Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    [TheFORCE] is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    29

    Default Tazmo vs Kane at NF they made a poll who wins in a fight lol

    Theres a poll going on at NF title DEATHMATCH: Tazmo vs. Kane

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    In this corner, in the red shorts: Tazmo! The master of NarutoFan, purveyor of downloads, punisher of donations, and the reigning champion!
    And in this corner, wearing the... no shorts...: Kane! The master of disaster, champion of StopTazmo, destroyer of worlds!
    WHO! WILL! WIN?
    Thats from the OP of the thread.

    this is from one of the members
    Bwahahaha! Tazmo murderlizes Kane.

    Reasons that Tazmo wins:

    1) Master of NarutoFan
    2) Has l33t coolness
    3) Is very kind and generous
    4) Has probably done nothing to offend or anger anyone (minus Kane)

    Reasons Kane loses:

    1) Kane is a complete idiot
    2) Tried to stop Tazmo (everyone just laughed at him)
    3) Tries to hack (can't)
    4) Just gets on people's nerves


    Shall I go on?
    Needless to say the vote is 27 vs 2 for Tazo so far, but its expected, everyone is bias.

  2. #2
    Vash7ehStampede is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Between the Wasteland and Sky
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Yes, that is my thread, and it is a joke thread.
    The winner is obvious since the members of NarutoForums would obviously favor its creator, Tazmo.
    You would find the opposite result here, naturally.
    I'm not here much, but if you have anything to say to me about Tazmo, you're either (a) fanatical, or (b) wrong. If not, we can be friends. Except you, Martyr. We can never be friends.

  3. #3
    Hanul is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Playing go on a goban somewhere
    Posts
    2,207

    Default

    lol id vote for Kane

    het lets have a poll about that too Tazmo vs Kane see how many tazmo supporters are among us,tho i doubt there wont be many lets see how many Tazmo will get if we make a poll here

  4. #4
    1cor1313's Avatar
    1cor1313 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Under Kaze's feet
    Posts
    2,135

    Default

    Naw. We all know the results. But still, it's funny the proof that they put up. Hehe. Seems quite immature. Funny thread though Vash. I wonder who had the balls to vote for Tazmo. I wish i could go and vote there. Speaking of which, is it possible to see who voted for what? y'know here or at nf. Just wondering...

  5. #5
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,404

    Default Re: Tazmo vs Kane at NF they made a poll who wins in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by [TheFORCE
    ]Reasons that Tazmo wins:

    1) Master of NarutoFan
    2) Has l33t coolness
    3) Is very kind and generous
    4) Has probably done nothing to offend or anger anyone (minus Kane)
    1. Tazmo does not know anything, Jared is the brains at NF.
    2. Tazmo is not cool, who is saying this and why?
    3. Yes, scamming his old web designer out of the money he should have paid him sure was generous.
    4. We do not have enough disk space to list all of the people he has offended.

    Quote Originally Posted by [TheFORCE
    ]Reasons Kane loses:

    1) Kane is a complete idiot
    2) Tried to stop Tazmo (everyone just laughed at him)
    3) Tries to hack (can't)
    4) Just gets on people's nerves
    1. Who is saying this? I bet you they have never talked to me before.
    2. All I did was create this site and it's enough.
    3. Who did I try to hack? Do any of these people have any proof? None.
    4. Who's nerves do I get on? I would be interested in finding out.

  6. #6
    Brian Shiel is offline Administrator Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vash7ehStampede
    Yes, that is my thread, and it is a joke thread.
    The winner is obvious since the members of NarutoForums would obviously favor its creator, Tazmo.
    You would find the opposite result here, naturally.
    It's obvious you made the thread, the staff at NarutoForums (especially you) just want to suck up to Tazmo for their position. That is the entire purpose of making that thread, saying positive remarks about Tazmo (even though they are false), and saying negative remarks about Kane (even though they are false).
    Your Name May Be Listed as Hosting an Internet Terror Site Without You Ever Knowing It

  7. #7
    Vash7ehStampede is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Between the Wasteland and Sky
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Shiel
    It's obvious you made the thread, the staff at NarutoForums (especially you) just want to suck up to Tazmo for their position. That is the entire purpose of making that thread, saying positive remarks about Tazmo (even though they are false), and saying negative remarks about Kane (even though they are false).
    I love your ability to take a joke thread and somehow interpret it as me being a kissass.
    I'm not here much, but if you have anything to say to me about Tazmo, you're either (a) fanatical, or (b) wrong. If not, we can be friends. Except you, Martyr. We can never be friends.

  8. #8
    Brian Shiel is offline Administrator Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vash7ehStampede
    I love your ability to take a joke thread and somehow interpret it as me being a kissass.
    I have a hard time seeing how tricking people into donating, and reselling peoples work (even when the people who did the work told him specifically not to distribute their work on his site) is funny.

    This just shows how the staff members at NarutoFan operate, it's all a big joke making money off of other peoples work.
    Your Name May Be Listed as Hosting an Internet Terror Site Without You Ever Knowing It

  9. #9
    Vash7ehStampede is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Between the Wasteland and Sky
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Shiel
    I have a hard time seeing how tricking people into donating, and reselling peoples work (even when the people who did the work told him specifically not to distribute their work on his site) is funny.

    This just shows how the staff members at NarutoFan operate, it's all a big joke making money off of other peoples work.
    The big joke is you guys blowing it far out of proportion.
    Embezzlement is not a rarity, really. And Tazmo's take is hardly significant in comparison to these... not to mention it's not exactly embezzlement, though similar.
    You need some perspective, methinks
    I'm not here much, but if you have anything to say to me about Tazmo, you're either (a) fanatical, or (b) wrong. If not, we can be friends. Except you, Martyr. We can never be friends.

  10. #10
    TwistedFaith is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    690

    Default Re: Tazmo vs Kane at NF they made a poll who wins in a fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Shiel
    4. Who's nerves do I get on? I would be interested in finding out.
    Well obviously tazmo and his supporters.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162