Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53
  1. #1
    KDuck is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8

    Default I HATE TAZMO AND TAZMO HATES ME

    Sup all Im KDuck [aka cAdE the original owner of the original NarutoNation]. I think out of everyone I hate Tazmo the most lol, We used to go back and forth at eachother through our websites because he had 0 content but still had mass donations and many visitors. so some of you might remember this incident.

    I used to work at ANI-CC [anime community column] As a journalist way back when, I did a few hate articles but then I wanted to go after my biggest project which was attacking narutofan, which I did. Me And My ole buddy kain [i dunno if hes even around anymore, if ya are hit me up on AIM], Hacked into NARUTOFANs website and got into his stat tracker. WE Exposed him for getting most of his hits from PORN SITES [this kid is like 14 getting millions of people to his website...through porn lol]. So i made an article about him about that situation. TAzmo got so heated that he threatened to stopa ffiliating with ANI-CC if they didn take the article down....

    I was against them taking it down, so what happens? I get fired from my job at ani-cc and my host shuts down narutonation because he had a chance at affiliating with NF but since he hosted me....they wouldnt. So I ended up being fucked but I still got him!

    Tazmo Lies basically about anything, I remember when he would make up donators and let the fake donators win the prizes so he wouldnt actually have to give them, aww man, good times back then. I used to get in alot of arguments with tazmo on aim till he blocked me on every screename lol.

    But That is why I HATE TAZMO and TAZMO HATES ME!.

  2. #2
    Arlong is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    One World Nation
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Thats Bullshit man
    Tazmo's penis is just as small as his life someone needs to kick that asshole to the cruve !

    Founder of the Church of Berserk, Last Veteran of the Cold-Nite Wars

  3. #3
    KDuck is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8

    Default FUCK YA

    FUCK YA 15 YEAR OLD LIL PRICK

  4. #4
    martyr3810's Avatar
    martyr3810 is offline Banned Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    An Unmarked Grave
    Posts
    3,073

    Default

    If this actually happened why the hell are you saying it now?

    I think he's full of it.

  5. #5
    Vash7ehStampede is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Between the Wasteland and Sky
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDuck
    FUCK YA 15 YEAR OLD LIL PRICK
    (the brilliant mind of Vash has discovered that this user is only 12 years old)
    I'm not here much, but if you have anything to say to me about Tazmo, you're either (a) fanatical, or (b) wrong. If not, we can be friends. Except you, Martyr. We can never be friends.

  6. #6
    Arlong is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    One World Nation
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vash7ehStampede
    Quote Originally Posted by KDuck
    FUCK YA 15 YEAR OLD LIL PRICK
    (the brilliant mind of Vash has discovered that this user is only 12 years old)
    omg.... -shakes head- .. I just realized I live in a crazy mixed up world

    Founder of the Church of Berserk, Last Veteran of the Cold-Nite Wars

  7. #7
    martyr3810's Avatar
    martyr3810 is offline Banned Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    An Unmarked Grave
    Posts
    3,073

    Default

    Credibility - Lost
    Maturity - Can't have lost, Didn't start w/any
    Entertainment - Provided by KDuck

  8. #8
    Jesufication is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16

    Default

    This seems like a bad attempt at a joke to me. Especially since it doesn't take a rocket scientisi to figure out he never actually gives away prizes.

  9. #9
    KDuck is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8

    Default why

    why would i make something like this up, yeah what i said before was a little immature but this actually did happen. Ani-cc has been down for a while for god knows why [probably because of the anime site who attacks them constantly which i wont name]

    I did go through this and it did suck, If you ever get a chance to get ahold of the owner of NarutoLegacy [retired] or even tazmo himself he will tell you that i did attack him and we did have a huge fight, massive comment wars it seemed to be. But no I am not 12 years old , i was just excited when i was writing about my story.

    Reason Why I said the story now: I had no idea there was a bash tazmo site, most people already knew of the situation and i usually just told anime friends, I was actually talking to my friend from dotANIMEdot when i told him my story he told me to post it here. I dont think this is stuff you could actually make up, or actually get ahold of the original ANI-CC staff, if anyone remembers this event just post, but dont flame because you dont believe it.

  10. #10
    martyr3810's Avatar
    martyr3810 is offline Banned Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    An Unmarked Grave
    Posts
    3,073

    Default

    Well frankly the reason it looks like your posted is to discredit Kane here, also much of your argument is... sketchy at best.

    You just HAPPEN to mention Kane as your old buddy and then say he and you hacked narutofan... (Which Kane has denied doing and has never been proven or whatnot, and is an accusation of tazmo's)

    Quote Originally Posted by KDuck
    Me And My ole buddy kain [i dunno if hes even around anymore, if ya are hit me up on AIM] Hacked into NARUTOFANs website and got into his stat tracker.
    Then theres the fact that we've never gotten any comment or heard anything about some of your comments...

    Quote Originally Posted by KDuck
    WE Exposed him for getting most of his hits from PORN SITES [this kid is like 14 getting millions of people to his website...through porn lol].
    How come noone has ever posted that or commented on that? Maybe because its not true and your post should be used for toilet paper. Also, I'm fairly sure Tazmo doesn't get millions of hits TOTAL, so saying he gets that many JUST FROM pornsites (Which has never been said before) is just total bullshit.

    BOTTOM LINE : This post is worthless.

 

 
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162