Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
  1. #1
    StoicDan is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    18

    Default AnimeCrave another scam by Tazmo?

    Well I used to go to this site, www.animecrave.com to watch the streams they used to have. I haven't been there for a awhile and then my account became inactive for some reason. Then I decided to re-register and then this came out, "The following errors occurred during processing:

    * There is already a member registered with the email address entered. You may only have one NarutoFan member account." Is this a mistake or does Tazmo run this scam of a site too?

    And this is a flame made by Spl1t at the Lunar Anime Forum, "I used to go to this site to stream a lot of anime, and it was a great site. They even talked about getting some forums up so people could talk, and everything seemed to be cool. Well, me and a friend are starting an anime site and we thought we'd affiliate. Turns out, they don't affiliate, and when speaking to the owner, he said it's a cheap way to get hits. So I was cool with that, until I saw on there site that they have banners and stuff so people can put animecraves stuff on there site, but animecrave won't return the favor by putting a link to there site. Also, speaking of cheap hits, they're on like 10 top site things. Another thing is donations, when they aren't met, they shut the media down. Now if they were smart, instead of pay 400 fucking dollars a month, they'd buy there own servers and not have to pay so much. They say the site is free, yet almost every month the site is shutdown. NOW they off a "live" plan where you pay 5 a month to get the content. When you sign up for the free plan you don't get anything, you can't even view there forum! So anyway, to sum it all up, animecrave is a downright crappy site with lousy owners, Tushan being the biggest idiot out of all of them."
    So is Tazmo trying to pull another scam? I think so.

  2. #2
    NukeFall is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Well youd need more proof then saying that you got that message. They could have just asked tazmo for his memer script so they could use it but forgot to change the names >>

  3. #3
    Brian Shiel is offline Administrator Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NukeFall
    Well youd need more proof then saying that you got that message. They could have just asked tazmo for his memer script so they could use it but forgot to change the names >>
    I believe that is the case, Tazmo and the owners of this website are good friends, along with their host ServerPlace.net.
    Your Name May Be Listed as Hosting an Internet Terror Site Without You Ever Knowing It

  4. #4
    Vash7ehStampede is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Between the Wasteland and Sky
    Posts
    577

    Default

    zOMG CONSPIRACY THEIR ALL OUT TO GET US!!!!HEAD 4 TEH HILSL!!!!!!!!!!!11111ONEONE
    I'm not here much, but if you have anything to say to me about Tazmo, you're either (a) fanatical, or (b) wrong. If not, we can be friends. Except you, Martyr. We can never be friends.

  5. #5
    Cold-NiTe's Avatar
    Cold-NiTe is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dallas, Tx, US
    Posts
    3,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vash7ehStampede
    zOMG CONSPIRACY THEIR ALL OUT TO GET US!!!!HEAD 4 TEH HILSL!!!!!!!!!!!11111ONEONE
    Presenting...

    THE GUARDIAN!:
    The Latest In Bunker Technology



    That's right, a Hurricane, Tornado, Flood, Terrorist Proof Bunker. Includes multiple configurations for different uses, among them but not limited to the Standard, office, dormitory and medical configurations.

    CLICK HERE FOR EBAY AUCTION

    Quote Originally Posted by U.S. Bunkers
    "This is not only an innovative piece of military equipment, but also an incredible weapon against natural disasters" General Erik Shinseki, Chief of Staff of the United States Army, Washington D.C.
    With this auction you get:
    Guardian Bunker (standard configuration) equipped with:
    Induced forced air system moved by a dual turbine system that changes the inside air every 60 seconds
    A portable potty
    A powerful ventilation system
    Lighting 12 & 110
    One Battery Pack
    First aid kit
    TV and VHS
    One exterior camera
    Manual door

    ORDER YOURS TODAY!

    ------------------------
    **Note, this entire post was stolen blatantly from a post I made from another forum. In effect allowing me to make this in under 2 minutes.**
    Dear cousin choppitychop89, you were a good relative, though I hardly knew ye.

  6. #6
    Vash7ehStampede is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Between the Wasteland and Sky
    Posts
    577

    Default

    If I saw one of those, I would get a few dozen friends and pick it up and move it to the nearest supermarket parking lot in the middle of the night.
    Preferably, they're sleeping in it, and don't wake up... so we get one hell of a laugh when they wake up in the morning, look out, and piss themselves. Actually, wouldn't be too bad if they woke up while we were carrying it... they would still be like WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?
    I'm not here much, but if you have anything to say to me about Tazmo, you're either (a) fanatical, or (b) wrong. If not, we can be friends. Except you, Martyr. We can never be friends.

  7. #7
    Cold-NiTe's Avatar
    Cold-NiTe is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dallas, Tx, US
    Posts
    3,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vash7ehStampede
    If I saw one of those, I would get a few dozen friends and pick it up and move it to the nearest supermarket parking lot in the middle of the night.
    Preferably, they're sleeping in it, and don't wake up... so we get one hell of a laugh when they wake up in the morning, look out, and piss themselves. Actually, wouldn't be too bad if they woke up while we were carrying it... they would still be like WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?
    Oh dude, that would kick ass. I would so help. Hell, you could throw some loud firecrackers, so they wake up and think they heard gunfire. See how long they'd stay in it.

    Or maybe while they're in their house, move it to a parking lot, pour gasoline on it and light it on fire. Maybe get it on tape and leave the footage outside their home. Just don't put yourselves in the picture.
    Dear cousin choppitychop89, you were a good relative, though I hardly knew ye.

  8. #8
    martyr3810's Avatar
    martyr3810 is offline Banned Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    An Unmarked Grave
    Posts
    3,073

    Default

    Little bro woke me up with firecrackers... RIGHT NEXT TO MY HEAD one time. I swear the only thing between him and oblivion that morning was my mother... I seriously almost threw him out of a second story window...

  9. #9
    Vash7ehStampede is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Between the Wasteland and Sky
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Other auctions from the guy selling the bunker...
    Airplane Home
    Inflatable Church
    I'm not here much, but if you have anything to say to me about Tazmo, you're either (a) fanatical, or (b) wrong. If not, we can be friends. Except you, Martyr. We can never be friends.

  10. #10
    shinigamiX is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cold-NiTe
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash7ehStampede
    zOMG CONSPIRACY THEIR ALL OUT TO GET US!!!!HEAD 4 TEH HILSL!!!!!!!!!!!11111ONEONE
    Presenting...

    THE GUARDIAN!:
    The Latest In Bunker Technology



    That's right, a Hurricane, Tornado, Flood, Terrorist Proof Bunker. Includes multiple configurations for different uses, among them but not limited to the Standard, office, dormitory and medical configurations.

    CLICK HERE FOR EBAY AUCTION

    Quote Originally Posted by U.S. Bunkers
    "This is not only an innovative piece of military equipment, but also an incredible weapon against natural disasters" General Erik Shinseki, Chief of Staff of the United States Army, Washington D.C.
    With this auction you get:
    Guardian Bunker (standard configuration) equipped with:
    Induced forced air system moved by a dual turbine system that changes the inside air every 60 seconds
    A portable potty
    A powerful ventilation system
    Lighting 12 & 110
    One Battery Pack
    First aid kit
    TV and VHS
    One exterior camera
    Manual door

    ORDER YOURS TODAY!

    ------------------------
    **Note, this entire post was stolen blatantly from a post I made from another forum. In effect allowing me to make this in under 2 minutes.**
    Don't those belong to Tom Cruise?

 

 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79