Originally Posted by Megeddo View Post
    7.) Oh and Kevin Shiel, and Brian Shiel, if you are who you say you are, give me Kev's older brother's middle name in your reply. Fucktards!

    Your's Truly,
    Megeddo.

    EDIT: I got my names mixed up. For some reason I am picking on Big L, but I forgot why. He must have made a post that pissed me off and so his name stuck. I think he expanded on the whole child porn thing and so I grew to despise him... ANYWAY, Big L(others like him), Kevin Shiel and Brian Shiel are who my post and subsequent replies are directed to.
    I guess this is one of the reasons I have yet to lose an argument. If you want to take me on one on one, you are going to have to do a lot better than resulting to such petty attacks. If you searched our forum you would know why I am using the username Kevin Shiel. EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM KNOWS WHY!!

    Here is a little suggestion, if you want people to take you seriously offer proof, when you call people fucktards do you really expect people to take you seriously? When you write papers that are suppose to criticize something, do you result to petty insults or do you offer proof of why point A is incorrect?
    Last edited by Kevin Shiel; 01-19-2007 at 08:14 PM.

  10. #30
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Megeddo View Post
    Their is no irony in using those names. It's in bad taste if you ask me. And my respect for the mods of this site only hit the floor when I saw it.
    I hope you did not hurt yourself when you hit the floor. Unless I am in violation of some law I see no issues with the name I have chosen. Who says we need to use our real names online? It's done all the time all over the internet. We can use any name we see fit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Megeddo View Post
    Having a beef with someone for valid reasons is fine by me. But you do not have one shred of validity with this site. Tell me now that you are doing it for the humor of it and I will forget I ever saw this site, but tell me you have a beef with him because he is into child porn, ripping off his fans, and beating his wife and I will stick around just so I can tell you how retarded you make yourself look.
    Have you looked at any of my threads in this section? It's far too late for you to make anyone look retarded; you would have to register under a new username to even attempt to do that now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Megeddo View Post
    I am getting personal, so let me turn it down a notch and add some counter examples to the surprisingly good answers I got for my thread.
    On NF.com you don't have to pay for manga, and you don't have to pay for anime. You don't have to pay for ANYTHING if you don;t want to. He links anime and manga and this actually helps distribute the hard work of people like Dattebayo and Shinsen. Man I would love to have a mega site help make public my hard and highly valued work.
    Oh and you NEVER had to pay for manga ever, you just have to be a registered member to download. This has been the case since I joined his site at the end of 2004.
    Counter examples? Maybe you should get back to work on those and let us know what you are done? I seriously doubt you will have anything that anyone would want to share. You seem to lack the ability to do simple research.

    Quote Originally Posted by Megeddo View Post
    What you have to pay for is to download non-torrented anime. In other words it's a direct download which is faster and more reliable than peer 2 peer. He is providing a better service to get your anime for inconsequential amounts of money. This is to maintain his server structure, and to pay for bandwidth costs. I think it was in the area of a dollar or less a gigabyte, but I don't know because I never paid for it. My friend pays for it, and he downloaded 50 episodes from NF.com in a day and a half. THAT is what you pay for. That is NON PROFIT. For this particular service, directly related to Naruto, he makes NO money.
    You just said that your friend pays for premium membership, downloaded episodes, but Tazmo makes no money. Bandwidth at FDC is ~$10/mbps or close to 320gb's. 50 episodes is about 9gb's, leaving plenty of bandwidth left over to share with other users, for pennies. If you have to pay even $.50/gb (if you lack math skills that's $1 per 2gb's), that's $160 for 320gb's or 1mbps am I right? If he charged even $.50 that's a great deal of profit if you go over the limit. Even if you did not, you are still making money. Do I need to explain economics to you? I might have to at this rate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Megeddo View Post
    At the risk of sounding like a fanboy, let me give you some opinions. Tazmo wasn't Tazmo until NF.com, which means this is still about how he runs NF.com and why you think he's a criminal. He might have snubbed you off. Heck he might have been outright cold to you to cause you to come here and bitch about him like a haggle of snot nosed kids. But he has built a community, and for many he brought them Naruto, and an awareness that there are 1.5 million other people who love Naruto just like you.
    You sounded like a fanboy when you said Tazmo was your friend. If Narutofan did not exist, another would have taken it's place. The same goes for this site.

    Quote Originally Posted by Megeddo View Post
    Tazmo being in child porn is cited here only by webpages brought up by google search. Yah well done Big L, you're a fucking winner. You managed to do a google search. It must have been the highlite of your pointless existence. Webpages can be created by anyone, and can be posted by anyone, especially those people who wish to defame others. All you have to do is meta in the appropriate keywords and your page will show up on google in a very prime position. No official articles are cited, and so all of you who truly believe he is into child porn are gullible twits. I don't know about Hicksville Big L, but here in Canada, child porn is a serious offense, and Tazmo would have been arrested the moment you reported it to the authorities. But for the amount of proof you claim to have, you sure are having a difficult time with getting him incarcerated, aren't you Fucktard?
    Did you search Google on this topic of Child Porn? It was many people. Not one, not two, but MANY. Did you search the IP's listed in the abuse news groups? I think not. You need to do some more digging. I see once again when you are unable to backup your points you resort to insults.

    Quote Originally Posted by Megeddo View Post
    You assume how he spends his money, and more importantly how he spends his fans' money. But you have continuously stated that he has not provided any proof as to how he spends it. WHY the fuck should he? People feel the need to donate him money, so they will. That is simply none of your business. Granted, if you could provide actual official proof as to his spending habits, I wouldn't be advocating for him. All I can see is you are all making baseless accusations based on what you could come up with your small imaginations. You are making an ass out of yourself.
    Why don't you razz on these TV charities. For only a dollar a day you can pay for my hotel bill while I travel to all these 3rd world countries and pretend I give a shit... Oh damn, did I say that on camera?

    Twits.
    He does not need to provide proof. His former partner has already made things clear to where funds are sent. Tazmo's pockets. Granted, if you could provide actual official proof as to his spending habits, things could be over quickly, but you can't and Tazmo won't give that information out, and he has a reason not to.

    You have in all this time neither countered nor counter-claimed any of our arguments in regards to Tazmo and his behavior. The only thing you have done is resulted to petty comments, which to this point I have no clue why, when it's obvious that you are no more than a young child, with a huge ego.

    I've had to deal with a lot of your kind; such sneer comments won't get a heated reaction from me, because to be frank, I'm far better than you. If you want to prove something to us then by all means go ahead, but don't say "This is the way it is ... because I SAID SO!. If you want to be taken seriously, backup your statements with proof and do your research.

    If you decide to come back, which you probably won't, I encourage you to do a lot of reading on whatever it is you will be posting about, but even then I doubt you will be able to hold your own against me, it might be time to ask some of your other friends to also visit and make petty insults making themselves look like fools like you have just now.

 

 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162