Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: The NF Forums

  1. #21
    NukeFall is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    98

    Default

    S S tell me how many times did you post it. If what im getting from Vash is right i can assume something like.. multiple topics? or just alot of posts in other topics? All of which fall under the catagory of SPAM.

  2. #22
    S S
    S S is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Kiechi, It's funny that you say stop feeding the retard. First of all I have been posting in pretty good grammer and valid points. Another thing, in my last post I was pointing out mistakes. I'm sorry if I came off a little hard. I, actually am trying not to be too coarse with my posts.

    NukeFall, I'm not exactly sure how many times I posted on the NF boards. If that is what you meant. You didn't really specify, but I'm positive you meant the NF boards. If you mean here, than please look under my name. I posted a number of topics and many replies to other topics. Most included the StopTazmo.com url and some had facts about Tazmo. Maybe they are spam. But, to tell you the truth, don't really care. If I convince a few people that Tazmo is doing wrong stuff, or at least not proving otherwise, than that's what I wanted.

  3. #23
    martyr3810's Avatar
    martyr3810 is offline Banned Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    An Unmarked Grave
    Posts
    3,073

    Default

    Ignore Kiechi, he insults anyone who even looks like he might be against tazmo... whether he has reason to or not.

  4. #24
    Vash7ehStampede is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Between the Wasteland and Sky
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by martyr3810
    Ignore Kiechi, he insults anyone who even looks like he might be against tazmo... whether he has reason to or not.
    Ignore Martyr, he insults Keichi whenever he posts... whether he has reason to or not.
    I'm not here much, but if you have anything to say to me about Tazmo, you're either (a) fanatical, or (b) wrong. If not, we can be friends. Except you, Martyr. We can never be friends.

  5. #25
    martyr3810's Avatar
    martyr3810 is offline Banned Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    An Unmarked Grave
    Posts
    3,073

    Default

    Thats not right mate, I have yet to insult Kiechi (telling other people to ignore him is not an insult, after all, I'm not saying anything to HIM am I?) in any of the three latest threads... and kiechi just outright insulted or baited someone in the last three.

    I will also add that he added NOTHING else to the conversation except for these comments.

    .... Hmm, alright I eat my words... the last TWO threads, not three. Whatever, theres a pattern.

  6. #26
    shinigamiX is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vash7ehStampede
    I love it how he's now been rejected at both NarutoForums and StopTazmo.
    What's both funny and tragic is that he most likely did what he did because he was rejected in the real world first.

  7. #27
    shinigamiX is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vash7ehStampede
    I love it how he's now been rejected at both NarutoForums and StopTazmo.
    What's both funny and tragic is that he most likely did what he did because he was rejected in the real world first.

  8. #28
    Vash7ehStampede is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Between the Wasteland and Sky
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinigamiX
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash7ehStampede
    I love it how he's now been rejected at both NarutoForums and StopTazmo.
    What's both funny and tragic is that he most likely did what he did because he was rejected in the real world first.
    He should start a band with a name ending in "day".
    I'm not here much, but if you have anything to say to me about Tazmo, you're either (a) fanatical, or (b) wrong. If not, we can be friends. Except you, Martyr. We can never be friends.

  9. #29
    Kiechi is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by martyr3810
    Thats not right mate, I have yet to insult Kiechi (telling other people to ignore him is not an insult, after all, I'm not saying anything to HIM am I?) in any of the three latest threads... and kiechi just outright insulted or baited someone in the last three.

    I will also add that he added NOTHING else to the conversation except for these comments.

    .... Hmm, alright I eat my words... the last TWO threads, not three. Whatever, theres a pattern.
    Wow you must really like me Matyr!. Your making me blush Tehee.

  10. #30
    martyr3810's Avatar
    martyr3810 is offline Banned Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    An Unmarked Grave
    Posts
    3,073

    Default

    You see? More baiting, and it isn't even subtle or quality baiting either.

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162