Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Tazmo and T*ism

  1. #11
    Vash7ehStampede is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Between the Wasteland and Sky
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by versatil
    Feels less than equal footing. He seems to have this need to attach some sort of filler content along with his updates... lol Independence Day gets its own post w/ nonsense but obviously a terrorist attack is not on par with a holiday.
    So would it somehow have been better if he just hadn't said anything about it and just ignored it completely?
    I'm not here much, but if you have anything to say to me about Tazmo, you're either (a) fanatical, or (b) wrong. If not, we can be friends. Except you, Martyr. We can never be friends.

  2. #12
    versatil is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vash7ehStampede
    So would it somehow have been better if he just hadn't said anything about it and just ignored it completely?
    lol sadly yes.

  3. #13
    shinigamiX is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by versatil
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash7ehStampede
    So would it somehow have been better if he just hadn't said anything about it and just ignored it completely?
    lol sadly yes.
    Patently ridiculous. Frankly, I'm of the opinion that you are the sad one. While this site is here due to Tazmo's actions, in this case what he said was and still is completely none of your business. Even worse, you bash him for giving his condolences to those affected. If you don't care, good for you. Again, him caring is none of your business. But critisizing him for extending his sympathy makes you worse than scum. What makes you the sad, pathetic type of scum, however, that you started this thread because basically you didn't like the way he framed that post.

  4. #14
    versatil is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6

    Default

    yes, you're absolutely right.

  5. #15
    Vash7ehStampede is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Between the Wasteland and Sky
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by versatil
    yes, you're absolutely right.
    Did you not understand a word he said or was that just a really bad attempt at sarcasm?
    I'm not here much, but if you have anything to say to me about Tazmo, you're either (a) fanatical, or (b) wrong. If not, we can be friends. Except you, Martyr. We can never be friends.

  6. #16
    Jesufication is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16

    Default you people are ridiculous

    It's riciculous that there is a whole forum section dedicated to scrutinizing every action of a guy who isn't really that bad. He may have scammed some people out of there money and may take money away from the fansubbers and manga translators (aka people who actually preform a service) but that's a bit much to have a whole forum section for. Tazmo is an ass clown. Many people who know of him know it. No further discussion is needed.

  7. #17
    martyr3810's Avatar
    martyr3810 is offline Banned Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    An Unmarked Grave
    Posts
    3,073

    Default

    Jesufication thats a really old argument and I'm going to give you the same comment that everyone else has gotten.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesufication
    a guy who isn't really that bad
    Because you know, just because hes not as bad as he could be, our morals should tolerate scamming and lying and just generally being a slimeball in the process (ask former mods or just look at some of the posted conversations with tazmo).

    Also, the reason that there is discussion at all is not HOW MUCH of an assclown he is, or how much we hate him, its because people come to defend tazmo and we try to educate them. I will admit that there are a lot of frivolous and stupid threads here but I might also point out that none of them are created by any of the respectable members here.

  8. #18
    Jesufication is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16

    Default okie dokie

    I see your point.

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162